Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

Ok, that doesn't make sense. So, you're saying, your rather vote for Biden, because you know the wrong he will do, as opposed to voting for a republican because you're not sure of what they will do?
Sort of. I won’t vote for either one; but I’d rather see Biden elected because I can GUARANTEE he’s my enemy, rather than having to worry about whether the Republican is my enemy or not. It makes things far easier to deal with.

Sort of. I won’t vote for either one; but I’d rather see Biden elected because I can GUARANTEE he’s my enemy, rather than having to worry about whether the Republican is my enemy or not. It makes things far easier to deal with.

That's a pretty odd way of dealing with it. That's like saying I have a choice to rent one of two apartments. Apartment 1 the landlord is a real asshole and I'd be fighting with him all the time. Landlord 2 might be an asshole, but I don't know. So I'm moving into apartment 1 because I'll know what I'm dealing with.

That's a pretty odd way of dealing with it. That's like saying I have a choice to rent one of two apartments. Apartment 1 the landlord is a real asshole and I'd be fighting with him all the time. Landlord 2 might be an asshole, but I don't know. So I'm moving into apartment 1 because I'll know what I'm dealing with
With Landlord 1 I make sure to get everything in writing, I take nothing for granted. It forces me to pay attention and stay on top of things. With Landlord 2, the chance that I become complacent and miss something is far higher. While Landlord 1 is far more of a pain, he keeps me focused on Right and Wrong. That’s a good thing.

Ok. Step back and listen to yourself. You are saying you will vote for Biden, whom you KNOW is your enemy, over someone whom you are not sure is your enemy. That also means you will assuredly vote for a liberal administration vs a Republican administration.

I mean, that's fine, it's your choice, just realize that you are essentially voting against your values, because of spite.

Ok. Step back and listen to yourself. You are saying you will vote for Biden, whom you KNOW is your enemy, over someone whom you are not sure is your enemy. That also means you will assuredly vote for a liberal administration vs a Republican administration
I won’t vote for Biden. I just WON’T VOTE AT ALL. The Republicans haven’t shown an interest in being what I would consider to be Conservatives any more than the Democrats have.,

There are plenty of reasons to investigate him. Hell if Trump can get impeached on hearsay, Biden can be impeached on information on hunters laptop, or what did Biden do to keep hunter from going to prison for lying on the ATF 4473.

Either that or attempted election tampering. He asked Saudi to keep their oil reduction cut quiet until after the election to favor his parties candidates. They told him to go beat a salt bag and announced it to the world.

I won’t vote for Biden. I just WON’T VOTE AT ALL. The Republicans haven’t shown an interest in being what I would consider to be Conservatives any more than the Democrats have.,
Stay at home and democrats win. Vote for independent and democrats win even though your independent candidate may have won. It's just that simple.

Stay at home and democrats win. Vote for independent and democrats win even though your independent candidate may have won. It's just that simple
Okay, so Democrats win. Until the Republican Party actually starts showing themselves to be significantly more Traditionalist and Conservative than the Democrats, there really isn’t much of a difference for me.

Okay, so Democrats win. Until the Republican Party actually starts showing themselves to be significantly more Traditionalist and Conservative than the Democrats, there really isn’t much of a difference for me.
Ok imagine yourself living in New York or California. Regradless of how bad Republicans might be, democrats are 1000 times worse.

Ok imagine yourself living in New York or California. Regradless of how bad Republicans might be, democrats are 1000 times worse
I live in one of the deepest BLUE parts of the country… the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts. I’m a born and raised New Englander whose roots in this part of the country go back almost 400 years.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret… Republicans in these deep blue parts of the world are literally no better than the Democrats. In fact, in many cases the Republicans are just former Democrats who lost favor in their prior party.

I live in one of the deepest BLUE parts of the country… the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts. I’m a born and raised New Englander whose roots in this part of the country go back almost 400 years.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret… Republicans in these deep blue parts of the world are literally no better than the Democrats. In fact, in many cases the Republicans are just former Democrats who lost favor in their prior party.
As I said as bad as Republicans might be democrats are 1000 times worse.

As I said as bad as Republicans might be democrats are 1000 times worse
In many parts of the country that's probably true; but here in the northeast they are really just two faces of the same monster.

If you need an example just look at the recent Governors of Massachusetts. Since WWII there have been 6 Democrats and 9 Republicans in the corner office on Beacon Hill. Yet it’s still one of the most liberal Ststes in the country.

In many parts of the country that's probably true; but here in the northeast they are really just two faces of the same monster.

If you need an example just look at the recent Governors of Massachusetts. Since WWII there have been 6 Democrats and 9 Republicans in the corner office on Beacon Hill. Yet it’s still one of the most liberal Ststes in the country.
Its true for the whole nation

Not surprising when you realize that the Republicans have lost their Soul as well as their integrity and intestinal fortitude over the years.
Republicans might have lost their soul but with democrats the nation will be lost. Imagine the United States of California all the US under California federal law

Republicans might have lost their soul but with democrats the nation will be lost. Imagine the United States of California all the US under California federal law
Yet when they get power the Republicans do little to nothing to stop it. This nation was doomed with the elect of Abraham Lincoln in 1860. Maybe it’s time to just let it burn down and restart from scratch.

Yet when they get power the Republicans do little to nothing to stop it. This nation was doomed with the elect of Abraham Lincoln in 1860. Maybe it’s time to just let it burn down and restart from scratch.
Well isn't it better to do nothing than actually help in the destruction?

Once the US is gone, it's gone forever. It's not coming back.

Forum List

Back