Biden Returns Free Speech To International Health Care

No right-winger has come forth to explain why they don't get behind the movement to make measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies, which result in a fair number of abortions, available to all. Common sense says that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

This refusal supports the idea that there is an ulterior motive behind the anti-abortion movement, many of the supporters of which are people who have large arsenals and advocate, or at least, fail to condemn, violence for political and racial reasons. The anti-abortion movement is motivated in large part by its supporters' emotional problems with sexuality, particularly women's sexuality. These are deeply disturbed people.
Prevent unwanted pregnancies? That is a personal responsibility, something you libbers have no understanding of. You are responsible for what happens to you....I am not, you are. I simply don't want to have to pay to keep rewarding your stupidity for convenience abortions whenever you want to get back to the club and start all over again.

Don't give me the "responsibility" horseshit. You people are the ones who have attacked organizations that make contraceptives widely available and educate people about how to use them. You are the ones who want to keep people ignorant about sex, so that they walk into sexual situations with no knowledge of what is involved, and fight tooth-and-nail any attempt to educate them. Explain why you people do this. You people seem to want to increase the number of abortions. How can anyone be "responsible" when they have been kept in the dark? BTW: What is this "club" you refer to? Is heterosexuality a "club"?

I don't know what a "convenience abortion" is, and I can't say what I am willing or unwilling to pay for without a complete list of all the activities that receive taxpayer support. For instance, I would not want to pay for the activities of "churches" that are really right-wing political groups. What guarantees do any of us have as to the government not spending our money on things we don't want to pay for?

Who is not behind the 'movement' to prevent unwanted pregnancies? Are you seriously implying that today, 01/29/2021, that there aren't enough resources out there to provide low cost or free birth control for anyone who should want it? And do you seriously need an 'ulterior motive' to denounce abortion other than the killing of innocent life??

What organizations have been attacked for making contraception widely available and by whom? Who has stopped any sex education provided in school or elsewhere? Are you implying there isn't any sex education in public school curriculum?? You're submitting that these young adults who are inundated about sex graphically in just about everything they look at in society are ignorant about it??? Yeah, okay... lol No one has been 'kept in the dark' by any stretch of the imagination, you really need to quit living in the 80's. lol

A 'convenience abortion' is the majority of abortions that are taking place, women that use them as their form of birth control because they are either too lazy to use birth control, or just have abortion readily available to them, so they don't think they need birth control. It's called being irresponsible and not controlling your own body.

Excellent news.
sure, it's not your $$$$$$
My taxes support abortion. I am proud that they do so.

Tax dollars pay for abortions here in America too.

Private insurance dollars pay for abortions in America too.

I want my tax dollars to pay for women's health care including abortions. It saves women's lives.

I would much rather my tax dollars pay for abortions than pay for golf carts for secret service at trump's golf resorts or pay for bombs that won't be used or used to kill people.
Commie baby killers, great motto wacko.
The real commies want to control a womans body. Where does that "right" come from ?
Good news! There is no way to estimate the extent to which this ridiculous and ill-thought-out policy prevented these facilities from providing people in various countries with the tools that would allow them to avoid unwanted pregnancies in the first place, which would cut down the need for abortion. I don't think that there is a person in the world who would prefer having an invasive surgical procedure over simply taking a pill or shot or inserting a birth-control device.

So many people forget, or refuse to remember, that gag rules were popularized by the anti-abortion movement, which never gave a flying f*ck about the First Amendment. Not only did these morons prohibit people from even mentioning the word "abortion," they in some places required doctors to recite a script containing false and/or misleading information to their patients, and to attend indoctrination lectures in person.

I hope that Biden's action signals the return of common sense and respect for constitutional rights.

It is very good news for women and health care.

No only did that horrible rule stop availability of reproductive health care but all kinds of health care. People died of conditions that had nothing to do with abortion yet the funds were cut off so people went without and died.

