Biden nucelar deal with Iran?

Israel is an illegal nation where 30% of the population who are illegal immigrants or descendants of illegal immigrants, illegally took over and are evicting the natives.

It is perfectly legal for Iran to have nuclear weapons, and clearly after the US illegally invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., Iran has proof they need a nuclear deterrent.

i am hearing he plans to replace the deal Obama made, dangerous deal that Bibi condemned and Trump cancelled. I hope not. If true Bibi will break away from Biden like he did Obama and relations between our countries won't be as close. We can oppose Iran on our own but it would be more easy with America than without.

Awesome. If we are lucky, maybe we can stop letting the Zionists sponge off of us.

Seriously, fuck Israel.

I do not know what advice Biden is getting on this but i hope he follows trump on this issue. Iran is poor now. Don't let them recover. Trump knew that they will have to make a deal soon. Biden my advice is listen to Trump. Make the Ayatollahs come to you do not go to them.

Actually, the stupidest thing Trump did (and there were so many) after his completely failure on Covid was scrapping the Iran Deal.

Let's get real. The Iranians were complying with the deal before Trump scrapped it. Most of the other countries in the deal felt burned by Trump because they want to do business in Iran.

Like it or not, Iran is a stabilizing force in the area. They were the ones who did most of the heavy lifting fighting ISIS. True, that's left the governments of Syria and Iraq beholden to them, but that was kind of our own fault for destabilizing the region to start with by overthrowing Saddam and trying to overthrow Assad.

The only winner in that deal was Iran. They got the billions we froze back and used it to continue their quest for nuclear weapons. They also used it to fund every terrorist outfit out there.

Sure wasn't a winner for America.

Meh, you are mistaking the interests of the Zionist Entity for the interests of America. Iran was complying with the agreement. Even Mattis had to admit that. Iran fought ISIS for us, because we were in no position to re-invade Iraq to do so.
God will curse you for your attitude against Israel. Better He do it now and bring you to repentance than give you your just reward on judgment day where there is no repentance, only the flames of Hell.

Iran, Turkey and Russia get 9/10ths of their army wiped out in the Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy when they come down from The North (Syria) to attack Israel. So, I would not be promoting disinformation like that, that Iran is a stabilizing influence in The Middle East when they are the primary sponsor of terrorist groups in The Middle East. You are lying, and liars cannot enter in to the kingdom of heaven.

Come on, you can't possibly believe the Bible is real?
It clearly was written about 400 AD and is all just fiction.

And no the primary sponsor of terrorism in the Mideast is the US, illegally invading innocent countries and committing massive war crimes against civilians, like Shock and Awe.

Israel is an illegal nation where 30% of the population who are illegal immigrants or descendants of illegal immigrants, illegally took over and are evicting the natives.

It is perfectly legal for Iran to have nuclear weapons, and clearly after the US illegally invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., Iran has proof they need a nuclear deterrent.

What a load of bullshit. Israel was a country in the time of Jesus. All the Arabs left when Israel became a Country again. No one forced them. They left on their own. They left because they thought they could take everything back via war.

Israel has kicked their asses in every war they have fought.

Sure let Iran have nukes and watch them start a war. You sure are stupid.

i am hearing he plans to replace the deal Obama made, dangerous deal that Bibi condemned and Trump cancelled. I hope not. If true Bibi will break away from Biden like he did Obama and relations between our countries won't be as close. We can oppose Iran on our own but it would be more easy with America than without.

Awesome. If we are lucky, maybe we can stop letting the Zionists sponge off of us.

Seriously, fuck Israel.

I do not know what advice Biden is getting on this but i hope he follows trump on this issue. Iran is poor now. Don't let them recover. Trump knew that they will have to make a deal soon. Biden my advice is listen to Trump. Make the Ayatollahs come to you do not go to them.

Actually, the stupidest thing Trump did (and there were so many) after his completely failure on Covid was scrapping the Iran Deal.

Let's get real. The Iranians were complying with the deal before Trump scrapped it. Most of the other countries in the deal felt burned by Trump because they want to do business in Iran.

