Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation

When asked about showering with his young daughter Biden replied "she was there when I got there man"

You right wing are easily confused by news media reporting facts.
They report with a bias, just as I said. They ignore facts that make the left look bad, hype up the facts that make them look good, and do the opposite regarding the right.

So, you're answer is no, you did not make the same post to the lefty, only to the righty.

Why would I make the same post to multiple people?

But I do greatly appreciate you once again dropping the charade of being an independent thinker

Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation​

Some of the things I failed to hear anything about in Joe's speech last night included:
  • THE BORDER
  • PROPERTY DAMAGE
  • CRIME
  • DRUGS
  • GANGS
  • DRUG DEATHS
  • SPIRALING DEBT
  • FOOD COSTS
  • ENERGY AND INFLATION
  • FEDERAL LACK OF PREPAREDNESS
  • LOOMING WARS IN EVERY DIRECTION
In other words, anything about the things actually affecting people's lives.

In other words, anything about the things he has caused as a result of his globalist agenda.

A globalist American president is by definition a TREASONOUS American president because his first order of business can no longer be about putting the American people first.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I am good with.

But, thanks once again for stopping the charade of being an independent thinker.
Just about everyone on this forum realizes you are a diehard partisan lefty. As for me, I never denied being on the right. I never claimed to be a centrist. A centrist and an independent are two separate things. I am not beholden to either party, including Republicans, although I agree with many policies of the right while I disagree with many policies on the left. I do not watch Fox News and the like and am a card carrying RINO and proud of it. However, the definition of a RINO is somewhat murky on both sides.

Some of the things I failed to hear anything about in Joe's speech last night included:
  • THE BORDER
  • PROPERTY DAMAGE
  • CRIME
  • DRUGS
  • GANGS
  • DRUG DEATHS
  • SPIRALING DEBT
  • FOOD COSTS
  • ENERGY AND INFLATION
  • FEDERAL LACK OF PREPAREDNESS
  • LOOMING WARS IN EVERY DIRECTION
In other words, anything about the things actually affecting people's lives.

In other words, anything about the things he has caused as a result of his globalist agenda.

A globalist American president is by definition a TREASONOUS American president because his first order of business can no longer be about putting the American people first.
Geeeeeeeeeee, what a surprise. I would have never guessed that.

Just about everyone on this forum realizes you are a diehard partisan lefty

The only people that think that are you MAGA folks. The people on the left accuse me of being a righty. I even get accused of being a trumper every now and then.

For people like you, on the right and the left, everyone that does not think exactly like you has to be on the other side

The only people that think that are you MAGA folks. The people on the left accuse me of being a righty. I even get accused of being a trumper every now and then.

For people like you, on the right and the left, everyone that does not think exactly like you has to be on the other side
LOL. I find it hilarious when people tell me that in order to be an Independent Thinker, I have to think the same as they do. If I don't I'm accused of not being an independent thinker.

LOL. I find it hilarious when people tell me that in order to be an Independent Thinker, I have to think the same as they do. If I don't I'm accused of not being an independent thinker.

You are accused of not being an independent thinker because 75% of your post are GOP talking points.

Forum List

Back