Yes birth control will also be available now. To prevent that abortion those crazy people say they care about. Which they really don't.
A million abortions a year is a lot. That means there is no concern for getting pregnant by people who do. They know they can go down to the clinic and get rid of the "problem". Perhaps a lot less abortions would be something most would agree on if people would control their urges for any reason. it seems like stupidity with Grandpa Uncle Sam coming to the rescue using taxpayers money to fix the problem.
Lysis says its our problem for causing them to get pregnant in the first place.
You are a fucking idiot. People have been having sex since the dawn of time. Abstinence is basically for wierdos. Yet you have nothing else to offer.
Who said anything about abstinence or not having sex? I said I don't want to pay for your convenience abortions so you can go back to step A and repeat the idiotic process of no self responsibility. Are you stupid or something Forrest???

Excellent news.

I want my tax dollars to pay for women's health care including abortions. It saves women's lives.

I would much rather my tax dollars pay for abortions than pay for golf carts for secret service at trump's golf resorts or pay for bombs that won't be used or used to kill people.
The real commies want to control a womans body. Where does that "right" come from ?
Good news! There is no way to estimate the extent to which this ridiculous and ill-thought-out policy prevented these facilities from providing people in various countries with the tools that would allow them to avoid unwanted pregnancies in the first place, which would cut down the need for abortion. I don't think that there is a person in the world who would prefer having an invasive surgical procedure over simply taking a pill or shot or inserting a birth-control device.

So many people forget, or refuse to remember, that gag rules were popularized by the anti-abortion movement, which never gave a flying f*ck about the First Amendment. Not only did these morons prohibit people from even mentioning the word "abortion," they in some places required doctors to recite a script containing false and/or misleading information to their patients, and to attend indoctrination lectures in person.

I hope that Biden's action signals the return of common sense and respect for constitutional rights.

No only did that horrible rule stop availability of reproductive health care but all kinds of health care. People died of conditions that had nothing to do with abortion yet the funds were cut off so people went without and died.

Yes birth control will also be available now. To prevent that abortion those crazy people say they care about. Which they really don't.
A million abortions a year is a lot. That means there is no concern for getting pregnant by people who do. They know they can go down to the clinic and get rid of the "problem". Perhaps a lot less abortions would be something most would agree on if people would control their urges for any reason. it seems like stupidity with Grandpa Uncle Sam coming to the rescue using taxpayers money to fix the problem.
You are a fucking idiot. People have been having sex since the dawn of time. Abstinence is basically for wierdos. Yet you have nothing else to offer.
What a brainless sheeple you are.

Excellent news.

I wonder whether the imbeciles that mouth this sort of crap practice abstinence themselves. If so, has it been lifelong, or began after a period of playing around? Castrati"?

These folks don't like LGBTQs, but they don't like heterosexuals either. What's left?

The international gag rule or what's formally called the Mexico City rule, has been rescined again by Biden.

When trump was president no health facility could receive US funding if they even talked about abortion. Much less offer to perform one for any reason. Even if the woman will die.

So for as long as a democrat is president free speech will rule in international health care. Women will be able to have health care and get an abortion again.

Women's lives will be saved.

New borns won't be abandoned in big mountains of garbage to die slow and horrible deaths then their bodies eaten by birds or wild dogs.

.....it's bad enough WASTING our tax $$$$ by giving it away to foreigners---especially NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is worse...you have to be a real dumbass to agree with Biden on this
No, you're a dumbass to agree with Trump on this.

Or Bush

Or Reagan.

The international gag rule or what's formally called the Mexico City rule, has been rescined again by Biden.

When trump was president no health facility could receive US funding if they even talked about abortion. Much less offer to perform one for any reason. Even if the woman will die.

So for as long as a democrat is president free speech will rule in international health care. Women will be able to have health care and get an abortion again.

New borns won't be abandoned in big mountains of garbage to die slow and horrible deaths then their bodies eaten by birds or wild dogs.

Yay! Dead babies all around!
This is a lie.

This is a lie.
Abortions don't keep babies alive now do they?

No right-winger has come forth to explain why they don't get behind the movement to make measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies, which result in a fair number of abortions, available to all. Common sense says that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

This refusal supports the idea that there is an ulterior motive behind the anti-abortion movement, many of the supporters of which are people who have large arsenals and advocate, or at least, fail to condemn, violence for political and racial reasons. The anti-abortion movement is motivated in large part by its supporters' emotional problems with sexuality, particularly women's sexuality. These are deeply disturbed people.
Prevent unwanted pregnancies? That is a personal responsibility, something you libbers have no understanding of. You are responsible for what happens to you....I am not, you are. I simply don't want to have to pay to keep rewarding your stupidity for convenience abortions whenever you want to get back to the club and start all over again.
Such is the authoritarian right, ccompel conformity and silence dissent.

