Biden Regime actively blocking rescue of Americans.

The Taliban controls Kabul, Fuckwit.
They tried to control Kabul.

But maybe the truth is that they didn't try because they considered a measly 13 as a bit of revenge.
And it was the perfect opportunity to blame it on ISIS.

Either way, don't worry about it now.

The Taliban controls Kabul, Fuckwit.
They didn't control Kabul completely when the 13 were taken out.

It could be that they turned their heads and allowed ISIS to strike. I could see them taking pleasure in doing that when they didn't have to accept responsibility.

They didn't control Kabul completely when the 13 were taken out.

It could be that they turned their heads and allowed ISIS to strike. I could see them taking pleasure in doing that when they didn't have to accept responsibility.
Oh, and at the time the US controlled Kabul airport.

They tried to control Kabul.

But maybe the truth is that they didn't try because they considered a measly 13 as a bit of revenge.
And it was the perfect opportunity to blame it on ISIS.

Either way, don't worry about it now.
Sorry Bidenista Cultist..............."that happened a few days ago so it doesn't matter" works on your pea brain, but not thinking people.

Their blood is on Surrender Joe's hands, and his buddies in the Taliban.

Bomb went off just outside the gate because Surrender Joe didn't let the military set up a perimeter.
well come on man....he didn't want to offend the women stoners, they have feelings too

Surrender Joe getting in bed with a known terrorist organization? Nobody should be surprised.
To be fair to Xiden.....the CCP wants to partner with them, so you know, they sort of forced his hand

Surrender Joe getting in bed with a known terrorist organization? Nobody should be surprised.
America will do pretty well anything to forward it's foreign policy of aggression. Getting in bed with the common ally against ISIS will soon begin to be accepted as a way to save America from terrorist attacks.
That's the only remaining power the US has in Afghanistan now. And China isn't going to do the job for the US. They may even choose to help, in the same way the US helped terrorists fight the Soviets!

America will do pretty well anything to forward it's foreign policy of aggression. Getting in bed with the common ally against ISIS will soon begin to be accepted as a way to save America from terrorist attacks.
That's the only remaining power the US has in Afghanistan now. And China isn't going to do the job for the US. They may even choose to help, in the same way the US helped terrorists fight the Soviets!
Every time you post, it's dumber than your last one. Simply amazing.

I'm cutting you off for being off-topic and childish with your attempts to insult. Make some valid point of just STFU for dog sake!
I'm guessing you have no such power to cut me off.

But thanks for proving my post. :banana: :banana: :banana:

..you hitlerjugend think your Fuhrer can do no wrong
Bureaucrats can be that way and a lot of the problem is Trump rules and policies. They take time to change especially with bureaucrats. Meanwhile Biden administration is working to get the Americans out. And you are a hater doop. It is amazing how few Afghans and Americans have been killed. Damn al-Qaida.

If the Taliban was against ISIS, why did they let them out of the prison that Xiden gave them?

Forum List

Back