Diesel shortage brought about biden demoncrat policies is going to become a MAJOR CRISIS within a month.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The general population doesn’t know what is happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.

The general population doesn’t know what is happening, and it doesn’t even know that it doesn’t know.

Ignorance is bliss.

Let them burn used grease. Now that restaurants are open, there should be lots of cooking oil for the taking

The govt & green commies strongarmed diesel producers to switch to bio-diesel made out of feed stocks.
Most farm equipment runs on diesel & there isn't enough food to process into fuel.
This is engineered to amplify our food & fuel shortages & further choke our supply chains.
They knew this would happen
Yeap, all deliberate. Which means they aren't stupid. It's their ridiculous voters that are stupid. I think the globalist leaders didn't even know just how pathetic their brainwashed sheep are. I think when they saw the base actually voted in an idiot like AOC into power and then celebrate her as an intelligent witty leader, who then claimed bovine farts are causing THE global warming (it was once a hole in the ozone but not anymore.)

Yeah, around that time they realized how well their efforts of marxist education has worked on our citizens over the last 60 years.

Diesel shortage brought about biden demoncrat policies​

Who could've known at the time that this simple boarding incident
would become the literal hallmark for the entire Biden legacy!

LyaOXhe.gif

DEF shortage might happen first, which will shut down most every diesel truck and car. Urea is the primary ingredient and there is a worldwide shortage of it and a lot of it is being redirected to fertilizer mfg.

The govt & green commies strongarmed diesel producers to switch to bio-diesel made out of feed stocks.
Most farm equipment runs on diesel & there isn't enough food to process into fuel.
This is engineered to amplify our food & fuel shortages & further choke our supply chains.
They knew this would happen
The dems in their infinite moron wisdom wanna wean us off fossil fuels
I guess they wanna wean us off of food now also....interesting strategy I must say.

Then you must be the happiest person in the world.
None of them have any control how self unaware they allow themselves to get.

Wonder if he ever knew during his pathetic life that he wasn't allowed to define what a woman is.

But, but now....

Well now he "realizes" he was never really qualified to do that and he more than likely believes he can't since he isn't a biologist.

That's what we communicate with.

I just read 3 articles on the subject.

I read "possible" "maybe" "dwindling" "loss of refining capacity" "high prices" "Ukraine war"

It's worldwide but the panic seems to be in the US, especially on the East coast.

Let them burn used grease. Now that restaurants are open, there should be lots of cooking oil for the taking
Again facts seem to get in the way of reality!
660,755 restaurants Number of restaurants in the U.S. | Statista
@ 35 lbs/resturant/day What’s the Average Amount of Grease Produced by Restaurants Yearly?
or 38,395,122 barrels per year at 55 gallons per barrel or 3.6% of diesel used per year in USA. So not a big contributor!
Total diesel fuel used per year...(1.06 billion barrels) Use of diesel - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

I just read 3 articles on the subject.

I read "possible" "maybe" "dwindling" "loss of refining capacity" "high prices" "Ukraine war"

It's worldwide but the panic seems to be in the US, especially on the East coast.
I am hoping that we don't have any shortages and prices retreat, however I am planning on them staying high and then if I am wrong, I am better off.

A yearslong degradation of refineries is rubbing against the Gulf Coast preferring to ship its oil to Europe and Latin America.

refining is a “thankless industry,” with intense regulations that have limited the opening of new refineries. The Great Recession of 2008 led to several East Coast refineries shuttering, but there have been more recent shutdowns too. One major Philadelphia refinery shuttered in 2018, blaming regulations and compressing margins, and another in Newfoundland shut down in 2020.

The Northeast has increasingly relied on diesel from the Gulf region. Much of that diesel travels to the Northeast through the famous and much-adored Colonial Pipeline. You may remember the 5,500-mile pipeline from last year, when a ransomware attack shuttered it for nearly a week!

Yeap, all deliberate. Which means they aren't stupid. It's their ridiculous voters that are stupid. I think the globalist leaders didn't even know just how pathetic their brainwashed sheep are. I think when they saw the base actually voted in an idiot like AOC into power and then celebrate her as an intelligent witty leader, who then claimed bovine farts are causing THE global warming (it was once a hole in the ozone but not anymore.)

Yeah, around that time they realized how well their efforts of marxist education has worked on our citizens over the last 60 years.
All because Trump can be verbally arrogant. Not unlike many other politicians. There are people who will survive minimally from Prog agendas believing that voting Prog is the way to prosperity and then bitch about it.

A yearslong degradation of refineries is rubbing against the Gulf Coast preferring to ship its oil to Europe and Latin America.

refining is a “thankless industry,” with intense regulations that have limited the opening of new refineries. The Great Recession of 2008 led to several East Coast refineries shuttering, but there have been more recent shutdowns too. One major Philadelphia refinery shuttered in 2018, blaming regulations and compressing margins, and another in Newfoundland shut down in 2020.

The Northeast has increasingly relied on diesel from the Gulf region. Much of that diesel travels to the Northeast through the famous and much-adored Colonial Pipeline. You may remember the 5,500-mile pipeline from last year, when a ransomware attack shuttered it for nearly a week!

Very interesting and informative. Appreciate your input. So this degradation coupled with lower exploration/production
all contribute to gas prices' increasing. A "Perfect Storm". The point you make is valid as has been mine that Biden's
continual degrading the oil companies i.e. by verbal assaults and by deeds, i.e. exploration leases reductions has caused gas prices to instead of Obama's wishes,“would have preferred a gradual adjustment” NOTE: Not a price reduction but higher prices! Obama Wanted Higher Gasoline Prices? - FactCheck.org a skyrocketing increase.

Forum List

Back