Biden said he would defeat this virus, it’s COVID that has defeated him

1644546445087.png

Under Biden, Covid has only gotten worse.

Biden didn't defeat COVID. It beat him. Here's what we must do now​

Biden never said he would defeat the virus. Post him saying exactly that.

For all simpletons.
We are trying to fight the air. It’s too big for us. Chinas “zero Covid” is as dumb as America declaring “zero pollen” and mandating everyone into lockdown.

he said if you got the vaccine you wouldn’t get the virus

xiden lied people died
Here is another lie you guys posted about "biden said. There it is. Biden outright says he wants to ban handguns.

He said that? Show me the quote.

Here is another lie you guys posted about "biden said. There it is. Biden outright says he wants to ban handguns.

He said that? Show me the quote.
i didn’t say he said anything about handguns…

For all simpletons.
We are trying to fight the air. It’s too big for us. Chinas “zero Covid” is as dumb as America declaring “zero pollen” and mandating everyone into lockdown.
BTW, the other day someone pointed to another country, South Korea, as being highly vaccinated but they have a spike in cases. They didn't mention very few had gotten the booster.

Also, one of you cons suggested they got the same vaccine we did. They did not. That's a lie.

I'm just showing you that while you are correct Trump didn't say "drink bleach", he said something too close to that for yall to be pretending he didn't say something stupid. The doctor behind him wrote a book about what an idiot he was for saying what he said, yet here you are still defending/denying/deflecting/spinning/arguing.

Just say Trump's dumb and move on.

Now I know what you guys mean by lies. Like when we said Trump is responsible for the 5 people who were murdered at the insurrection. Like that?

Actually one wasn't murdered. She was rightfully shot just like the rioters Rittenhouse shot.

I'm just showing you that while you are correct Trump didn't say "drink bleach", he said something too close to that for yall to be pretending he didn't say something stupid. The doctor behind him wrote a book about what an idiot he was for saying what he said, yet here you are still defending/denying/deflecting/spinning/arguing.

Just say Trump's dumb and move on.
i didn’t say anything about. trump…but he never said anything about drinking bleach

Now I know what you guys mean by lies. Like when we said Trump is responsible for the 5 people who were murdered at the insurrection. Like that?

Actually one wasn't murdered. She was rightfully shot just like the rioters Rittenhouse shot.

I can't believe you're still telling that lie. One person was murdered at the 1/6 protest, an unarmed woman shot by a trigger-happy government cop.

Now back to the actual topic. Biden's handling of Covid has been a disaster, and it was made far, far worse by the lies he told that made people think they were immune if they got vaccinated. Thousands died because of that lie.

i didn’t say anything about. trump…but he never said anything about drinking bleach
Are you talking about when then-President Donald Trump infamously suggested injecting disinfectants as a Covid-19 treatment during a White House press conference in April 2020?

President Donald Trump actually walked back what he said during an April 23 coronavirus press briefing about using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients.

"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside," he said during a briefing in the Oval Office on April 24. "But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters."

Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach have an adverse effect on the coronavirus. Bryan was referring to the use of disinfectants on surfaces and in aerosols, but Trump asked whether the chemicals could be used in a potential COVID-19 treatment, as well.

Given the confusion over what Trump said during the briefing, we wanted to check the transcript to get the full context.

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

WRONG! ALL WRONG! IDIOTIC. The scientist thought she was in the twilight zone when she heard him saying these things. Me too!!!

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

It’s not clear what part of that discussion he was characterizing as a "sarcastic question" to reporters.

Then Trump asked whether there was some way to use sunlight in COVID-19 patients.

Trump: "I hope people enjoy the sun, and if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this, not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor, a very nice rumor, that you go outside in the sun or you have heat, and it does have an effect on other viruses. But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world, I have to say. Covers a lot more territory than just this. This is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.

"I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know? If you could? And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m a person that has a good… You know what. Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?"

Dr. Deborah Birx: "Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But, I’ve not seen heat or light as a —"

Trump: "I think that’s a great thing to look at. OK?"

President Donald Trump actually walked back what he said during an April 23 coronavirus press briefing about using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients.

"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside," he said during a briefing in the Oval Office on April 24. "But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters."

Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach have an adverse effect on the coronavirus. Bryan was referring to the use of disinfectants on surfaces and in aerosols, but Trump asked whether the chemicals could be used in a potential COVID-19 treatment, as well.

Given the confusion over what Trump said during the briefing, we wanted to check the transcript to get the full context.

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

WRONG! ALL WRONG! IDIOTIC. The scientist thought she was in the twilight zone when she heard him saying these things. Me too!!!

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

It’s not clear what part of that discussion he was characterizing as a "sarcastic question" to reporters.

Then Trump asked whether there was some way to use sunlight in COVID-19 patients.

Trump: "I hope people enjoy the sun, and if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this, not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor, a very nice rumor, that you go outside in the sun or you have heat, and it does have an effect on other viruses. But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world, I have to say. Covers a lot more territory than just this. This is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.

"I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know? If you could? And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m a person that has a good… You know what. Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?"

Dr. Deborah Birx: "Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But, I’ve not seen heat or light as a —"

Trump: "I think that’s a great thing to look at. OK?"
So when did he say anything about bleach?

Are you talking about when then-President Donald Trump infamously suggested injecting disinfectants as a Covid-19 treatment during a White House press conference in April 2020?
I am not talking about anything...you are the one saying he said inject bleach....when? where?

Biden never said he would defeat the virus. Post him saying exactly that.
""I'll put in place a plan to deal with this pandemic responsibly, I've already done it. I'm not going to shut down the country, I'm not going to shut down the economy, but I'm going to shut down the virus"
Jan. 21, 2021

I am not talking about anything...you are the one saying he said inject bleach....when? where?

Trump thought he was the smartest person in the room
He suggested to infectious disease experts that since disinfectants worked so well on hard surfaces that they should look into injecting them into people

Trump thought he was the smartest person in the room
He suggested to infectious disease experts that since disinfectants worked so well on hard surfaces that they should look into injecting them into people
oh, I would love to see this video....I'm sure you can provide it.

If not, I'm gonna have to flag this as debunked misinformation, and propaganda

Biden said he would defeat this virus, it’s COVID that has defeated him​

Covid is defeating the unvaxxed, not Biden.

There is always a certain percentage of fools who won't listen to reason, and they pay the price for their irrationality.

Their deaths may even swing the outcome of elections!

BTW, the other day someone pointed to another country, South Korea, as being highly vaccinated but they have a spike in cases. They didn't mention very few had gotten the booster.

Also, one of you cons suggested they got the same vaccine we did. They did not. That's a lie.
Has nothing to do with what I said

Forum List

Back