Like it or not, Iran is a stabilizing force in the area. They were the ones who did most of the heavy lifting fighting ISIS. True, that's left the governments of Syria and Iraq beholden to them, but that was kind of our own fault for destabilizing the region to start with by overthrowing Saddam and trying to overthrow Assad.

The only winner in that deal was Iran. They got the billions we froze back and used it to continue their quest for nuclear weapons. They also used it to fund every terrorist outfit out there.

Meh, you are mistaking the interests of the Zionist Entity for the interests of America. Iran was complying with the agreement. Even Mattis had to admit that. Iran fought ISIS for us, because we were in no position to re-invade Iraq to do so.
God will curse you for your attitude against Israel. Better He do it now and bring you to repentance than give you your just reward on judgment day where there is no repentance, only the flames of Hell.

Iran, Turkey and Russia get 9/10ths of their army wiped out in the Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy when they come down from The North (Syria) to attack Israel. So, I would not be promoting disinformation like that, that Iran is a stabilizing influence in The Middle East when they are the primary sponsor of terrorist groups in The Middle East. You are lying, and liars cannot enter in to the kingdom of heaven.

And no the primary sponsor of terrorism in the Mideast is the US, illegally invading innocent countries and committing massive war crimes against civilians, like Shock and Awe.
You cannot explain the existence of Israel without believing in The Bible. No other country on the planet has been destroyed and taken in to captivity to be punished for their sins as prophesied, and then returned in to their land as prophesied like Israel has.

They were conquered and served as slaves to Egypt
They were conquered and served as slaves to Babylon
They were conquered and served as slaves to Assyria
They were conquered and served as slaves to The Roman Empire.

Each time God warned them that judgment was coming and it did. Each time God promised deliverance out of the hand of their captors and He delivered them.

Rome killed 1 million Jews
The Ottoman Empire killed 2 Million Jews
Nazi Germany killed 6 million Jews

Yet in a single day, The Nation of Israel which The World, and The God of this World, Satan has tried to stamp out for 3,5000 years was formed again from Dry Bones (see Ezekiel) and became a Nation over night.

No other nation has been resurrected in this manner intact with it's language culture and religion.

Yes, I believe in The Bible. You cannot explain the existence of Israel but by God's Providence.

Last edited:

Seriously, fuck Israel.

Also, the Bible was not written in 400 AD. The Old Testament covers events as far back as 5,000 years old & older. There are written copies of it that range from 3,000-2,000 years old in various forms.

The decree of Cyrus spoken of in the book of Daniel and elsewhere occurred in 539 BC, and this is just one instance of recorded history in The Bible 2,500 years ago. Israel itself has had major and minor residence in The Holy Land for as far back as 4,000 years ago.

1605541769623.png

Biden, Obama, Harris, Clinton and the entire Democrat PARTY are with The PLO, Iran, Hama, Hezbollah, and want Israel wiped off the map. Both Hezbollah and The PLO praised and cheered the so called Biden election despite massive voter fraud. Trump stood in the way of that, so if the massive election fraud committed by The DNC is not overturned, they will start day 1 going after Israel and trying to undermine them and strengthening their enemies, and lining things up again to wipe them off the map.

Really? Frankly, What I saw was that Obama kept up the same dumb policies dictated from Tel Aviv they all follow. Send the Zionists a bunch of our money and pay their neighbors to play nice.

It seem to me that if God really cared about Israel all that much, he wouldn't have let half of them get turned into lampshades and bars of Soap in the 1940's.

Sell your religious crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here.

Actually, the problem with prophecies like that is they can be interpreted in any way.

The verse in Ez. 38 lists Persia (Iran) as an ally of Israel, not an enemy. Which in that time period, it was. The Persians restored the Jewish Kingdom and Temple. (That was nice of them!)

The destabilizing force in the Middle East are the Central European Squatters claiming descent from the Judeans.

America needs and wants a one-to-one relationship with Iran. To do this we must lift restrictions now. The ball is in our court.

We should also offer to buy the enriched uranium they now have. This will give Iran the needed cash$$$ while giving us the enriched uranium we can use to fuel electric generation plants that is in great need worldwide.
:)-

Forum List

Back