Biden Said Vaccines for All by Spring — Now It’s Summer

Biden needs to withhold vaccines for Conservatives

They don’t believe in COVID anyway

Biden tells CNN viewers that kids can't give Covid to their parents, and parents can't give Covid to their children.

Yes, you are confused. He said it was unlikely, yes? and that they are still testing, yes?

Unlikely?
That doesn't sound scientific. What does that mean on a scale of zero to 10
We've been told that kids are spreaders from the start.
If I said Biden's words on Facebook or Twitter, I'd be suspended.

Biden tells CNN viewers that kids can't give Covid to their parents, and parents can't give Covid to their children.

Yes, you are confused. He said it was unlikely, yes? and that they are still testing, yes?

Unlikely?

Now you are saying that it doesn't sound scientific, yes? However, his words were that it is "unlikely".

Unlikely?

Now you are saying that it doesn't sound scientific, yes? However, his words were that it is "unlikely".

Explain how it is unlikely that a kid with Covid, sharing a house with his/her/zem parents is unlikely to spread.

Unlikely?

"That doesn't sound scientific."

Maybe that's because he's the president and not a scientist? Would it have sounded more scientific if he suggested injecting disinfectant to kill the virus?

And then it’ll be Fall, then Winter....

Crazy Uncle Joe has lied on every promise.
Biden doesn't know anymore than Trump did. But what can you say for a guy who was stuck in his basement most of 2020?
He admits it also, and that is why he depends on the medical community. Trump thought he knew more than the medical community just as he knew "more than the Generals". Trump blamed the democrats for the "fraud" and said that the virus would just disappear.

Forum List

Back