Biden promises to cure cancer.

He might be betting we're on the cusp, and 4-8 years buys him his bullshit.

We've come a LONG way treating cancer, my mother can tell you. Still a ways to go for a cure, but there's a competing ever-changing environment. The more people and electrical components (INTERNET) the worst the air, food, water yadda yadda. I might not be on the climate change train exactly, but I am a realist.

There's only World Peace left really...I'm betting Trump pulls that one out
Trump has done FAR more for world peace than Obama ever dreamed of. In fact, the Obama years made the world a very dangerous and brutal place. Fuck Obama and the damage hes done

And I thought I told you to put a damn shirt on you damn narcissist
If you call kissing the arse of every despot that flatters him or spends money in his hotels contributing to world peace then I suppose you're right.
I'm sure the kids in Yemen dying from starvation will happily agree as well.
Empowering the Iranian hardliners domestically is a winning strategy for sure.
Insulting and pissing off allies is working well.
Giving China the opportunities to cosy up to European allies and other small nations because of the trade war and uncertainty or belligerence on Trump's part is a great idea.
Acting like a buffoonish ugly American tourist when he's away can only enhance America's world standing.
Pulling America out of foreign deals and commitments can only increase the feeling of trust that The World has for America.

There's only World Peace left really...I'm betting Trump pulls that one out
Trump has done FAR more for world peace than Obama ever dreamed of. In fact, the Obama years made the world a very dangerous and brutal place. Fuck Obama and the damage hes done

And I thought I told you to put a damn shirt on you damn narcissist
Trump has disrupted our alliances and buddied up with tyrants telling the world how great they are
He tore up a nonproliferation treaty with Iran and now they are reestablishing a nuclear program

Biden's oldest son Beau died of cancer. It is natural that he would put a emphasis on cancer. You people will find something to criticize.

Seriously.

If Biden does become president and does create a campaign to find a cure for cancer, I sure hope the people in this thread don't get cancer then run as fast as they can and demand that cure they are now saying is a lie.

Well its better than donny grifters campaign promise to lower the respect level for the office of the president.

Biden's oldest son Beau died of cancer. It is natural that he would put a emphasis on cancer. You people will find something to criticize.

Seriously.

If Biden does become president and does create a campaign to find a cure for cancer, I sure hope the people in this thread don't get cancer then run as fast as they can and demand that cure they are now saying is a lie.

Well its better than donny grifters campaign promise to lower the respect level for the office of the president.

Subjective stuff is neat huh prog?

Conservatives prefer practical things, like what's objective. It's objective to say Trump is doing a bang-up job, evidenced by mission and accomplishments.

Seriously.

Conservatives prefer practical things, like what's objective. It's objective to say Trump is doing a bang-up job, evidenced by mission and accomplishments.
And hey, on average, a whopping 44% agrees with you.

So curing cancer will be a priority in a Biden administration while Trump will fight to build a wall

Seriously.

Objective evidence shows Trump is a failure

It’s far more likely that Mr Geritol will die from cancer before the nominations.

By the way...Remember that I came up with Mr Geritol when Trump starts using it to refer to the dead man walking.

Don't hold your breath. Geritol hasn't been used as a zinger since the 70s or 80s. Most people under 50 don't even know what Geritol is. It's like calling someone Mr. Ovaltine--crickets from millennials.

Forum List

Back