Biden questions ‘memory’ of voters in poll who say they’re better off now than 4 years ago

Biden is correct

Anyone who thinks we are better off now than four years ago does not have a very good memory.

Four years ago people could travel and take vacations
Four years ago small businesses could accept as many customers as they wanted
Four years ago our schools were completely open
Four years ago you didn’t need a mask

LOL So you're saying Trump created the virus leading to a world wide pandemic? smh

No. We're saying that Trump's response to dealing with the virus is a total clusterfuck.

I can travel around the world and take a vacation. The only place I can''t go is the USA because the border is still closed. But I can fly to Europe, Asia, Australian and elsewhere. And you, can't.

Thousands are people aren't dying every week where I live, and most people are back to work. Things are different, the "new normal", but our country isn't erupting in chaos and controversy over this illness. Our government is #26 on the number of cases, you're #1, with a bullet.

Biden can't remember Mitt Romney's name, referring to him as the Mormon. Then he can't remember that he was running for President, saying instead that he was running for the Senate when he ran against Obama. And then he turns around and questions other peoples memories? This dude is beyond delusional and his VP choice is even worse. The American people are 100% right when they say things are better now than 4 years ago, in spite of the Communist China plague. If we're lucky enough to reelect Trump and give him congressional majorities, the next 4 years will probable be the best in history.

Trump thinks that George Washington captured airports, that windmills cause cancer and that injecting disinfectants is a good idea

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden is correct

Anyone who thinks we are better off now than four years ago does not have a very good memory.

None of this is Trump's fault. You could hang this stuff on every leader of every country in the entire world. I really hope people aren't this stupid.
This is all trumps fault. The rest of the world is not facing what we are.

Biden can't remember Mitt Romney's name, referring to him as the Mormon. Then he can't remember that he was running for President, saying instead that he was running for the Senate when he ran against Obama. And then he turns around and questions other peoples memories? This dude is beyond delusional and his VP choice is even worse. The American people are 100% right when they say things are better now than 4 years ago, in spite of the Communist China plague. If we're lucky enough to reelect Trump and give him congressional majorities, the next 4 years will probable be the best in history.

Trump thinks that George Washington captured airports, that windmills cause cancer and that injecting disinfectants is a good idea
Don't forget about nuking hurricanes.

Biden is correct

None of this is Trump's fault. You could hang this stuff on every leader of every country in the entire world. I really hope people aren't this stupid.

Trump still boasts about how he stopped travel from China

He doesn’t mention that other nations block travel from the US

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Biden questions MEMORY"....

Now that's FUNNY AS HELL coming from a person who doesn't know what position he is running for and doesn't remember the date or where he is most of the time...

Personally I'm better off than 4 years ago. That's been consistent since graduating from college ages ago. Over all that time I can't think of a thing I'll credit government for making that the case.

Biden is correct

Trump still boasts about how he stopped travel from China

He doesn’t mention that other nations block travel from the US
What a moron...... Every nation stopped travel from international hotspots at different times... Its called protecting your nation and its COMMONSENSE....

Biden can remember telling us that trump will not be able to handle this pandemic and he is right. Trump can't remember that Michael Cohen worked for him if you believe what trump tells.

Personally I'm better off than 4 years ago. That's been consistent since graduating from college ages ago. Over all that time I can't think of a thing I'll credit government for making that the case.
I doubt you are but you think you are.

Liberals are beyond that stupid. Wrongwinger is just a democrook apparatchik.

Four years ago people could travel and take vacations Yeah, if they were the small fraction of democrook donors who were enriched by quantitative easing.

Four years ago small businesses could accept as many customers as they wanted To bad no one had much in the way of extra money

Four years ago our schools were completely open Churning out hordes of jabbering retards that are currently destroying cities

Four years ago you didn’t need a mask Liberals more often than not ought to wear masks just to protect the eyesight of the rest of us, never mind Queen Antifa's minions that have been wearing them while they "peacefully" riot and set shit on fire.

Let's be honest here also, this bullshit hysteria around Covid was completely manufactured by leftists around the world. The leftist media still insists and acts as if Covid is a death sentence, that it's the number one killer of humans this year. Trump didn't create it, he tried to reduce the panic. Trump didn't deliberately crush the economy when he entered the office, the meat puppet faggot did.

qa.png

Biden is correct

What planet do you live on?

I question Biden's memory. By 2016 we had had over 40 years of failure.

Then the winning started. Oh yes, finally!

Biden sure thinks he is a lot smarter than the average voter despite spending his time in his basement. Voters don't deserve to know what his plan is and it is the voters who have memory issues, not him.
We're failing now. In record fashion. That right wing lie you keep talking about Biden being in his basement isn't helping you. And Bidens plan is online. rump is the one with no plan.

Liberals are beyond that stupid. Wrongwinger is just a democrook apparatchik.

Four years ago people could travel and take vacations Yeah, if they were the small fraction of democrook donors who were enriched by quantitative easing.

Four years ago small businesses could accept as many customers as they wanted To bad no one had much in the way of extra money

Four years ago our schools were completely open Churning out hordes of jabbering retards that are currently destroying cities

Four years ago you didn’t need a mask Liberals more often than not ought to wear masks just to protect the eyesight of the rest of us, never mind Queen Antifa's minions that have been wearing them while they "peacefully" riot and set shit on fire.

Let's be honest here also, this bullshit hysteria around Covid was completely manufactured by leftists around the world. The leftist media still insists and acts as if Covid is a death sentence, that it's the number one killer of humans this year. Trump didn't create it, he tried to reduce the panic. Trump didn't deliberately crush the economy when he entered the office, the meat puppet faggot did.

View attachment 400978
More lies.

Biden is correct

What planet do you live on?
The rest of the world doesn't have over 200,000 dead and more than 7 million infected.

I question Biden's memory. By 2016 we had had over 40 years of failure.

Then the winning started. Oh yes, finally!

Biden sure thinks he is a lot smarter than the average voter despite spending his time in his basement. Voters don't deserve to know what his plan is and it is the voters who have memory issues, not him.
We're failing now. In record fashion. That right wing lie you keep talking about Biden being in his basement isn't helping you. And Bidens plan is online. rump is the one with no plan.

Yes, it is online and it will DESTROY our country. He doesn't mention packing the courts, a ban on fracking or the fact that his running mate, and president to be if Biden is elected, is gung ho for the Green New deal. They know their voting base is both dumb and ignorant.

Forum List

Back