Biden Returns Free Speech To International Health Care

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The international gag rule or what's formally called the Mexico City rule, has been rescined again by Biden.

When trump was president no health facility could receive US funding if they even talked about abortion. Much less offer to perform one for any reason. Even if the woman will die.

So for as long as a democrat is president free speech will rule in international health care. Women will be able to have health care and get an abortion again.

Women's lives will be saved.

New borns won't be abandoned in big mountains of garbage to die slow and horrible deaths then their bodies eaten by birds or wild dogs.

Good news! There is no way to estimate the extent to which this ridiculous and ill-thought-out policy prevented these facilities from providing people in various countries with the tools that would allow them to avoid unwanted pregnancies in the first place, which would cut down the need for abortion. I don't think that there is a person in the world who would prefer having an invasive surgical procedure over simply taking a pill or shot or inserting a birth-control device.

So many people forget, or refuse to remember, that gag rules were popularized by the anti-abortion movement, which never gave a flying f*ck about the First Amendment. Not only did these morons prohibit people from even mentioning the word "abortion," they in some places required doctors to recite a script containing false and/or misleading information to their patients, and to attend indoctrination lectures in person.

I hope that Biden's action signals the return of common sense and respect for constitutional rights.

The international gag rule or what's formally called the Mexico City rule, has been rescined again by Biden.

When trump was president no health facility could receive US funding if they even talked about abortion. Much less offer to perform one for any reason. Even if the woman will die.

So for as long as a democrat is president free speech will rule in international health care. Women will be able to have health care and get an abortion again.

New borns won't be abandoned in big mountains of garbage to die slow and horrible deaths then their bodies eaten by birds or wild dogs.

.....it's bad enough WASTING our tax $$$$ by giving it away to foreigners---especially NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is worse...you have to be a real dumbass to agree with Biden on this

Good news! There is no way to estimate the extent to which this ridiculous and ill-thought-out policy prevented these facilities from providing people in various countries with the tools that would allow them to avoid unwanted pregnancies in the first place, which would cut down the need for abortion. I don't think that there is a person in the world who would prefer having an invasive surgical procedure over simply taking a pill or shot or inserting a birth-control device.

So many people forget, or refuse to remember, that gag rules were popularized by the anti-abortion movement, which never gave a flying f*ck about the First Amendment. Not only did these morons prohibit people from even mentioning the word "abortion," they in some places required doctors to recite a script containing false and/or misleading information to their patients, and to attend indoctrination lectures in person.

I hope that Biden's action signals the return of common sense and respect for constitutional rights.

It is very good news for women and health care.

No only did that horrible rule stop availability of reproductive health care but all kinds of health care. People died of conditions that had nothing to do with abortion yet the funds were cut off so people went without and died.

Yes birth control will also be available now. To prevent that abortion those crazy people say they care about. Which they really don't.

Yay! Dead babies all around!

Excellent news.
sure, it's not your $$$$$$
My taxes support abortion. I am proud that they do so.

Tax dollars pay for abortions here in America too.

Private insurance dollars pay for abortions in America too.

I want my tax dollars to pay for women's health care including abortions. It saves women's lives.

I would much rather my tax dollars pay for abortions than pay for golf carts for secret service at trump's golf resorts or pay for bombs that won't be used or used to kill people.

Excellent news.

I want my tax dollars to pay for women's health care including abortions. It saves women's lives.

I would much rather my tax dollars pay for abortions than pay for golf carts for secret service at trump's golf resorts or pay for bombs that won't be used or used to kill people.
Commie baby killers, great motto wacko.

No right-winger has come forth to explain why they don't get behind the movement to make measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies, which result in a fair number of abortions, available to all. Common sense says that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

This refusal supports the idea that there is an ulterior motive behind the anti-abortion movement, many of the supporters of which are people who have large arsenals and advocate, or at least, fail to condemn, violence for political and racial reasons. The anti-abortion movement is motivated in large part by its supporters' emotional problems with sexuality, particularly women's sexuality. These are deeply disturbed people.

No right-winger has come forth to explain why they don't get behind the movement to make measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies, which result in a fair number of abortions, available to all. Common sense says that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

This refusal supports the idea that there is an ulterior motive behind the anti-abortion movement, many of the supporters of which are people who have large arsenals and advocate, or at least, fail to condemn, violence for political and racial reasons. The anti-abortion movement is motivated in large part by its supporters' emotional problems with sexuality, particularly women's sexuality. These are deeply disturbed people.
Prevent unwanted pregnancies? That is a personal responsibility, something you libbers have no understanding of. You are responsible for what happens to you....I am not, you are. I simply don't want to have to pay to keep rewarding your stupidity for convenience abortions whenever you want to get back to the club and start all over again.

