Biden put Kamala in charge of his border crisis 19 days ago.......she has been AWOL since.

Not a single presser to tell us WTF she has done to stop Biden's border surge request that resulted in 171,000 illegals flooding the country last month alone.

Not a single visit to the border to see Biden's clusterfuck in person.

No comment on Biden's Covid Super Spreader Gulags.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

She's going to fight going to that border for as long as she can.

She wants to run in 2024. (Biden ain't gonna make it)

The only cure for the border is to reinstate Trump's policies. She's not going to do that. Everything else will be fucked
up worse than it is right now. GOP would bury her in 2024 on Immigration. She wants nothing to do with that border.

Not a single presser to tell us WTF she has done to stop Biden's border surge request that resulted in 171,000 illegals flooding the country last month alone.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

This administration is not suited for interviews and cameras. For one the POTUS has dementia, for two the vice POTUS will just giggle.

You voted for that PROGS.

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

What the heck is it with y'all and press conferences? Good grief.

If I was at a point in my life from 2016 - 2020 where I was begging "When is Mike Pence coming on TV to talk?!" I'd have to kick my own ass.
So you think the person put in charge of a clusterfuck at the border should just hide in a basement and do nothing.

Got it.
I mean, she's just watching and learning. Trump put Pence in charge of the COVID situation and that was how he handled it.
Did you really just claim that the Vice President of the United States needs to watch and learn before she can do the job? Really?

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

Mac1958 must be so proud

Nothing.

Where's Waldomala?

As long as the media refuses to do their jobs....she's going to stay in hiding.

Forum List

Back