Biden said he would defeat this virus, it’s COVID that has defeated him

Which one would you drink? And how come the CDC and all the other agencies had to come out with an announcement saying please don't drink bleach or any other disinfectants.

Let's face it. Trump's a retard and so are his supporters. You're proving it with each post.

I'll say it so you don't have to....He didn't say bleach.

He pontificated out loud, "is there a way we can inject disinfectant? Is there a way we can get ultraviolet lights inside the body? Because I heard light kills it and so does a good bleach".

What a fucking idiot!!!!! You figure out if I'm talking about him, you or both of you.

BIGLY!
I wouldn't drink any.....I'd speak to a medical expert and see what they advice...hopefully I would never need it....

but here's a procedure, where disinfect is put into the lungs, to clean them: Bronchoscopy and Bronchoalveolar Lavage (BAL): MedlinePlus Medical Test.

as far as UV light being used...that's pretty common: Medical Treatment With Light Therapy.

"
Ultraviolet light therapy is the use of ultraviolet light to destroy infectious organisms or harmful cells that cause disease of the body—especially superficial lesions and skin infections.2
Ultraviolet light is naturally emitted from the sun, but it can also be channeled for treatment with specially designed devices"

I am amazed taht you weren't aware of this stuff.....and thought you could simply drink bleach at your house.....geez man....next your gonna go around telling people that if you get the vaccine you won't get the virus..

And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden

That's exactly how I would have said it too. But here is what Trump actually said:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside?

NO DON. You can't fucking inject disinfectant inside the body.

So that's what Trump actually said.

Can we inject a disinfectant inside the body?

NO

Still a very stupid thing for Trump to say. Maybe Biden should have said

.....when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you injest disinfectant you may be okay....
Pretty sure it's Xiden who gave up...he literally quit after setting a record number of deaths and said
“Look, there is no federal solution,”- Joey Xiden

Do you know any that think George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge or the Kansas City Chiefs play in "the great state of Kansas? Trump suggested that bleach and disinfectant may be able to stop Covid. He didn`t tell anyone to drink it is correct but that doesn`t mean he`s not an idiot. Yo Semite!
Drink bleach is Another failed hoax.
He suggested an inhalent that would have a bleach like cleansing effect and libbies shit their pants about contorting that into another hoax lie that he said drink bleach.

Drink bleach is Another failed hoax.
He suggested an inhalent that would have a bleach like cleansing effect and libbies shit their pants about contorting that into another hoax lie that he said drink bleach.
Are you still claiming that Covid is a Dem hoax?

I'm sure that by now the number of COVID cases in Biden's first year in office is more than the number in Trumps last year. Which is why they are trying to shift the focus to the number of deaths which I assume is lower because the current virus variant isn't as deadly. I am not surprised that Biden's poll numbers are slipping across the board, but his handling of the pandemic took a hit when people found out he didn't push hard enough to get more tests made and distributed.
Biden contributed NOTHING to the ending of the pandemic in the US

I wouldn't drink any.....I'd speak to a medical expert and see what they advice...hopefully I would never need it....

but here's a procedure, where disinfect is put into the lungs, to clean them: Bronchoscopy and Bronchoalveolar Lavage (BAL): MedlinePlus Medical Test.

as far as UV light being used...that's pretty common: Medical Treatment With Light Therapy.

"
Ultraviolet light therapy is the use of ultraviolet light to destroy infectious organisms or harmful cells that cause disease of the body—especially superficial lesions and skin infections.2
Ultraviolet light is naturally emitted from the sun, but it can also be channeled for treatment with specially designed devices"

I am amazed taht you weren't aware of this stuff.....and thought you could simply drink bleach at your house.....geez man....next your gonna go around telling people that if you get the vaccine you won't get the virus..
He was talking about UV lights inside the body. We know UV light can help topically. He said "And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body"

And I'm sorry if what he said doesn't make you shake your head but the medical experts behind him were shocked at what he said. What he said was stupid. He stood up there and pontificated and rambled like the way he always does. And for some reason you guys love it when he talks stupid. Why?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

NO WE CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Trump thought he was the smartest person in the room
He suggested to infectious disease experts that since disinfectants worked so well on hard surfaces that they should look into injecting them into people
I love it that they try to spin this.

This is my favorite part of Trump's quote

"I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know? If you could? And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m a person that has a good… You know what.

