Biden Has A 91% Chance Of Winning The Presidency

Almost the same as Hillary in 2016!

It's deja vu all over again. :auiqs.jpg:

President—Forecasting the US 2020 elections
Yes, deja vu in 2016 with Hillary winning for sure...and the conservative were pretty down anyway i was not sure because of the no good CNN always saying that Trump is cook he can't win. i hope to live and have un deja vu of 2016 :):thup:
Biden CANT WIN unless hes cheating. The blue states are doing what they can to make that happen. I expect them to fail. God is still with this man

I believe the odds are closer to 50/50.

But going with the number in the OP, a 91% chance of winning is still a 9% chance of losing. In other words, it's not a done deal.

Yes, deja vu in 2016 with Hillary winning for sure...and the conservative were pretty down anyway i was not sure because of the no good CNN always saying that Trump is cook he can't win. i hope to live and have un deja vu of 2016 :):thup:
Biden CANT WIN unless hes cheating. The blue states are doing what they can to make that happen. I expect them to fail. God is still with this man
It’s like in 2016 see worse Trump have all the media against him except for FoxNews and also the social networks but he still win in 2016 :) but we can add the Chinese virus the chou chou /Darling of the democrats who are happy to use it against Trump.

These polls don’t weigh the optimism level and the enthusiasm level we have for Trump it’s just gonna explode on Election Day.. and anti-trump voters are going to show up in force in New York City Boston Los Angeles.
And Democrats are going to lose horribly bad in Ohio Pennsylvania Wisconsin Minnesota Florida

can anyone say Groundhog Day? The left is desperate.
they would not have to be so desperate if they could find a candidate worth voting for.
But out of twenty some candidates the best they have is a fellow that is suffering from Dementia and thinks he is running For the senate. His main achievement in almost fifty years of politics is helping to add the word Bork to the English language.
Their VP pick was picked because she preformed so badly in her home state. But seriously her qualifications were her race and gender. What amazing standards. Not because of her ideas or anything else she brings.

These polls don’t weigh the optimism level and the enthusiasm level we have for Trump it’s just gonna explode on Election Day.. and anti-trump voters are going to show up in force in New York City Boston Los Angeles.
And Democrats are going to lose horribly bad in Ohio Pennsylvania Wisconsin Minnesota Florida
Exactly. The hatred for the man doest outweigh the love of his supporters. And his supporters have grown since 2016.

Maybe the left should try to modify their message instead of trying to destroy the opposition.

Exactly. The hatred for the man doest outweigh the love of his supporters. And his supporters have grown since 2016.

Maybe the left should try to modify their message instead of trying to destroy the opposition.
Trump is going to do 6 rallies a day soon. This is going to be epic,, I have a feeling all the earlier voters will be democrat and that 9 million will be all biden gets poor guy

djdmcmcc.jpeg

ympepe.gif

Kevin McCullough has correctly been predicting winning election maps since 2006. In 2016, a week before the election, McCullough predicted Donald Trump would win 30 states and Hillary Clinton would pick up 20. Trump got 30.5, Hillary 19.5. McCullough says there are signs that Trump isn't going to win on Nov. 3rd....he is going to wipe them out!!!! 330 Electoral College votes for Trump, 208 Electoral College votes for Biden.

Forum List

Back