A suggestion. We will never convince each other about vaccinations.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Let's just have two threads on Covid. One about the dangers of not being vaccinated, and one about the dangers of being vaccinated. Consume the information or don't.

Let's just have two threads on Covid. One about the dangers of not being vaccinated, and one about the dangers of being vaccinated. Consume the information or don't.

How about we just agree to let everyone do what they want concerning their own medical treatment?

I would never seek to persuade anyone not to vaccinate themselves. Nor would I seek to persuade them to do so.

Medical decisions are personal and private.

Last edited:
Why does it have to be one or the other? For some people, vaccination is an excellent option. For others, not so much. What about those that started out vaccinated, but decided against it due to changing conditions? Or the other way around, maybe they started out not wanting to, but circumstances have changed and now it's in their best interest?

There's a whole rainbow of colors, not just black and white like the media wants you to believe.

Now about Syringes at 10 paces full of Horse Medicine.
Always with the social distancing that you fuckers yell about..........Kinda like Russia Russia Russia........6 feet.6 feet. 6 feet..........jab jab jab jab jab jab........3 jabs Unvaccinated.

You are a bunch of MOONBATS.........Now get the fuck back you are a carrier of KUNG FLU.

one would image the 'results' to be somewhat convincing......

~S~
Mother Nature is challenging the results right now as we speak..............Omicron.........hopefully to end the endless jabathon.

Omicron evolved in mice. Its mutation, N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation. SARS-CoV-2 infects northeastern Ohio deer, and Peromyscus Is the mouse link to Lyme disease. We have already shown that Fau Chi's institute has studied the tick that links both deer and mouse, Ixodes scapularis, for Lyme disease. These mice:

Peromyscus

Peromyscus / Hantavirus / SARS-CoV-2

Ixodes scapularis / Wisconsin

There were already other coronaviruses infecting Ohio deer, for example the strain from 1994. So, what does Fau Chi know about Omicron evolving in Ohio mice as well as South African mice?

Omicron evolved in mice. Its mutation, N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation. SARS-CoV-2 infects northeastern Ohio deer, and Peromyscus Is the mouse link to Lyme disease. We have already shown that Fau Chi's institute has studied the tick that links both deer and mouse, Ixodes scapularis, for Lyme disease. These mice:

Peromyscus

Peromyscus / Hantavirus / SARS-CoV-2

Ixodes scapularis / Wisconsin

There were already other coronaviruses infecting Ohio deer, for example the strain from 1994. So, what does Fau Chi know about Omicron evolving in Ohio mice as well as South African mice?
Are you implying that is the link that ECO Health alliance added to the bat that caused this??????????? And it has finally exposed itself.................

Why does it have to be one or the other? For some people, vaccination is an excellent option. For others, not so much. What about those that started out vaccinated, but decided against it due to changing conditions? Or the other way around, maybe they started out not wanting to, but circumstances have changed and now it's in their best interest?

There's a whole rainbow of colors, not just black and white like the media wants you to believe.
The OP was clear. Don't give a fuck about your rainbow and it isn't relevant to the topic.

How about we just agree to let everyone do what they want concerning their own medical treatment?

I would never seek to persuade anyone not to vaccinate themselves. Nor would I seek to persuade them to do so.

Medical decisions are personal and private.
Gee that's great! Has nothing to do with my post.

I'm not trying to convince anyone. Fuck the vaccine and anyone pushing it.

Always with the social distancing that you fuckers yell about..........Kinda like Russia Russia Russia........6 feet.6 feet. 6 feet..........jab jab jab jab jab jab........3 jabs Unvaccinated.

You are a bunch of MOONBATS.........Now get the fuck back you are a carrier of KUNG FLU.
Don't make fun of the 6 ft rule. Here is the list of scientific studies on it:

Don't make fun of the 6 ft rule. Here is the list of scientific studies on it:
Lol, total bullshit. I had this covid flu bullshit back in 2018 and NO ONE was required to stay 6 feet apart or wear masks. The hospital was so crowded I couldn't get in so I went home and sweated it out.

I prefer pistols at dawn.

49445936052_1b167d4823_b.jpg

The entire point of this forum is to debate. Echo chambers are for simpletons.

Forum List

Back