Biden('s hadlers) cling to pathetic Iran nuke deal as Iran kills their own people

Mullah gotta go.
15th century venereal disease ridden madmen
Lovely, educated 20 and 30 year old women will be murdered for not wearing the Cloaks of Shame

Mullah gotta go.
15th century venereal disease ridden madmen
Lovely, educated 20 and 30 year old women will be murdered for not wearing the Cloaks of Shame
The Mullahs are the example of what power-hungry, old, pedophiles/ little boy lovers ... you know, Democrats / the Biden ad.inistration ... eventually turns into over a long period of time.

Biden is probably getting kick-backs
I think the grand Mullah there bought some Hunter Biden paintings for a billion dollars or so

Man can he paint!!

The only question is, why did the Grand Mullah buy self portraits of Hunter who was doing lines of cocaine in the nude?

Oh well, who am I to judge?

Last edited:
Israel is almost certain to launch a military strike upon Iran and its nuke labs, likely within days to no more than a month or two. Now would be the most advantageous time as the Mullahs struggle for control of the cities, if Trump were still in office as he was rightfully elected to be, he'd almost certainly join in on the launch with the Israelis against Iran!

There is zero chance Biden, or any fascist democrat would join in with Israel in such a raid, zero chance!

I think the grand Mullah there bought some Hunter Biden paintings for a billion dollars or so

Man can he paint!!

The only question is, why did the Grand Mullah buy self portraits of Hunter who was doing lines of cocaine in the nude?

Oh well, who am I to judge?
Do you know anything about politics?

Forum List

Back