Biden Plan Will Raise Taxes on 80% of Americans

We warned people about the Democrats and Jojo
Made up fake bullcrap. Basically, a lie. That is all you sorry incels have.
I see history is not your strong suit.

OK, go ahead and believe an opinion piece predicting what will happen 9 years in the future and base your opinion on your "knowledge" of history.

The report said the total effect of the changes won't be felt until 2030 but that includes more than a tax increase. It includes the Green New Deal which will cost billions. Here is the meat of their intent:

"While Biden and his VP Nominee Kamala Harris previously promised that they will not “raise taxes on anyone who makes less than $400,000,” they have also promised to repeal the tax cuts made by President Trump, which gave 80.4 percent of all taxpayers a cut and 91 percent of the middle quintile a cut. " Those two promises contradict each other. They are lying.

I believe that if our government taxed everyone at 100%, they would still run a deficit. That's because both parties, especially Democrats, are idiots. And that is the problem with our irresponsible government.

But, but, but the asshole said he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone making under 400k. I know a lot of gullible liberals who believed that. But even so, when Democrats raise taxes, the media will fabricate what sounds like a plausible excuse and the liberals will fall for it again. Democrats need a lot of work on logic and analytical thinking.

Forum List

Back