Biden Nukes Girl Sports on Day 1

The fact that this extremely rare situation actually bothers some of you people even though it doesn't affect your life in the slightest is telling.
Maybe get a hobby, or go far away from anyone else and yell at clouds for awhile.

A dementia President turning our country into a freak show and cheating our daughters out of a trophy or possible scholarship should be everybody's concern. Unlike you on the left, we don't only care about ourselves, we care about what's best for the entire country.

Nah, Trumpettes take after Dear Leader. Tis your team that only cares about themselves.

I hope your daughter gets the shit beat out of her by a boy pretending to be a girl.
Then you can explain to her how why it was the right thing to do and maybe she just needs to lift more weights or maybe start taking testosterone injections ......or something.
You lefties are completely insane.
Or raped in some prison shower by a male prisoner pretending to be a woman.

I haven't read this EO, so I do not know if it has similar wording to the "Equality Bill" The House passes a couple
of years ago, but the Senate refused to take up. That bill, the way it was written would end women's sports
plus it would also end Title IX and/or any othr bill designed to protect women in college.

The Bill stated that no Sport could have a "Gender" in its title. Thus, it would be against the las to have a
Men's basketball team and a Women's Basketball team. You could just have a basketball team. The colleges were
drooling that that could be passed. They would save millions of dollars dropping their women's sports programs.

If that EO has the wrong wording in it, that could become a problem for women's sports.

You don't have to read any of slow Joe's EO's. All you need to do is see that each and every one is to the disadvantage of most Americans. Oh, and this is just the first couple of days. We have a little less than four years to go. Think of how much more damage he can do to this country in that amount of time.

Wow...

Biden must be fucking brilliant...

A 911 event happening a day because the idiot before him screwed up and your best complaint is Girls Sports Day....

Biden must be amazing if this is the best ye got...
No yesterday he killed thousands of jobs here and in Canada. He also got sanctions against us with Canada. Oh and rejoining the Paris agreement, another 2.5 million jobs in 4 years. That's what I got, so fuck you.

No yesterday he killed thousands of jobs here and in Canada. He also got sanctions against us with Canada. Oh and rejoining the Paris agreement, another 2.5 million jobs in 4 years. That's what I got, so fuck you.

And let's not forget about the nearly 4 million jobs lost over a national $15.00 an hour minimum wage that the CBO estimated.

Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

What a horrible executive order, and stance.

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

But "unity" guys... "unity".. "healing"... ah yes.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.
What about unisex leagues? It may lead to more equality.

We still have many technically unisex sports

We just call them men's

None of our major professional leagues have rules about women not playing that i'm aware of.
The fact that this extremely rare situation actually bothers some of you people even though it doesn't affect your life in the slightest is telling.
Maybe get a hobby, or go far away from anyone else and yell at clouds for awhile.

A dementia President turning our country into a freak show and cheating our daughters out of a trophy or possible scholarship should be everybody's concern. Unlike you on the left, we don't only care about ourselves, we care about what's best for the entire country.

Nah, Trumpettes take after Dear Leader. Tis your team that only cares about themselves.

I hope your daughter gets the shit beat out of her by a boy pretending to be a girl.
Then you can explain to her how why it was the right thing to do and maybe she just needs to lift more weights or maybe start taking testosterone injections ......or something.
What about the equivalent to weight classes like they have for boxers, etc?

Those work pre puberty

Testosterone is a performance enhancing drug

Executive Order mandating that trans kids/people must be allowed to participate in women's sports or the school's funding will be pulled.

If an average athletic biological male decides to be a identified as a female, RIP to the girls they participate against.

Unproven, non-scientific, religious ideology at play, being mandated on the public.

Actually, it's "DO THIS UNSCIENTIFIC IDEOLOGY OR ELSE YOU'RE ECONOMICALLY EXTERMINATED".. that's factually what it is. No free market of ideas. No school decisions and freedom of the public to choose. You will do as I say or I will ruin you.

We just call them men's

None of our major professional leagues have rules about women not playing that i'm aware of.

Those work pre puberty

Are there no sports where women do better than men, ceteris paribus?

We just call them men's

Those work pre puberty

Not really

There is some evidence women are in a vacuum on average better at some physical skills. Like shooting at stationary targets, on average men only gain the advantage when you add in movement to the targets. In theory your sister should be a better shot than you at 8 years old on a stationary target.

So if we had like long range marksman competitions they might win, especially early in life.

But whatever equality there is in us physically gets snuffed out by the "irrational" (for women) male need to compete and hone. Women will not take it as far as us generally. You can't ever separate the skills we were born with and our willingness to hone them.

In academics ceteris paribus women are better. But women have children and don't tend to perform as well as men as they age for that reason. Nor are they rewarded in the same way as men. They do not get access to more men via status.

In sports we have all the advantages, including the motivation of better access to mates.

We just call them men's

Those work pre puberty

Not really

There is some evidence women are in a vacuum on average better at some physical skills. Like shooting at stationary targets, on average men only gain the advantage when you add in movement to the targets. In theory your sister should be a better shot than you at 8 years old on a stationary target.

So if we had like long range marksman competitions they might win, especially early in life.

But whatever equality there is in us physically gets snuffed out by the "irrational" (for women) male need to compete and hone. Women will not take it as far as us generally. You can't ever separate the skills we were born with and our willingness to hone them.

In academics ceteris paribus women are better. But women have children and don't tend to perform as well as men as they age for that reason. Nor are they rewarded in the same way as men. They do not get access to more men via status.

In sports we have all the advantages, including the motivation of better access to mates.
What would be a good solution, in your opinion?

We just call them men's

Those work pre puberty

Not really

You have to ask?

We just call them men's

Those work pre puberty

Not really

You have to ask?
Yes, he seems to have a good understanding of the issue.

We just call them men's

Those work pre puberty

Not really

You have to ask?
Yes, he seems to have a good understanding of the issue.

There is no issue.
Girls play against girls,men play against men.
Problem solved.

We just call them men's

Those work pre puberty

Not really

I'm not sure there is a good solution when the bar to be a woman is simply identifying as one

The WNBA, women's soccer, women's tennis, anything related to the olympics will be dominated by these trans athletes on the female side. And definitely anything scholorship related is going to be scooped up by these "women". Any competition that has substantive value for a reward will suddenly be inundated with this problem.

I don't see a way around that without disqualifying trans women athletes, you have to have two X sex chromosomes only to compete. You can give equality to male trans no problem. As i said we're already mostly unisex leagues on the male side so it doens't really matter. But women's leagues need limits

They try to set limits on hormone levels but that's not how it works. Years of testosterone will change your body in ways that can never be reversed. Bone density and frame as an obvious example is not going to substantively change even if you transition.

Once you're 6'2" 200 lbs there is no going back

Forum List

Back