Biden Orders Republican AZ Governor Doug Ducey To Open Border And Remove 60 Shipping Containers Filling 4000' Gap In Border Wall

I do support US Sovereignty so your childish ad hominem is moot.
If you did you would support any and all efforts to get these illegals out of the US and build the frigging wall. While we're at it, erect a 4KV electrified fence and strategic guard towers with expert marksmen stationed there.

If you did you would support any and all efforts to get these illegals out of the US and build the frigging wall. While we're at it, erect a 4KV electrified fence and strategic guard towers with expert marksmen stationed there.
I support efforts that I believe are worth the time and cost. The wall is not.

I don't even think Trump thinks it's a good idea; it's just a slogan. There is no way such a great business man and negotiator ended up with virtually no wall money after being offered 25 Billion.

"So we went from Democrats once offering $25 billion for a border wall in exchange for protection for DACA recipients … to Dem leaders offering Trump $1.3 billion for border fencing … to a floated compromise of $2.5 billion during the shutdown … to a final deal of $1.375 billion for fencing."

As I said before it's a 2nd grade solution for 2nd grade voters. About all the good it would do is give the Home Depot depot stick a little bump.

Pro tip: if somehow the wall does get started, I highly recommend doing research on the biggest propanents of the wall and mimic their stock moves...because wow, money will be made. Even Dems will jump on that bandwagon. It's almost like politicians create projects like that so that voters' taxes will be used to increase politicians stocks.

Big government in action.

I support efforts that I believe are worth the time and cost. The wall is not.

I don't even think Trump thinks it's a good idea; it's just a slogan. There is no way such a great business man and negotiator ended up with virtually no wall money after being offered 25 Billion.

"So we went from Democrats once offering $25 billion for a border wall in exchange for protection for DACA recipients … to Dem leaders offering Trump $1.3 billion for border fencing … to a floated compromise of $2.5 billion during the shutdown … to a final deal of $1.375 billion for fencing."

As I said before it's a 2nd grade solution for 2nd grade voters. About all the good it would do is give the Home Depot depot stick a little bump.

Pro tip: if somehow the wall does get started, I highly recommend doing research on the biggest propanents of the wall and mimic their stock moves...because wow, money will be made. Even Dems will jump on that bandwagon. It's almost like politicians create projects like that so that voters' taxes will be used to increase politicians stocks.

Big government in action.

LOL....the money sent to the Ukraine would more than cover the price of the wall.

Red herring. They are not open borders.

There are many other issues to consider when voting.

The political elites love single issue voters.

Do you live on the border?
It's funny how you leftist claimed there wasnt a problem at the border until you got a few shipped to your states,now you're crying like bitches.

We had plenty of illegals cross the border when Trump was president.

The wall is a joke. More then half of all illegals are here because they overstayed their visa so you think spending billions and billions on a wall that has been shown to be ineffective is the best solution?

Then why did we spend all that money building a barrier around Dementia's vacation home? Didn't anybody tell him walls don't work?

Forum List

Back