LOL

He was talking about UV lights inside the body. We know UV light can help topically. He said "And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body"

And I'm sorry if what he said doesn't make you shake your head but the medical experts behind him were shocked at what he said. What he said was stupid. He stood up there and pontificated and rambled like the way he always does. And for some reason you guys love it when he talks stupid. Why?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

NO WE CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Yeah he was asking questions about the process to medical professionals....not quite sure what the problem is with asking questions.....that's what intelligent people do, ask questions they don't know the answers to

maybe you should ask more....because UV treatment can be used to treat within the body as well...including treating Covid: UVA Light Reduced Virus Loads in COVID-19 Patients

Yeah he was asking questions about the process to medical professionals....not quite sure what the problem is with asking questions.....that's what intelligent people do, ask questions they don't know the answers to

maybe you should ask more....because UV treatment can be used to treat within the body as well...including treating Covid: UVA Light Reduced Virus Loads in COVID-19 Patients
And when you ask stupid questions people just say

WTF?

And when you ask stupid questions people just say

WTF?

This event came to symbolize the chaotic nature of the Trump presidency. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It symbolized the chaotic essence of his presidency and his handling of the pandemic.

Privately, however, some of his aides were worried. The Covid task force had met earlier that day — as usual, without Trump — to discuss the most recent findings, including the effects of light and humidity on how the virus spreads. Trump was briefed by a small group of aides. But it was clear that he hadn’t processed all the details before he left to speak to the press.

“A few of us actually tried to stop it in the West Wing hallway,” “I actually argued that President Trump wouldn’t have the time to absorb it and understand it. But I lost, and it went how it did.”

As Bryan spoke, charts were displayed behind him about surface temperatures and virus half-lives. He preached for people to “move activities outside” and then detailed ongoing studies involving disinfectants. “We tested bleach,” he said at one point. “I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.”

Standing off to the side, Trump clasped his hands in front of his stomach, nodded and looked out into the room of gathered reporters. When Bryan was done, he strode slowly back to the lectern.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Dr. Deborah Birx, Trump’s former coronavirus response coordinator, sat silently off to the side as the president made these suggestions to her. Later, she would tell ABC, “I didn’t know how to handle that episode,” adding, “I still think about it every day.”

“Even for him,” said one former Biden campaign aide, “this was stratospherically insane and dangerous. It cemented the case we had been making about his derelict covid response.”

Trump would later insist that he was merely being sarcastic, a claim at odds with how he was acting and what he was saying.

“People joked about it inside the White House like, ‘Are you drinking bleach and injecting sunlight?’ People were mocking it and saying, ‘Oh let me go stand out in the sun, and I’ll be safe from Covid,” said one former administration official. “It honestly hurt. It was a credibility issue. … It was hurting us even from an international standpoint, the credibility at the White House.”

Even for him,” said one former Biden campaign aide, “this was stratospherically insane and dangerous. It cemented the case we had been making about his derelict covid response.”

That was the moment the entire country realized we had a total idiot leading our fight against COVID

That was the moment the entire country realized we had a total idiot leading our fight against COVID
Which is why I love it how EVEN THIS Republicans come here and defend him and say he didn't say it or he didn't mean what he said. They go on and on about the fact "he didn't say Bleach". BFD. He said basically as much. And it's hard to quote the guy he rambles on so the stupid thing he says sometimes is said in 4 or 5 different sentences.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Which is why I love it how EVEN THIS Republicans come here and defend him and say he didn't say it or he didn't mean what he said. They go on and on about the fact "he didn't say Bleach". BFD. He said basically as much. And it's hard to quote the guy he rambles on so the stupid thing he says sometimes is said in 4 or 5 different sentences.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”
He wanted to shove a UV light up your ass and inject disinfectant because disinfectant does such a good job cleaning hard surfaces

This morning I was listening to Marjorie Taylor green. I see th tactic republicans are using. Trump suggests injesting disinfectants. We say he said drink bleach and they call us liars for saying he said drink bleach. They are nuts. He said injest disinfectant. He floated the idea. But he did at on3 point say, “I’m no doctor”

But saying that doesn’t give him a pass to say inest disinfectant.

So the cnn reporter asked Marjorie why she told the president to impose Marshall law. She said he was a liar. She asked him to read what she wrote. He read it. It wasn’t exactly what he said she said. Or maybe at the end she said, I don’t know much about that after suggesting trump impose martial law. Yea, sh also spelled it wrong too.

No he didn't, he lied when he said if you got vaccinated you couldn't catch the virus. Some people got the jab and died anyway.

And what would have been the alternative for those ppl if they didn't vaccinate, in order to keep them alive? In order to accuse Biden of killing ppl with his message you would have to prove the vaccine was what killed people and not the virus when ppl caught it. That's imbecilic.

Forum List

Back