Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation

You are accused of not being an independent thinker because 75% of your post are GOP talking points.
LOL. So, as a right leaning Independent thinker, I'm not allowed to agree with some right leaning policies? I don't get get my thoughts from GOP talking points but I can see things with my own eyes and some happen to be the same as GOP talking points. Are you saying that as an independent thinker, I can't ever agree with GOP talking points?

I don't get get my thoughts from GOP talking points but I can see things with my own eyes and some happen to be the same as GOP talking points.

Yeah, that is it....it is just pure coincidence you parrot talking points. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Are you saying that as an independent thinker, I can't ever agree with GOP talking points?

Being an independent thinker and parroting talking pointes are mutually exclusive

????????????????? What? I showed proof that the media I posted are biased to the left. Why are you a fact denier?
Yes I saw what you posted, minor bias to the left, that's because reporting facts is left, it's you right wing Neo Nazis who report alternative truth. 😂

You have gone off into the weeds. The MSM has a left bias and I proved it. Why are you changing the subject? The MSM report the news with a bias. They are pro democrats and anti-Republican and report the news accordingly.
It does not report news with a bias, it reports what actually happenes. The fact is you just don't like what they report about Trump and he cult so label it. There are dozens of news events they are reporting that are factually accurate.

For the most part yes.

And that is all that matters to you.

That they have their counterparts on the right makes you all happy and feel good inside.
No it doesn't. I want all media to be unbiased and fair. But, the reason we have biased right media in the first place is because we already had biased left media to begin with. Entrepreneurship filled a void decades ago when all of the media were biased to the left by inventing media that were biased to the right. Now we pretty much only have biased media who are all trying to push their agenda.

It does not report news with a bias, it reports what actually happenes. The fact is you just don't like what they report about Trump and he cult so label it. There are dozens of news events they are reporting that are factually accurate.
It reports news with a bias and I proved it to you. That's why the blue arrow clearly shows they have a bias to the left.

Yet you only whine about the left being biased and never the right.
I don't consider the right leaning outlets MSM. I don't take them seriously enough to even rate or compare. If you look them up on Media Bias fact check or other places, they have such an extreme bias to the right they simply don't count as real news media. I don't even bother watching them. I watch the regular MSM because they are about the only game in town but I have to shake my head at their bias, which is most obvious.

I don't consider the right leaning outlets MSM. I don't take them seriously enough to even rate or compare. If you look them up on Media Bias fact check or other places, they have such an extreme bias to the right they simply don't count as real news media.

And yet they have loyal viewers that take what they say far more seriously than most of the folks watching the MSM. Throw in Rightwing radio which has the most loyal following of any media....but it is rightwing bias so you do not care about it.

I watch the regular MSM because they are about the only game in town but I have to shake my head at their bias, which is most obvious.

The best way to go is never watch any news unless it is to see a live event happening. Read you news. You have far more control and you remove the biases added by the anchors inflection and appearance.

And yet they have loyal viewers that take what they say far more seriously than most of the folks watching the MSM. Throw in Rightwing radio which has the most loyal following of any media....but it is rightwing bias so you do not care about it.

The best way to go is never watch any news unless it is to see a live event happening. Read you news. You have far more control and you remove the biases added by the anchors inflection and appearance.
The people who watch, ABC, CBS, NBC, or read the NYtimes or Wapo, etc. take their news seriously and as fact.

Forum List

Back