Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation

Two causes of the inflation
1. Pandemic cut supply as everything shut down for a few years and once demand increase prices want up.
2. The rich are inflating the prices because they're evil soulless bastards.
/----/ "2. The rich are inflating the prices because they're evil soulless bastards."
What rich are raising prices? When libtards in power raised the minimum wage, what did they expect would happen to inflation? Were corporations supposed to absorb the increased payroll?
When Dementia Joe raised corporate and personal income taxes, what did he expect would happen to inflation?
Do you think all this happens in a bubble, and evil rich guys just raise prices for the fun of it?
https://www.atr.org › list-of-biden-tax-hikes-hitting-americans-on-jan-1

List of Biden Tax Hikes Hitting Americans on Jan. 1

Dec 29, 2022President Biden and congressional Democrats imposed a long list of tax increases as part of their "Inflation Reduction Act" passed in 2022. On Jan. 1, 2023 the following Democrat tax hikes will take effect: $6.5 Billion Natural Gas Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills Think your household energy bills are high now?

The causes of inflation were Democratic policies of being pro labor, anti business, pro green, anti energy, allowing Russia to invade Ukraine, and democratic lockdowns which led to supply chain interruptions.
Yep, this is the laughable bullshit swirling around in "Independent Thinker's" head.

When Trump signs almost 4Trillion dollars in various stimulus...that has nothing to do with inflation according to this idiot, it's all them Dems.

When Russia attacks Ukraine, this moron is sure that Trump's immediate reaction to flatter Putin as "smart" would have prevented it. He can't sanely explain HOW, he just knows it's true.

Comeon, fess up, your username is some sort of troll sarcasm, right?

Last edited:
FACTS not guesses like you!
BLM report of new leases signed shows Trump contrary to Obama, signed MORE leases and only COVID slowed the process.
BIDEN... signed nearly half as many as Trump did and Trump signed 2 1/2 times as many Federal leases as Obama!
So again FACTS not guesses.
Now FACTS again... out of Biden's mouth... not your guesses!
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."
Biden clearly states in 2020 debate with Bernie Sanders...
No more drilling on federal lands.
No more drilling, including offshore.
No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one."

FACTS: Biden stopped leases!
Biden had signed an executive order that suspended new lease sales soon after taking office in 2021. The following March, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty in Monroe, Louisiana, blocked the policy, siding with a more than a dozen Republican-leaning states opposed to Biden's move.Aug 17, 2022
Ruling clears Joe Biden's 2021 pause on new oil, gas leases

Hey.. "The5thHorseman!!! Is this enough proof that BIDEN has caused fewer Federal land oil leases and stopped all leases and this land produces for a FACT:
In 2021, approximately 25% of total US oil production came from federal territory. In the same year, 12% of total natural gas production came from federally leased territory. This includes both onshore and offshore production. Over the last decade, oil produced on federal territory has increased by roughly 70%.Nov 21, 2022
How much oil and gas comes from federal territory? - USAFacts

SO DUMMY!!! If Biden halts all future drilling on land that produces 25% of oil production...DUHHHHHH!
What EFFECT does that have on gas prices? GEEZ you are truly ignorant of "supply and demand!

View attachment 754452

So post the data relevant to Supply, specifically output and permit issuance..

This shouldn't take several days.

I understand your need to not take responsibility.
Why would I take responsibility for the insane partisan bullshit swirling around in your head?

How about YOU take some responsibility and get off the right wing nutter train to cuckoo land.

So post the data relevant to Supply, specifically output and permit issuance..

This shouldn't take several days.
Asking healthmyths for relavant, concise data is like asking a vampire to work in daylight.

good-morning-sunshine.gif

Why would I take responsibility for the insane partisan bullshit swirling around in your head?

How about YOU take some responsibility and get off the right wing nutter train to cuckoo land.
Thanks for admitting again that your side refuses to take responsibility.

The causes of inflation were Democratic policies of being pro labor, anti business, pro green, anti energy, allowing Russia to invade Ukraine, and democratic lockdowns which led to supply chain interruptions.
How stupid, inflation is at record levels around the world, is that President Biden's fault too? 🤪

I'm a republican in exile.

You're a fraud.
LOL. Republican in exile. Now that's funny. How long have you been in exile? I'm actually a democrat in exile. I was a diehard solid D throughout my younger life until I saw they were all mouth and no action and every policy they have actually makes things worse for those they claim they are trying to help.

How stupid, inflation is at record levels around the world, is that President Biden's fault too? 🤪
Yes. As goes the US, so goes the rest of the world. Democrats war on business and war on energy have raised inflation around the world and letting Afghanistan fall to the Taliban was an invitation to Russia to invade Ukraine, which caused inflation around the globe to rise. And, democrat's locking down the supply chain also caused inflation to skyrocket when they tried opening back up and couldn't. Democrats also paid off people to quit work and never return to the labor market, which also increases inflation.

LOL. Republican in exile. Now that's funny. How long have you been in exile? I'm actually a democrat in exile. I was a diehard solid D throughout my younger life until I saw they were all mouth and no action and every policy they have actually makes things worse for those they claim they are trying to help.
I went into exile in 1980....

When the GOP started Courting Stupid...

When did you convert?

Forum List

Back