For the tldr folks, what the OP means when made country simple is that Biden brought back abortion funding.

Firstly, Biden's decree reverses the ban on federal funding for international NGOs that provide abortion counselling or referrals.

Additonally, Biden's decree also commands HHS to consider lifting restrictions on the granting of federal funds to family planning organizations in the US that refer women for abortion, such as Planned Parenthood. These organizations have been prohibited from directly offering abortion ever since Richard Nixon set up the funding program in 1970.

More wacko libber logic being babbled.....

For the tldr folks, what the OP means when made country simple is that Biden brought back abortion funding.

Additonally, Bden's decree also commands HHS to consider lifting restrictions on the granting of federal funds to family planning organizations in the US that refer women for abortion, such as Planned Parenthood. These organizations have been prohibited from directly offering abortion ever since Richard Nixon set up the funding program in 1970.
More lack of self responsibility for the dregs.

Yeah cause it's the 'right' in this country that have created and sustained cancel culture and are taking opinions and ideas that they don't agree with and erasing them form every form of social and mainstream media in the country... get real... lol your side is actually doing it, not just spouting it...

If these anti choice people were honestly so against abortion they would be on every corner handing out birth control for free. They would be doing everything they possibly could to make sure proper and reliable birth control was available to everyone for free. They would have encouraged having Plan B over the counter.

Instead, they do the opposite. They go to court to make sure birth control isn't covered by insurance. They fought Plan B from being available over the counter.

I don't believe it was ever about preventing abortions.

Nor do I believe it was ever about life. If they believed in "life" we wouldn't have seen them not have any problem with hundreds of. thousands of Americans dying from the virus. Nor would we see them not having any problem with women dying because her pregnancy went wrong.

If it was about life with those people they would be screaming from roof tops about new borns being abandoned in large mountains of trash to suffer and die alone. Then their bodies being eaten by birds or wild dogs. These people don't give a damn about that.

I have my opinion of what it is about for those people.

Last edited:

If these anti choice people were honestly so against abortion they would be on every corner handing out birth control for free. They would be doing everything they possibly could to make sure proper and reliable birth control was available to everyone for free. They would have encouraged having Plan B over the counter.

Instead, they do the opposite. They go to court to make sure birth control isn't covered by insurance. They fought Plan B from being available over the counter.

Nor do I believe it was ever about life. If they believed in "life" we wouldn't have seen them not have any problem with hundreds of. millions of Americans dying from the virus. Nor would we see them not having any problem with women dying because her pregnancy went wrong.

If it was about life with those people they would be screaming from roof tops about new borns being abandoned in large mountains of trash to suffer and die alone. Then their bodies being eaten by birds or wild dogs. These people don't give a damn about that.

We would have to be handing out common sense and self reliance to your lemmings to do any real good. If you get pregnant and abandon your child in a trash can, that is your bad deed, not mine. Abortion is not the answer, common sense is.

This is a lie.
Another lie.

Abortions have nothing to do with "babies."

This is a lie.
Another lie.

Abortions have nothing to do with "babies."
Of course not Bizarro World babbler......

Nor do I believe it was ever about life. If they believed in "life" we wouldn't have seen them not have any problem with hundreds of. millions of Americans dying from the virus. Nor would we see them not having any problem with women dying because her pregnancy went wrong.

It's not about abortion or being "pro life."

It's about conservatives seeking to increase the size and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty .

Its about punishing "sluts". Women should be in the kitchen at home and not having sex or jobs.

In the UK these weirdos also oppose sex education in order to "preserve childhood". They are like Canute standing in the way of human nature. It never worked.

It's not about abortion or being "pro life."

It's about conservatives seeking to increase the size and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty .
Actually, its about you libbers being responsible for yourselves just as we real Americans must be. That simple. You are the ones increasing the size of the Gestapo state.

Forum List

Back