Biden Nukes Girl Sports on Day 1

And let's not forget about the nearly 4 million jobs lost over a national $15.00 an hour minimum wage that the CBO estimated.
The left blocked Trump EO's by shopping them to friendly judges who would issue injunctions against them
in court.

Are republicans that on the ball and willing to use the same strategy? I have to say I tend to doubt it.
But blocking this disastrous EO should be easy to do.

And let's not forget about the nearly 4 million jobs lost over a national $15.00 an hour minimum wage that the CBO estimated.
The left blocked Trump EO's by shopping them to friendly judges who would issue injunctions against them
in court.

Are republicans that on the ball and willing to use the same strategy? I have to say I tend to doubt it.

To that I heed the words of Rush Limbaugh: When you see your adversary making a fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch.

I say let them destroy jobs and put the country in turmoil. Don't interfere. Just wait until 2022 and tell people "I told you so!" Say that even louder in 2024.

Higher fuel costs, market going downwards, unemployment increasing, businesses closing down is what we need unfortunately.

in court.

Just right wingers being more dramatic than women.

Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s claim that the government estimates the pay increase would lead to unemployment for “close to” or “almost 4 million people” refers to the high end of CBO’s range of potential outcomes. The low end of the range was “about zero” jobs lost, CBO said.--https://www.factcheck.org/2021/01/paul-distorts-cbos-estimate-on-impact-of-15-minimum-wage/

And, this high of wage increase would not have been necessary if the minimum wage had kept up with inflation the whole time.

in court.

To that I heed the words of Rush Limbaugh: When you see your adversary making a fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch.

I say let them destroy jobs and put the country in turmoil. Don't interfere. Just wait until 2022 and tell people "I told you so!" Say that even louder in 2024.

Higher fuel costs, market going downwards, unemployment increasing, businesses closing down is what we need unfortunately.
Only because that is all right wingers know how to do. Biden could solve simple poverty via executive order as well.

Would "hot looking women" playing with men inspire women to be more equal?

Thats sexist.
Inspiring women to be more equal is sexist?

Had you left out "hot looking women" you may have had a leg to stand on.
And how would hot looking women playing with men inspire them to be more equal when men are far stronger?
You cant fight mother nature by being inspired.
The "hot looking women" would have been trans.

And, if I agree with you regarding mother nature, it still doesn't solve the dilemma. Did you know that our original federal Constitution and Bill of Rights is both gender and race neutral?

This is the goal and reason why we have the form of Government we do:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Equality in the US is about the equity of equal protection of the laws.

Thats sexist.

And how would hot looking women playing with men inspire them to be more equal when men are far stronger?

And, if I agree with you regarding mother nature, it still doesn't solve the dilemma. Did you know that our original federal Constitution and Bill of Rights is both gender and race neutral?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

It was gender neutral because they couldnt imagine that we would ever question what a man or a women was.

Thats sexist.

It was gender neutral because they couldnt imagine that we would ever question what a man or a women was.

Sanity, it appears, is overrated in Democrat precincts.

Racist liberals are at it again. Who would be most negatively impacted by allowing chicks with dicks to compete in women's sports? That's right, brown and black girls, those more likely to benefit from the scholarships that will be stolen by these tranny freaks. I guess the Democrat party still has some of that KKK traditionalism. How sad.

Thats sexist.

It was gender and race neutral because that is what the objective was. The poor and women did not have the right to vote back then. And, slavery was supposed to end after 1808.

Racist liberals are at it again. Who would be most negatively impacted by allowing chicks with dicks to compete in women's sports? That's right, brown and black girls, those more likely to benefit from the scholarships that will be stolen by these tranny freaks. I guess the Democrat party still has some of that KKK traditionalism. How sad.
How is that racist? Equal pay for equal work.

Its racist because minorities will be the most negatively impacted. You know the people racist Democrats pretend to care about.

Its racist because minorities will be the most negatively impacted. You know the people racist Democrats pretend to care about.
Which minorities will be negatively impacted?

Which minorities will be negatively impacted?

All of them. Tranny freaks will steal scholarships from every group of real girls, but a cursory look at demographics and economics will show the impact of that is most negatively felt by minority women.

Thats sexist.

It was gender and race neutral because that is what the objective was. The poor and women did not have the right to vote back then. And, slavery was supposed to end after 1808.

You stupid fuck!!!
If women and blacks weren't allowed to vote how could the intent be called neutral?
You're one stupid SOB.

It was not that long ago when they accused the Republicans of having a war on women simply because we objected to government forcing health insurance companies to provide birth control. If that was a war, this is a nuclear war.

Wow...

Biden must be fucking brilliant...

A 911 event happening a day because the idiot before him screwed up and your best complaint is Girls Sports Day....

Biden must be amazing if this is the best ye got...
You have a problem with Title IX? You're a bigger douche than I gave you credit for.

Forum List

Back