Biden Nukes Girl Sports on Day 1

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

What a horrible executive order, and stance.

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

But "unity" guys... "unity".. "healing"... ah yes.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.

Last edited:
wuhan wang.jpg

Put take out sushi menu in front of Joe, he sign it too.

I checked with the search argument "executive orders signed by biden". This trans athletic thing did not show up in detailed reports of the orders. Abigail Shier sounds like a crackpot making crap up, as nobody else (including Whitehouse.gov. Sounds like a lie by Ms Shier on here facebook account.

Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

That's only Federal funding ... shouldn't effect local schools unless you live is some poverty ridden backwards state sucking at the Eagle's teat for any government service ...

Apparently, that hasn't worked as I note the completely uneducated statements regarding "protected classes" and "reasonable accommodation" ... Bubba too stupid to know checking is illegal in girl's hockey ...

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most misogynistic organization in America.

Think of all the women who voted for this turd.

New Topics

Forum List

Back