Biden pledges action on guns amid resistance

Don't blame the voters. They got screwed just like the voters in Kentucky. The Dems rigged the system. All they needed to do was control what got counted...and what didn't get counted.

Biden just announced the mother of all election rigging schemes, he intends to give 11-20+ million illegals citizenship and the right for Dems to buy their votes, canceling out the votes of millions of Americans.
They figure Texas is next....then Florida.
Biden better not mess with Texas or he will be eating birdseed with the quails in hunting season. <giggle>

White House officials met last week with several gun violence prevention groups as they weigh how to move forward on an issue that has stymied Democrats for years.

The White House says President Biden is “personally committed” to action on an issue he has tackled many times in the past. Less than a month into the new administration, Biden officials are meeting with advocates backing reforms that Democrats have been pushing for in Congress, like strengthening background checks.

However, Americans' views on guns may be even more divided than the last time Biden confronted the issue. A November Gallup poll found support for stricter gun laws is at its lowest level since 2016.

But anti-gun violence groups still see momentum. Brady, Giffords, Everytown for Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action met virtually on Wednesday with Susan Rice, the head of the Domestic Policy Council, and Cedric Richmond, a senior adviser to the president.

Officials familiar with the meeting said Rice and Richmond signaled the White House was prepared to use multiple avenues to try to curb gun violence, including executive action, though the administration has yet to roll out any specific proposals.

“I think everything is on the table. I think the White House is certainly supportive of Congress doing their part. I think there are things we’d like to see happen through legislation. ... But certainly there is a role for executive action,” said Adzi Vokhiwa, director of federal affairs at Giffords, an anti-gun violence advocacy group.

Biden making noise again about gun control...So, the argument redux is again on the table...

I have three questions, and would like people to respond without the normal talking pont answers, and bumper sticker slogans....

1. What is an "assault weapon"?

2. Why should law abiding citizens give up their weapons if they are breaking no laws with them?

3. Why are liberals so frightened by a tool owned by someone else legally?

Ok, let's have at it....
This fails as a strawman fallacy.

What Biden "pledges" is irrelevant, only Congress can enact firearm regulatory measures, and that's not going to happen.

More lies and demogogery from the right.

Only the legislature can change voting laws. How did that work out?

With the direction the left is taking us you will need to be able to defend yourself...buy a gun...learn how to use it and stock up with ammunition....don't be caught without a way of protecting and feeding your family....
Getting harder to buy ammo these days.

Forum List

Back