Biden Negotiating To Give WHO Authority Over US Pandemic Response, To Include Ability to Spy On Americans

Yeah, look at who wrote the article.

Kevin Downey Jr. Is a comedian, columnist, and radio show host. When he isn't writing or performing, he is collecting surf records and practicing his mixologist skills at his tiki bar. His apartment—the Atomic Bunker—looks like it was furnished from George Jetson's garage sale. You can hear KDJ crush the commies and punish the pedos on "The Kevin Downey, Jr. Show" every Monday-Friday from 10-11 am at LINEWSRADIO.com.​
A real expert on health and geopolitics.

:rolleyes:

In an appalling display of obeisance to the Chi-coms, the Biden administration is reportedly negotiating a deal with far-reaching implications that would give the World Health Organization (WHO) the authority to do the following:

• Declare a worldwide pandemic whenever it wants.
  • Dictate the U.S.— and the rest of the world’s — response policies during these pandemics.
  • Decide which people do — and do not — receive medicine and vaccines.
  • Mandate vaccines.
  • Mandate lockdowns.
  • Monitor and surveil U.S. citizens who flip the bird to China.
The WHO is China's bitch - like Biden, and everyone knowsit.

I would ask, "So why is Niden surrendeting our sovereignty, control, and governance over to the WHO / China' ...

... but everyone already knows that, too.

(Democrats already know Americans oppose vaccine mandates when JOE attempts to impose them, so they have to know Americans will oppose even more such mandates attempted to be imposed by CHINA / the WHO!)

Yes, we should let China's WHO spy on Americans. What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah, look at who wrote the article.

Kevin Downey Jr. Is a comedian, columnist, and radio show host. When he isn't writing or performing, he is collecting surf records and practicing his mixologist skills at his tiki bar. His apartment—the Atomic Bunker—looks like it was furnished from George Jetson's garage sale. You can hear KDJ crush the commies and punish the pedos on "The Kevin Downey, Jr. Show" every Monday-Friday from 10-11 am at LINEWSRADIO.com.​
A real expert on health and geopolitics.

:rolleyes:

Yeah I know, right?

We should like totally prohibit "lay people" from commenting on content that reflects subjects outside of their areas of expertise.

I say we start with every single Lefty dumbshit on this message board who post about geopolitics while consuming pop tarts and Nesquick in mommy's basement.

By that standard, it's gonna take a while.

The only good news is that Chip Roy and others are trying to move a bill in the House to neutralize the traitor Biden's efforts. I hope they succeed.

Forum List

Back