Biden “on a war footing” to dehumanize “roughly half the population who voted against him”

It's not my fault no one in your trailer home school taught you about human biology and sociology.
I’m well-versed in Biology, dipshit.
Your sexual orientation is something you're born with
Maybe. Maybe not. You can’t point to a “gay gene” or genes. Maybe you will be able to someday.

I deal in science not presumption and speculation and leftist talking points.

Of course it is worth nothing that birth isn’t the beginning of anything relevant in this regard, if you were genetically gay you would be that way for the entirety of your lifespan, including before birth, but it shouldn’t matter until you become sexually active which shouldn’t happen as a minor, and that is why I correctly note you are, in fact, *a sick fuck.*

——

Speaking of which, it is hilarious how you lot still go with contradictory “born this way” messaging while you now opine that it is somehow bigoted to assign at birth and moreover you cannot even define sex anymore and can’t tell anyone what a woman IS.

I think leftist contradiction is the point. It’s all nonsensical word salad on purpose so you can’t possibly have anything approaching coherent to debate with, and you can magically think that your incoherence means you are correct.

I’m well-versed in Biology, dipshit.

Maybe. Maybe not. You can’t point to a “gay gene” or genes. Maybe you will be able to someday.
What need do I have to point to a gay gene to recognize homosexuality exists? Can you point to a straight gene? 😄 Not only do I doubt you understand basic biology, I doubt you understand basic logic.
I deal in science not presumption and speculation and leftist talking points.
Scientists observe homosexuality in all animals, it is speculation that this naturally occuring phenomenon is morally abhorrent. In fact the very existence of objective morality is what is speculative.
Of course it is worth nothing that birth isn’t the beginning of anything relevant in this regard, if you were genetically gay you would be that way for the entirety of your lifespan, including before birth, but it shouldn’t matter until you become sexually active which shouldn’t happen as a minor, and that is why I correctly note you are, in fact, *a sick fuck.*
1. That's stupid. Biologically we grow to possess all sorts of things we didn't have at insemination.

2. The "sexuality" in homosexuality and heterosexuality simply refers to the biological sex of the people who you are attracted to, it isn't referring specifically to sexual activity you emotionally stunted dipshit. 😄
Speaking of which, it is hilarious how you lot still go with contradictory “born this way” messaging while you now opine that it is somehow bigoted to assign at birth and moreover you cannot even define sex anymore and can’t tell anyone what a woman IS.
Woman is a social construct, I believe you morons mean to ask what is a female. Humans can be born with all manner of mix matched chromosomes and sex organs in ways that make strict adherence to an antiquated beliefs in what is and isn't a female, stupid. Is a woman, born with XY46 chromosomes, testes, ovaries and a uterus, who's able to get pregnant, a female? How about one born without a uterus? Does she get to be female in your book?
I think leftist contradiction is the point. It’s all nonsensical word salad on purpose so you can’t possibly have anything approaching coherent to debate with, and you can magically think that your incoherence means you are correct.
I'm sorry if you find science too confusing, Short Bus.

My interview on Newsmax:
“What we’re seeing come out is the real Joe Biden. Anybody who has followed his career knows that the 2020 portrayal of him by the media as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden is a fabrication. He was deemed the father of ‘Borking,’ the vicious attacks on judicial nominees dating back many decades ago. His entire career has been one of viciously attacking people.”
4 Sep 2022 ~~ By William A. Jacobson

Joe Biden is still on the warpath against MAGA. First it was dehumanizing MAGA Republicans, in a September 1 speech that was widely panned as “one of the most menacing, bitter, angry and divisive speeches in modern US political history”:

Then Biden walked it back a bit, and said he wasn’t referring to “all” MAGA voters.
~Snip~
That the campaign of demonizaton was Joe’s idea and obsession was confirmed in a Politico report. That’s not surprising, he’s a nasty piece of work and has been his entire career, as I previously pointed out:
“Biden has been a corrupt sleaze his entire career, he’s a malicious flame thrower who hides behind the facade of being ‘regular Joe’ and now kind elderly Joes. He’s the worst of our political system.”​

Commentary:
Considering that Robert Byrd was joey Biden's close friend and mentor. Why would he have so much hate in their heart?
Joey has in fact insulted over 125 million Americans...most of them coming here LEGALLY to escape what he is pushing.
Foe Joey, there;s np going back he can't retract that speech in Philadelphia.
Seems that this is a claer time to gather, organize and take massive action to restore our Constitutional government.
The Stasi raid on August 8th Mar a Largo was the initial attack, Joey's speech was the Blitz. This will fail.

God-damn you fuckers are major passes! You can't even own up to the shit things you do. We all saw your violence on Jan. 6th. That was you! Joe Biden was too light on you fuckers!

FcEpph-akAA8euS

See. You're biologically and sociologically ignorant. 😄
Woman is not a “social construct.”

“Gender” is a “social construct,” aka something does not exist, and I reject your construct and any version of society that accepts the work of the vile pedophile John Money.

You are a fucking retard, and a sick fuck. Hopefully you are not allowed near children.

Woman is not a “social construct.”

“Gender” does not exist.

You are a fucking retard.
Is this the extent of your rational arguing skills? A claim without argument or evidence? 😂 You crying into your pillow at night and repeating that mantra isn't going to stop the scientific community from believing otherwise.

Because power should be wielded by your cuck emotions and beliefs rather than what you can prove objectively? 😄
I'm a scientist. You're not.

You sling mud like a leftie. That's not objective, not at all.

Your a dumbass hypocrite just like all the other progtards.

I think you're so deluded you don't even know what objective means anymore

I'm a scientist. You're not.
Sure you are. 😄
You sling mud like a leftie. That's not objective, not at all.
I do both. See how quickly that other bitch ran away from a debate on biology and the social construct of women? 😂
Your a dumbass hypocrite just like all the other progtards.

I think you're so deluded you don't even know what objective means anymore
It means based on facts, you know the exact opposite of your insistence that we operate based on your cuck beliefs. 😂

Don't go throwing math at them.
You arrogant leftists have convinced yourselves that people who are angry that we got stuck with a dementia patient who is now demonizing half….a quarter….whatever…..of American citizens are dumb and ignorant.

Your mistake is thinking that insulting us….dehumanizing us…..calling us traitors….saying we’re not even human….will eventually force us to submit or slink away. All that’s happened is the full extent of your arrogance is on display for all to see, and you are looking upon “Trumptards” with the same contempt and disgust as Nazis looked upon the Jews.

You arrogant leftists have convinced yourselves that people who are angry that we got stuck with a dementia patient who is now demonizing half….a quarter….whatever…..of American citizens are dumb and ignorant.

Your mistake is thinking that insulting us….dehumanizing us…..calling us traitors….will eventually force us to submit or slink away. All that’s happened is the full extent of your arrogance is on display for all to see, and you are looking upon “Trumptards” with the same contempt and disgust as Nazis looked upon the Jews.
Actually, I think poking fun at you will cause the more violent extremists among you to lash out and give us the excuse we need to put our boots on your necks. Politically speaking that is. 😁

Your mistake is thinking that insulting us….dehumanizing us…..calling us traitors….will eventually force us to submit or slink away. All that’s happened is the full extent of your arrogance is on display for all to see, and you are looking upon “Trumptards” with the same contempt and disgust as Nazis looked upon the Jews.
Good. Get it all out.

Forum List

Back