Biden said he will veto MEDICARE FOR ALL if it gets to his desk.

Xiden's domestic donor class owners certainly don't want to pay for it, nor do the chi-coms who bought into him want their Treasury Bonds devalued.

Federal government infatuation of health care never seems to run out of steam....

:cuckoo:

Is this what you voted for? Its not what he ran on.

A. Your link is a year old.

B. It misrepresented what was said anyway.

“Nancy Pelosi gets a version of it through the House of Representatives. It comes to your desk. Do you veto it?” MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell asked Biden.
“I would veto anything that delays providing the security and the certainty of health care being available now,” Biden responded.

Basically he's saying that he won't for just any old thing---and that care must get better as a result, right now!

But if Congress sends it to his desk, he will veto the will of the people.

What nonsense..... Biden will need to clear the air before any veto will take place. The $35 trillion that was floating around might be a bargain compared to the shake down patients are being ripped off for as we speak.

There is no government health care on the table as we speak never has been. Only very smart insurance is on the table though not for free. Conservatives are mixed up 24/7 as they don't understand taxpayers paying for their health insurance with their tax dollars is not free no way jose'.

Tax dollars paying makes everyone seeking health care is paying their fair share. Everyone pays taxes somehow therefore all of us pay in rather than only some of us pay under the current system.
Reduces the cost to all.

The National Health Expenditure Accounts (NHEA) are the official estimates of total health care spending in the United States. Dating back to 1960, the NHEA measures annual U.S. expenditures for health care goods and services, public health activities, government administration, the net cost of health insurance, and investment related to health care. The data are presented by type of service, sources of funding, and type of sponsor.

U.S. health care spending grew 4.6 percent in 2019, reaching $3.8 trillion or $11,582 per person. As a share of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, health spending accounted for 17.7 percent.

So when the misinformation sources begin spouting $35 TRILLION it appears as though they are off by about $31 trillion dollars and there are plenty out there that know this.

So when the misinformation sources begin spouting $35 TRILLION it appears as though they are off by about $31 trillion dollars and there are plenty out there that know this.

The medical insurance industry , pharmaceutical industry and some in the health care industry spent $1 million health care dollars a day paying the USA Chamber of Commerce to lie about many aspects of both ObamaCare and Single Payer insurance.

BTW single payer will create about 3 million new jobs and erase all bankruptcy debt and claims for ever. 50% of bankruptcy claims are related to health care which involved people with health insurance....... rather inappropriate health insurance I'd say. No one can afford insufficient health insurance. Why does government allow such activity? Best check your policies .

Honestly who cares? This is a good thing

Just asking why leftists dont hold their elected officials to their promises. It fascinates me. I pitch a fit when mine dont.

Point taken

Honestly who cares? This is a good thing

Just asking why leftists dont hold their elected officials to their promises. It fascinates me. I pitch a fit when mine dont.

Point taken

Dont get me wrong. I do not want Medicare for all, Universal Basic Income, a $15 minimum wage, and no wall.

But those who voted for him do.

Its interesting how the left hold their own elected officials to a lesser standard than they do for those from the right.

Meanwhile...I hold conservatives to a higher standard.

Democrooks don't hold their political whores accountable when THEY KILL PEOPLE... You expect them to give a fuck when they lie to them?
1618690511655.png

1618690548366.png

The medical insurance industry , pharmaceutical industry and some in the health care industry spent $1 million health care dollars a day paying the USA Chamber of Commerce to lie about many aspects of both ObamaCare and Single Payer insurance.

BTW single payer will create about 3 million new jobs and erase all bankruptcy debt and claims for ever. 50% of bankruptcy claims are related to health care which involved people with health insurance....... rather inappropriate health insurance I'd say. No one can afford insufficient health insurance. Why does government allow such activity? Best check your policies .

The problem is we DO NOT have the best insurance coverage in the world but the USA does have the most expensive.

=== So what would the new Medicare For ALL Insurance offer to americans 365 days a year 24/7?

*employed or not

*moving on to a new job or not

*single mom or not

*struck down with cancer or not

=== Practical and fiscally responsible coverage:

* long term care such that cancer would require

* prescription drugs

* hospital

* surgical

* outpatient services

* primary and preventive care

* emergency services

* dental

* mental health

* home health

* physical therapy

* rehabilitation (including for substance abuse)

* vision care

* hearing services including hearing aids

* chiropractic

* durable medical equipment

* palliative care

NO MORE deductibles and co-payments and saves about $350,000,000,000 annually.

Forum List

Back