Biden planning to visit the BORDER next week

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Biden planning to visit the BORDER next week: President 'working out details' for his first trip since he came into office when he heads to Mexico and after surge in migrants.

Biden heads to Mexico City next week for a 'three amigos' summit....He said it was his 'intention' to visit the border.

Title 42 authority was set to expire but is in place after Supreme Court action comes amid intense focus on border crisis and thousands crossing daily.

I guess the House leadership fight was the distraction he was lookin' for.....Hardly a peep from the MSM.

Biden planning to visit the BORDER next week: President 'working out details' for his first trip since he came into office when he heads to Mexico and after surge in migrants.

Biden heads to Mexico City next week for a 'three amigos' summit....He said it was his 'intention' to visit the border.

Title 42 authority was set to expire but is in place after Supreme Court action comes amid intense focus on border crisis and thousands crossing daily.

I guess the House leadership fight was the distraction he was lookin' for.....Hardly a peep from the MSM.
Reckon there could be a photo op of him giving a speech with migrants climbing the fence or swimming the river in the background?

Oh wow, first time in his worthless 50 YEAR CAREER he actually might get near the border. Remember Camelips allegedly visited the border, but went to an immigrant processing center in El Paso 20 miles from the border.

He should take Kamela with him.

She can't seem to find it
That is one of the more useless ideas, I have ever heard you express. His VP is pretty well useless, wherever she goes.

Do you think the trip will do any good OP?

If not, please share w/us what it would take for it be a meaningful trip.

Do you think the trip will do any good OP?

If not, please share w/us what it would take for it be a meaningful trip.
if he made it clear to them that if they are seeking refugee status, they should petition the Mexican Government.

Last edited:

Whats the BORDER? is it a Mexican Restaurant?

Yes it is! Home

If he gets the breakfast tacos again Im going to be pissed.

Whatever the real reason may be.......
It's most likely for the benefit of the illegal immigrants rather than Americans.

If I were there, I'd be sure Joe got to see the real side of his border policy.

Calling out the environmentalists! Why illegal immigration is also a ...
UN reveal 3,000 migrants are crossing the Greek-Macedonia border EACH ...
Illegal immigrants leave trash in deserts along border as they cross ...
ADEQ: Office of Border Environmental Protection: Waste
Arizona Fights Border Trash With New Website
A Filthy Problem In AZ
Illegals are trashing America’s border areas
301 Moved Permanently
Trashing Arizona | Feature | Tucson Weekly

May be there is a new Summer flavor for ice-cream there in the border....

This is nothing more than a box checking activity for Biden to run in '24. Then he can say "I went to the border."

Kinda like when he manages to get out of bed before shitting himself, he can check the "I made it to the bathroom" box.

Forum List

Back