Biden “on a war footing” to dehumanize “roughly half the population who voted against him”

Bitch, I just did a search on your name and found pages of you calling people groomers. Stop being a bitch. 😄

And Trump has spent every day since he's lost demonizing Democrats as corrupt election stealers. Like I said, sit down you crying little simp. No one is going to shed a tear for you.

If someone supports pedophiles we call them on it.

Does that offend you?

It means based on facts, you know the exact opposite of your insistence that we operate based on your cuck beliefs. 😂
I know what the fuck it means, dimwit

And your idiotic mudslinging has nothing to do with reality.

Show me a leftist policy that is NOT based on belief. Even one. I'll wait.

I'm not. This is a thread about you bitches crying because you were called fascists. 😄

When a fascist calls someone else a fascist, who isn't, what else do you expect?

If you are a statist, demanded everyone get the jab, demand people give up their Rights, want censorship, well then, you ARE a fascist.

You seem to support all of those things.

Do you?

I know what the fuck it means, dimwit

And your idiotic mudslinging has nothing to do with reality.

Show me a leftist policy that is NOT based on belief. Even one. I'll wait.
Universal Healthcare has been objectively proven to produce better Healthcare results at cheaper costs. The argument against Universal Healthcare isn't that private Healthcare is cheaper or produces better results, it's the government doesn't have the Constitutional or moral right to force you to pay for other people's Healthcare.

Universal Healthcare has been objectively proven to produce better Healthcare results at cheaper costs. The argument against Universal Healthcare isn't that private Healthcare is cheaper or produces better results, it's the government doesn't have the Constitutional or moral right to force you to pay for other people's Healthcare.

No it hasn't. Take a look at the NHS in the UK and how people are suffering from its mis management.

1662251953506-png.691366
Good to see you're still trying so hard.

When a fascist calls someone else a fascist, who isn't, what else do you expect?
So we should expect you to cry like bitches? OK. 😆
If you are a statist, demanded everyone get the jab, demand people give up their Rights, want censorship, well then, you ARE a fascist.
No one was going to hold you down and force a vaccine on you and I have every right to censor your speech on my property.
You seem to support all of those things.

Do you?
Yes. I support societies right to set basic Healthcare standards before you endanger the public at large and I respect the right of private property owners to kick you off their property if they don't like your speech. Again, cry about it. 😄

Forum List

Back