Biden Prepared To Kick 27.5% Of Army Out Of Service For Not Getting a Non-FDA-Approved Non-Vaccine

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Decimating America's military because soldiers refuse to get Non-FDA approved drug that is NOT a vacvine, does not prevent getting COVID and has some serious side effects.

I was expecting that article to be from last year. I was surprised to see it dated today. Also surprised to see he is still banging on that same drum of covid vaccines, especially in the military.

Surly, this news will embolden communist Russia, China and North Korea to become more aggressive (not to mention radical Islamic states). Anyone who thinks otherwise is smoking a pipe dream.

Meanwhile, on the nightly news, hardly a word to alert people about the travesty.

I wouldn't be surprised if a large portion of our military members want a way out. Who'd want to be under the command of a senile pants-shitter like Biden?

I'd like to know how many soldiers got vaxxed, but haven't told the military hoping that Biden discharges them.

Decimating America's military because soldiers refuse to get Non-FDA approved drug that is NOT a vacvine, does not prevent getting COVID and has some serious side effects.

Their body, their choice, right? I suppose that mantra only applies to murdering babies.

Their body, their choice, right? I suppose that mantra only applies to murdering babies.
They are fuming over that...

Now that anti-vaccination groups have laid claim to "My Body, My Choice," abortion rights groups are distancing themselves from it — marking a stunning annexation of political messaging.

"It's a really savvy co-option of reproductive rights and the movement's framing of the issue," said Lisa Ikemoto, a law professor at the University of California-Davis Feminist Research Institute. "It strengthens the meaning of choice in the anti-vaccine space and detracts from the meaning of that word in the reproductive rights space."

~~~~~~
Actually, Joey Xi Bai Dung is consistent in his actions. He's destroyed the Economy, Foreign Policy, and now National Security. Bai Dung, his handlers and the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies are a "Clear and Present Danger to America"

The false logic of the cult ends in it destroying themselves as they must one up the virtue signaling until no one is left to exploit.

Seems like a smart move right after he started a war in Europe.

#JoeBidenIsStupid
#JoeBidenIsSenile

I wouldn't be surprised if a large portion of our military members want a way out. Who'd want to be under the command of a senile pants-shitter like Biden?
The heart and soul of the US military have always been White Patriotic boys from the South and Midwest.

Potatohead has said he does not want them in the military. He can't depend upon them to be the protection force for the Democrat Party. He wants affirmative action Negroes, unqualified women and queers and transsexuals. You know, for the sake of diversity.

Meanwhile our military becomes weaker, just like the Liberals want.

most refusing the vax tend to be right leaning. biden intentions is to rid conservative out of as many organizations as he can

This who the the Democrats want serving in the military

1658342820824.png

Who can trust a military that willingly turned the Afghanistan withdrawal into a shameful nightmare? The democrat party and whoever is controlling them have a mission here ---- not to get soldiers vaccinated but to destroy the military and America. If that were not true, then the CDC and government would release all of the horrors these “vaccines” have caused among millions globally, all the more in youth and young children. Oh, it’s true, but the people are kept from knowing this enormous medical risk, both short term and long term.

The democrats are tools for the devil. So is the MSM, so are educators and greedy corporations. Throw in the way govt and educators are perverting children and America is ripe for the fall. Anyone who believes in God better understand the effects of sin. All those who do not care if God exists or not…. good luck.

Yes, clearly it does. I laugh about that every time Dems say that disingenuous line, LOL. My body my choice, but ONLY for an abortion. The left is sick

Forum List

Back