Biden owns the longest losing streak on Wall Street in 21 years

Careful, Bruce . . . conversing with Glowplug is sure to lower your IQ by at least 40 points!
Can’t get any lower seeing I post only on the USMB…

Anyhoo, anyone that proclaims Trump owns the crash of 2020 is either mentally insane, unstable or just moon cheeks because everyone with a IQ of one would know that China and it failure to contain Covid is the cause and not Trump…

He does?

Hmmm, so Trump is the reason why the entire World Economy collapsed because China had a virus that escaped it borders?

Did not know this!

Next you will tell me Trump created the virus and forced States like Texas and California to close down their economies along with China…

Now is Biden truly the fault of the market adjusting?

No, but he ain’t helping to slow the issues we face nor is he giving the American public the confidence they need in a President…
Its really hard to imagine that Dimmers are this stupid.

Just as Trump owns the collapse of 2020.
Ever heard of the virus? You libs fooling the useful idiots into believing this was Trump’s fault is why there’s a corrupt, demented liar in the White House today, along with his disastrous “illegal aliens first” attitude.

Biden and Democrats were spiking the ball in the end zone taking credit for the Dow exceeding 36 under their watch when they took over in 2021. Now that it is pummeled below 32, it’s time to blame it on Trump.
That is just the way these Democrat turkeys roll. They never take responsibility for the damage they do to this country and they always try to blame the problems they create on somebody else.

Ever heard of the virus? You libs fooling the useful idiots into believing this was Trump’s fault is why there’s a corrupt, demented liar in the White House today, along with his disastrous “illegal aliens first” attitude.
I sorry you are so hurt by Trump's failure but you dance in glee for Biden's.

I sorry you are so hurt by Trump's failure but you dance in glee for Biden's.
To the contrary, he was wildly successful until the Communists released their virus. It would have been much worse under Biden. Just look at how he’s made a disaster of everything he’s touched.

To the contrary, he was wildly successful until the Communists released their virus. It would have been much worse under Biden. Just look at how he’s made a disaster of everything he’s touched.
I am sure you think God stood idly by and watched in laughter.

I am sure you think God stood idly by and watched in laughter.
Oh….and the leftist decides to slap the Jew with an unflattering reference to G-d.

G-d had nothing to do with it. Now Fauci, who provided funding to China so they could develop the virus, he did.

Oh….and the leftist decides to slap the Jew with an unflattering reference to G-d.

G-d had nothing to do with it. Now Fauci, who provided funding to China so they could develop the virus, he did.
Jews have a God? Have you ask for relief?

Forum List

Back