Biden Pardons New York Times Writer Charged as Iran Agent as New ‘Influence Operation’ Exposed

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Pardons New York Times Writer Charged as Iran Agent as New ‘Influence Operation’ Exposed

5 Oct 2023 ~~ By Ira Stoll

Kaveh Afrasiabi during an interview with CGTN in 2018 / YouTube screenshot
The frequent New York Times contributor pardoned by US President Joe Biden after being charged as a paid foreign agent of Iran says he’s planning to return to teaching.
“I am planning to resume teaching American politics and international relations as I did most recently in 2022 at Umass Boston,” Kaveh Afrasiabi told The Algemeiner by email.
The New York Times, which published more than a dozen articles and letters to the editor by Afrasiabi, finally acknowledged the federal criminal charges against him only in the context of a report that he was among five Iranians included in a prisoner swap deal in which five Americans were freed by Iran and the United States released $6 billion to Iran. The Times article did not mention Afrasiabi’s work published in the newspaper, and it inaccurately described the charges against him as “being an unregistered lobbyist.”

Commentary:
You can’t make this stuff up. An Iranian agent is in America. That’s bad enough. It proves yet again that our immigration system is completely broke for decades. (BTW, 9/11 was an immigration failure first and foremost.) Not only is there an Iranian agent in America, he also works for The New York Times. I don’t find that particularly surprising, but it proves yet again the New York Times has little to do with journalism and fails their readers every single day.
Then there’s Biden. He pardons an Iranian agent. Surely he doesn’t know what he was doing. The administrative state told him to pardon him. This proves yet again that our government works against the people everyday and in every way. But it doesn’t end there. The Iranian agent is allowed to stay in the United States and teach. I suppose he will be gladly accepted by fellow groomer teachers, the most vile and incompetent scum on earth.
What makes anyone think that if the Iranians engineered the slaughter of Israelis in a surprise attack, they can do the same with the thousands of illegals that just crossed our borders? This nay be a warm-up for US...(we killed the little Satan, now go after the big Satan)...

5 Oct 2023 ~~ By Ira Stoll

Kaveh Afrasiabi during an interview with CGTN in 2018 / YouTube screenshot
The frequent New York Times contributor pardoned by US President Joe Biden after being charged as a paid foreign agent of Iran says he’s planning to return to teaching.
“I am planning to resume teaching American politics and international relations as I did most recently in 2022 at Umass Boston,” Kaveh Afrasiabi told The Algemeiner by email.
The New York Times, which published more than a dozen articles and letters to the editor by Afrasiabi, finally acknowledged the federal criminal charges against him only in the context of a report that he was among five Iranians included in a prisoner swap deal in which five Americans were freed by Iran and the United States released $6 billion to Iran. The Times article did not mention Afrasiabi’s work published in the newspaper, and it inaccurately described the charges against him as “being an unregistered lobbyist.”

Commentary:
You can’t make this stuff up. An Iranian agent is in America. That’s bad enough. It proves yet again that our immigration system is completely broke for decades. (BTW, 9/11 was an immigration failure first and foremost.) Not only is there an Iranian agent in America, he also works for The New York Times. I don’t find that particularly surprising, but it proves yet again the New York Times has little to do with journalism and fails their readers every single day.
Then there’s Biden. He pardons an Iranian agent. Surely he doesn’t know what he was doing. The administrative state told him to pardon him. This proves yet again that our government works against the people everyday and in every way. But it doesn’t end there. The Iranian agent is allowed to stay in the United States and teach. I suppose he will be gladly accepted by fellow groomer teachers, the most vile and incompetent scum on earth.
What makes anyone think that if the Iranians engineered the slaughter of Israelis in a surprise attack, they can do the same with the thousands of illegals that just crossed our borders? This nay be a warm-up for US...(we killed the little Satan, now go after the big Satan)...
Biden knew what he was doing. Everything he does has been bought and paid for by devils serving Satan. who strangely looks like a certain deep state woman. Details here:

1696795045692.jpeg

Trump wouldn’t of, he doesn’t surrender to terrorist
They fear him because he gets to the truth of the matter. They're doing it now, because it takes a lifetime for his political adversaries to get to the truth of the matter, which is that lying is bad, lying is wrong, and lying is not in accordance with the United States Constitution. To the contrary, the truth is in accordance with the said document that protects free speech, freedom of religion, for everyone, not just leftists who make their own rules as they cancel the Constitution out with redefinition of words such as "incomprehensible" rather than a more truthful adjective of lying which would be the word, "evil."

Forum List

Back