Prevent unwanted pregnancies? That is a personal responsibility, something you libbers have no understanding of. You are responsible for what happens to you....I am not, you are. I simply don't want to have to pay to keep rewarding your stupidity for convenience abortions whenever you want to get back to the club and start all over again.

Don't give me the "responsibility" horseshit. You people are the ones who have attacked organizations that make contraceptives widely available and educate people about how to use them. You are the ones who want to keep people ignorant about sex, so that they walk into sexual situations with no knowledge of what is involved, and fight tooth-and-nail any attempt to educate them. Explain why you people do this. You people seem to want to increase the number of abortions. How can anyone be "responsible" when they have been kept in the dark? BTW: What is this "club" you refer to? Is heterosexuality a "club"?

I don't know what a "convenience abortion" is, and I can't say what I am willing or unwilling to pay for without a complete list of all the activities that receive taxpayer support. For instance, I would not want to pay for the activities of "churches" that are really right-wing political groups. What guarantees do any of us have as to the government not spending our money on things we don't want to pay for?

Don't give me the "responsibility" horseshit. You people are the ones who have attacked organizations that make contraceptives widely available and educate people about how to use them. You are the ones who want to keep people ignorant about sex, so that they walk into sexual situations with no knowledge of what is involved, and fight tooth-and-nail any attempt to educate them. Explain why you people do this. You people seem to want to increase the number of abortions. How can anyone be "responsible" when they have been kept in the dark? BTW: What is this "club" you refer to? Is heterosexuality a "club"?

I don't know what a "convenience abortion" is, and I can't say what I am willing or unwilling to pay for without a complete list of all the activities that receive taxpayer support. For instance, I would not want to pay for the activities of "churches" that are really right-wing political groups. What guarantees do any of us have as to the government not spending our money on things we don't want to pay for?
So let me see if I understand this perfect libber logic.....if only conservatives would prevent us from getting pregnant, then we poor helpless ilk wouldn't be forced to murder babies. Is that about right wacko?

More babies will be murdered. Your hyperbole to tug on the heartstrings is laughable at best.

No only did that horrible rule stop availability of reproductive health care but all kinds of health care. People died of conditions that had nothing to do with abortion yet the funds were cut off so people went without and died.

Yes birth control will also be available now. To prevent that abortion those crazy people say they care about. Which they really don't.
A million abortions a year is a lot. That means there is no concern for getting pregnant by people who do. They know they can go down to the clinic and get rid of the "problem". Perhaps a lot less abortions would be something most would agree on if people would control their urges for any reason. it seems like stupidity with Grandpa Uncle Sam coming to the rescue using taxpayers money to fix the problem.

A million abortions a year is a lot. That means there is no concern for getting pregnant by people who do. They know they can go down to the clinic and get rid of the "problem". Perhaps a lot less abortions would be something most would agree on if people would control their urges for any reason. it seems like stupidity with Grandpa Uncle Sam coming to the rescue using taxpayers money to fix the problem.
Lysis says its our problem for causing them to get pregnant in the first place.

So let me see if I understand this perfect libber logic.....if only conservatives would prevent us from getting pregnant, then we poor helpless ilk wouldn't be forced to murder babies. Is that about right wacko?
Nobody is "murdering babies." These "conservatives," whatever the hell they claim to be "conserving," actively oppose people hearing about pregnancy prevention and having access to the tools to accomplish this. It is difficult to understand why they want to increase the number of abortions. It is not a matter of "conservatives" preventing anyone from getting pregnant. It is a matter of their actively opposing other people's efforts to do, the motive for which remains entirely unexplained. No unwanted pregnancy means no abortion necessary.

This reminds me of the those who refuse to take precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and laugh at those who do. Apparently the maskless want to encourage the spread of disease. There seems to be no limit on ignorance.

Excellent news.

Commie baby killers, great motto wacko.
The real commies want to control a womans body. Where does that "right" come from ?

Lysis says its our problem for causing them to get pregnant in the first place.
You are a fucking idiot. People have been having sex since the dawn of time. Abstinence is basically for wierdos. Yet you have nothing else to offer.

Forum List

Back