Biden Orders Republican AZ Governor Doug Ducey To Open Border And Remove 60 Shipping Containers Filling 4000' Gap In Border Wall

We had plenty of illegals cross the border when Trump was president.

The wall is a joke. More then half of all illegals are here because they overstayed their visa so you think spending billions and billions on a wall that has been shown to be ineffective is the best solution?

The wall is a 2nd grade idea,turned into a political slogan/vanity project. If you want the wall so bad, donate to Bannon. I heard he is building a wall.

What about fixing our visa program?

Wait, I have an idea! Fine employers of illegals so much that it cost more to employ illegals then Americans. That sounds crazy right? It is crazy for the lobbyist in the food, ag, and construction industries who line politicians pockets with campaign donations...none of them are going to disrupt that apple cart.

There isn't widespread hiring of illegal immigrants by employers. Liberals conjure up this fantasy but in reality it just isn't true.

Well certainly after such a well crafted argument I have no reasonable rebuttal.

You win! The borders are wide open. It's the libertarian dream brought to fruition by Ralph Norton.
No argument needed on my part, smart guy.
Do you watch the news? Do you know what any part of 2 million illegal aliens means?
Let me spell it out for you, moonbat: when anyone in the world can walk in at any time by repeating "A-S-Y-L-U-M" then the borders are OPEN.

If you dont live in a border state you're talking out your ass.

I certainly didn't know that was a prerequisite to an opinion. Sorry about that....

Fascism in action.

And yes it's relevant.
Why would dems be fine with illegals flooding red states but then cry like little bitches when they get a few?
Seems pretty hypocritical to me.
1. Because they were not prepared to accommodate the drop off.

2. California has plenty of illegals, are they crying?

3. The illegals that were shipped were not actually illegal, but we're awaiting processing.

4. Both Repubs and Dems, with control of Congress, have allowed visa programs to run amok as employers of illegals have nearly free reign. I mean really. I live in a deep red AG area and nearly all farmers have VOTE TRUMP signs on n the interstate side of the crop circles, while at the same time building housing for illegals on the back side.

The hyprocracy is staggering.

I certainly didn't know that was a prerequisite to an opinion. Sorry about that....

Fascism in action.

1. Because they were not prepared to accommodate the drop off.

2. California has plenty of illegals, are they crying?

3. The illegals that were shipped were not actually illegal, but we're awaiting processing.

4. Both Repubs and Dems, with control of Congress, have allowed visa programs to run amok as employers of illegals have nearly free reign. I mean really. I live in a deep red AG area and nearly all farmers have VOTE TRUMP signs on n the interstate side of the crop circles, while at the same time building housing for illegals on the back side.

The hyprocracy is staggering.

If you dont live in a border state you have no idea of the problems they cause.
When we give you some of them you cry like little bitches.

California is an extreme left wing state,wont be long and their tax base will consist of lettuce pickers and food cart vendors.
And you should probably ask yourself the same question,if California can handle them why cant you? I mean you're crying about a small fraction of the illegals they deal with.

And yes they are illegals,if they're not why are you crying about getting your fair share?

Most illegals are hired by legal immigrants here in Texas.

Learn how to spell hypocrisy.

If you dont live in a border state you have no idea of the problems they cause.
When we give you some of them you cry like little bitches.

California is an extreme left wing state,wont be long and their tax base will consist of lettuce pickers and food cart vendors.
And you should probably ask yourself the same question,if California can handle them why cant you? I mean you're crying about a small fraction of the illegals they deal with.

And yes they are illegals,if they're not why are you crying about getting your fair share?

Most illegals are hired by legal immigrants here in Texas.

Learn how to spell hypocrisy.
Ok. You said it. I don't live in a border state and so have no idea blah blah blah. No point in my posting anymore.

Is it possible to add that posting requirement to the thread title? It is a waste of time to debate someone who adds restrictions to opinions they will consider as worthy of the topic.

Have a great day!

Wait, I have an idea! Fine employers of illegals so much that it cost more to employ illegals then Americans. That sounds crazy right? It is crazy for the lobbyist in the food, ag, and construction industries who line politicians pockets with campaign donations...none of them are going to disrupt that apple cart.
works for me, go get them.

We had plenty of illegals cross the border when Trump was president.

The wall is a joke. More then half of all illegals are here because they overstayed their visa so you think spending billions and billions on a wall that has been shown to be ineffective is the best solution?

The wall is a 2nd grade idea,turned into a political slogan/vanity project. If you want the wall so bad, donate to Bannon. I heard he is building a wall.

What about fixing our visa program?

why'd creepy joe do this then?

you're just psychotic, we know.

Well certainly after such a well crafted argument I have no reasonable rebuttal.
how did the illegals get to Martha's Great Vineyard and NY if the borders aren't open?

Why did creepy joe ask Ducey to take down the containers if he didn't want them open?

Forum List

Back