Biden Returns Free Speech To International Health Care

No right-winger has come forth to explain why they don't get behind the movement to make measures to prevent unwanted pregnancies, which result in a fair number of abortions, available to all. Common sense says that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

This refusal supports the idea that there is an ulterior motive behind the anti-abortion movement, many of the supporters of which are people who have large arsenals and advocate, or at least, fail to condemn, violence for political and racial reasons. The anti-abortion movement is motivated in large part by its supporters' emotional problems with sexuality, particularly women's sexuality. These are deeply disturbed people.

If these anti choice people were honestly so against abortion they would be on every corner handing out birth control for free. They would be doing everything they possibly could to make sure proper and reliable birth control was available to everyone for free. They would have encouraged having Plan B over the counter.

Instead, they do the opposite. They go to court to make sure birth control isn't covered by insurance. They fought Plan B from being available over the counter.

I don't believe it was ever about preventing abortions.

Nor do I believe it was ever about life. If they believed in "life" we wouldn't have seen them not have any problem with hundreds of. millions of Americans dying from the virus. Nor would we see them not having any problem with women dying because her pregnancy went wrong.

If it was about life with those people they would be screaming from roof tops about new borns being abandoned in large mountains of trash to suffer and die alone. Then their bodies being eaten by birds or wild dogs. These people don't give a damn about that.

I have my opinion of what it is about for those people.
Its about punishing "sluts". Women should be in the kitchen at home and not having sex or jobs.

In the UK these weirdos also oppose sex education in order to "preserve childhood". They are like Canute standing in the way of human nature. It never worked.
Women should do whatever they are capable of and take responsibility for doing.

If these anti choice people were honestly so against abortion they would be on every corner handing out birth control for free. They would be doing everything they possibly could to make sure proper and reliable birth control was available to everyone for free. They would have encouraged having Plan B over the counter.

You're free to choose to kill your offspring before they're even born if you want, that's none of my business, but to force the rest of us to fund the process at the barrel of a government gun is equally as unvirtuous as the former.

Last edited:

You're free to choose to kill your offspring before they're even born if you want, but to force the rest of us to fund the process at the barrel of a government gun is equally as unvirtuous as the former.
Exactly right. We pay for their lack of responsibility.

The casual passer-by would do well to take note that OP mentioned nothing about the other Executive Order which Biden signed at the same time he signed this one, which effectively reinstates Obamacare.

That decree instructs the Department of Health and Human Services to open a special enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act from February 15 to May 15.

So when she says 'insurance' here's what she actually means....

Biden - There's nothing new that we're doing here other than restoring the Affordable Care Act

Last edited:

You're free to choose to kill your offspring before they're even born if you want, that's none of my business, but to force the rest of us to fund the process at the barrel of a government gun is equally as unvirtuous as the former.
Thats a bullshit argument. You dont get to pick and choose which taxes you want to pay. An election is the vehicle for that. If you dont like the policies vote for the other guy. If you dont like abortion vote for the loony right winger on your ballot.

Thats a bullshit argument. You dont get to pick and choose which taxes you want to pay. An election is the vehicle for that. If you dont like the policies vote for the other guy. If you dont like abortion vote for the loony right winger on your ballot.
Yeah that looney right winger who fights against paying dregs to kill babies!

If you know of any babies killed call the police and give them the names you fucking nazi creep.

If you know of any babies killed call the police and give them the names you fucking nazi creep.
Again silly.....fascists are leftists......you are the Gestapo regime not me. As for a creep, go look in a mirror.

Pft. Get real. It's the only relevant argument.

I couldn't care less if people want to kill their offspring before they're born. That's between them and the good Lord.

It's none of my business.

I'd like to keep it that way.

The best way to keep it that way is for the terrorists to not make it our business by not holding a government gun to our heads to force us to pay for the process of killing them before they're born.

But with regard to elections, this stuff was banned by the previous administration. It goes back and forth. As soon as as one their people get elected(*) the first thing they do is point a gun to our heads to make us pay for the process to kill off their offspring.

It's sadistic in every way.

Pft. Get real. It's the only relevant argument.

I couldn't care less if people want to kill their offspring before they're born.

It's none of my business.

I'd like to keep it that way.

The best way to keep it that way is for the terorists to not make it our business by not holding a government gun to our heads to force us to pay for the process of killing them before they're born.

But with regard to elections, this stuff was banned by the previous administration. It goes back and forth. As soon as as one their people get elected(*) the first thing they do is point a gun to our heads to make us pay for the process to kill off their offspring.
Well, I dont want my tax money going to make nukes pr subsidise the useless royal family. I vote against it every time. But when my guy loses I just have to suck it up and pay my taxes. That is democracy.

The international gag rule or what's formally called the Mexico City rule, has been rescined again by Biden.

When trump was president no health facility could receive US funding if they even talked about abortion. Much less offer to perform one for any reason. Even if the woman will die.

So for as long as a democrat is president free speech will rule in international health care. Women will be able to have health care and get an abortion again.

Women's lives will be saved.

New borns won't be abandoned in big mountains of garbage to die slow and horrible deaths then their bodies eaten by birds or wild dogs.

.....it's bad enough WASTING our tax $$$$ by giving it away to foreigners---especially NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is worse...you have to be a real dumbass to agree with Biden on this
No, you're a dumbass to agree with Trump on this.

Or Bush

Or Reagan.
wasting tax $$$$ --WOW--you people are very stupid

Excellent news.
sure, it's not your $$$$$$
My taxes support abortion. I am proud that they do so.

Tax dollars pay for abortions here in America too.

Private insurance dollars pay for abortions in America too.

I want my tax dollars to pay for women's health care including abortions. It saves women's lives.

I would much rather my tax dollars pay for abortions than pay for golf carts for secret service at trump's golf resorts or pay for bombs that won't be used or used to kill people.
pay for it in other countries???!!! that's plain stupid

Forum List

Back