Biden said he would defeat this virus, it’s COVID that has defeated him

He was talking about UV lights inside the body. We know UV light can help topically. He said "And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body"

And I'm sorry if what he said doesn't make you shake your head but the medical experts behind him were shocked at what he said. What he said was stupid. He stood up there and pontificated and rambled like the way he always does. And for some reason you guys love it when he talks stupid. Why?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

NO WE CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Get educated, dumbass.

5 red states are paying people to not get the vaccine. I applaud their efforts to make this country less dumb by Covid assisted suicide.
Are you referring to states paying UE benefits to people laid off due to virus?

And what would have been the alternative for those ppl if they didn't vaccinate, in order to keep them alive? In order to accuse Biden of killing ppl with his message you would have to prove the vaccine was what killed people and not the virus when ppl caught it. That's imbecilic.

Unbelievable. I'm not accusing Biden of killing anybody, that's not the point. The point was that he fucking lied when he said you wouldn't get the virus if you got the jab. But people got the jab and then got the virus anyway and some of them did in fact die. Whether it was the virus or a complication from the vaccine is beside the point. Jessica Berg Wilson died 36 days after getting her Johnson & Johnson vaccination for COVID-19. She was a healthy 37-year-old mother who got the mandatory vaccination in order to participate in her child’s school as a room mom. She becomes the third known person found in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to possibly have died from a COVID-19 vaccine. According to information in the report, she had recovered from a symptomatic but not severe case of COVID-19 in August. The report indicates she got her first vaccination on Sept. 3 and her second vaccination shot on Sept. 15. She showed up in the emergency department of the hospital Oct. 23 with chest pain and difficulty breathing for the previous 48 hours. She was feeling “completely well” prior to the onset of the symptoms.

Earlier this summer, a 34-year-old male from Washington developed anaphylactic reaction after a Pfizer vaccination on June 15, 2021. He suffered cardiac arrest on June 23, eight days after receiving the vaccine, then died on June 25. After a full autopsy, a forensic pathologist determined the patient was a healthy adult with no heart disease, no liver disease, and no pneumonia. The coroner determined after a toxicology report that the COVID-19 vaccine was the only contributing factor.

Biden, at a CNN Town Hall last July:

“If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die,” Biden said at the forum at Mount St. Joseph University.
-- that was a boldfaced lie

“We have a pandemic for those who haven’t gotten the vaccination — it’s that basic, that simple,” he said on the CNN town hall. -- another boldfaced lie. Some people got vaccinated and subsequently caught the virus anyway and also transmitted it to others.

Under Biden, Covid has only gotten worse.

Biden didn't defeat COVID. It beat him. Here's what we must do now​

What could he of done, while the republicans refused the vaccination.

Unbelievable. I'm not accusing Biden of killing anybody, that's not the point. The point was that he fucking lied when he said you wouldn't get the virus if you got the jab. But people got the jab and then got the virus anyway and some of them did in fact die. Whether it was the virus or a complication from the vaccine is beside the point. Jessica Berg Wilson died 36 days after getting her Johnson & Johnson vaccination for COVID-19. She was a healthy 37-year-old mother who got the mandatory vaccination in order to participate in her child’s school as a room mom. She becomes the third known person found in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to possibly have died from a COVID-19 vaccine. According to information in the report, she had recovered from a symptomatic but not severe case of COVID-19 in August. The report indicates she got her first vaccination on Sept. 3 and her second vaccination shot on Sept. 15. She showed up in the emergency department of the hospital Oct. 23 with chest pain and difficulty breathing for the previous 48 hours. She was feeling “completely well” prior to the onset of the symptoms.

Earlier this summer, a 34-year-old male from Washington developed anaphylactic reaction after a Pfizer vaccination on June 15, 2021. He suffered cardiac arrest on June 23, eight days after receiving the vaccine, then died on June 25. After a full autopsy, a forensic pathologist determined the patient was a healthy adult with no heart disease, no liver disease, and no pneumonia. The coroner determined after a toxicology report that the COVID-19 vaccine was the only contributing factor.

Biden, at a CNN Town Hall last July:

“If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die,” Biden said at the forum at Mount St. Joseph University.
-- that was a boldfaced lie

“We have a pandemic for those who haven’t gotten the vaccination — it’s that basic, that simple,” he said on the CNN town hall. -- another boldfaced lie. Some people got vaccinated and subsequently caught the virus anyway and also transmitted it to others.

Meh, whatever. Who cares what Biden says? I listen to the science. The point isn't that he lied, the point is, people got vaccinated and lived. I highly recommend that you focus on the bottom line, rather than what Tucker tells you.

Meh, whatever. Who cares what Biden says? I listen to the science. The point isn't that he lied, the point is, people got vaccinated and lived. I highly recommend that you focus on the bottom line, rather than what Tucker tells you.
What did he lie about?

FYI, I don't watch Tucker and don't care what he says. I do care about what Biden says though, cuz he is the President of the United States and he's supposed to speak for all of us for the betterment of the country as a whole. However, IMHO he doesn't do that, he speaks for the betterment of his political party instead. And he tells lies.

Have you noticed yet that the science behind the vaccines has changed over time? What we were once told is no longer true?

They were laid off due to Covid, and Covid restrictions.

It was all covid related.
They quit or were fired and 45 states won`t give you benefits for that. Read the damn article or have someone read it to you. They were not laid off.

They quit or were fired and 45 states won`t give you benefits for that. Read the damn article or have someone read it to you. They were not laid off.
yeah they were let go or couldn’t because of covid issues. The feds and most states moved to expand UE benefits because of covid issues

What did he lie about?
Lol
1651664592249.png

Was it a lie when you were told that it would disappear "like a miracle"?

Covid could have and should have disappeared after the first month.
It is easy to end any epidemic in about a month.
The particular strategy depends on the lethality.
If very lethal, then you do full quarantine with contract tracing.
If not very lethal, you deliberately do variolation of the those least susceptible.
Either way, you NEVER try to "flatten the curve".
That just prevents any epidemic from ending, and kills the greatest number of people, due to the length of time.

They were fired for not complying with company policy. You`re right, there may be more than 5 states paying people to spread Covid.

Wrong.
Unemployment compensation is about half, so it not a bribe, and is not a payment really because it is your own money you pay into, like an insurance policy. That is why it runs out eventually, and how long it is paid depends on how long you worked.

Those not getting the vax are not spreading covid any more than those who did get the vax.
The vax clearly does not work and is fake.
There is no way for the immune system memory in its T-cells, to remember spike protein information.

Forum List

Back