Biden Negotiating To Give WHO Authority Over US Pandemic Response, To Include Ability to Spy On Americans

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In an appalling display of obeisance to the Chi-coms, the Biden administration is reportedly negotiating a deal with far-reaching implications that would give the World Health Organization (WHO) the authority to do the following:

• Declare a worldwide pandemic whenever it wants.
  • Dictate the U.S.— and the rest of the world’s — response policies during these pandemics.
  • Decide which people do — and do not — receive medicine and vaccines.
  • Mandate vaccines.
  • Mandate lockdowns.
  • Monitor and surveil U.S. citizens who flip the bird to China.
The WHO is China's bitch - like Biden, and everyone knowsit.

I would ask, "So why is Niden surrendeting our sovereignty, control, and governance over to the WHO / China' ...

... but everyone already knows that, too.

(Democrats already know Americans oppose vaccine mandates when JOE attempts to impose them, so they have to know Americans will oppose even more such mandates attempted to be imposed by CHINA / the WHO!)

In an appalling display of obeisance to the Chi-coms, the Biden administration is reportedly negotiating a deal with far-reaching implications that would give the World Health Organization (WHO) the authority to do the following:

• Dictate the U.S.— and the rest of the world’s — response policies during these pandemics.
  • Mandate vaccines.
  • Mandate lockdowns.

I would ask, "So why is Niden surrendeting our sovereignty, control, and governance over to the WHO / China' ...

(Democrats already know Americans oppose vaccine mandates when JOE attempts to impose them, so they have to know Americans will oppose even more such mandates attempted to be imposed by CHINA / the WHO!)

Back in the day, (i.e. 2017-2020) the word "reportedly" meant the story was fake.

Now all of a sudden it means it has been handed down by Odin himself

• Mandate vaccines.
  • Mandate lockdowns.

Sounds like BS from PJ Media, unsupported on the face of it. I refuse to pay for PJ Media, in order to see how deep the BS is.

• Mandate vaccines.
  • Mandate lockdowns.

Yeppers.

This has been going on for quite some time now.

I posted this as a thread topic on another message board a while back, and the rabid Lefties immediately came outta the wood work with exclamations of "CONSPIRACY" and frothy spittle emanating from their cheeto encrusted lips.

That is, until I showed them the UN receipts.

It got real quiet after that, then the thread got shut down.

Yeah, US Message Board is way better for free speech than that other fuckin' place.

DC has been trying to do this by a few different avenues.
Now, by amending an already approved treaty, they think they can force us to accept abdicating our rights under the color of international treaty law without going to the Senate for approval.
They've tried the same thing with the UN Small Arms Treaty to attack the 2A but that failed.

This was poised to pass last year before some African nations & a few others raised objections.

The idea they can get away with forcing us to give up any rights by saying "well, gee, it's not us doing it, it's just this legal treaty" is laughable.
Of course, they don't mind the resistance much either since that gives them an excuse to start a civil war.
Remember how much they love to remind us all they have F-16's & nukes?

Last edited:
...only if what was / is being reported is negative about Democrats and only to snowflakes.

Nope, that is what you all said about every story about Trump that had "reportedly" in it....now that has changed 100%

weird

No, it's actually true - and not even a recent development.

The sad thing is, that won't change your mind about a damn thing - will it?
I would like to see it, to evaluate for myself otherwise, No. I certainly don't trust PJ Media to say "we've got the goods", but you can't see it, unless you pay up, as we don't care about publicizing to alert the nation, only for your dollars. FK PJ Media.

I would like to see it, to evaluate for myself otherwise, No. I certainly don't trust PJ Media to say "we've got the goods", but you can't see it, unless you pay up, as we don't care about publicizing to alert the nation, only for your dollars. FK PJ Media.

Link to the document is in the article that you didn't read.

Remember when the Left were considered the "open minded" ones?

Yeah, that ship has definitively sailed once and for all.

• Mandate vaccines.
  • Mandate lockdowns.
And where is the specific language that dictates all of this?

• Mandate vaccines.
  • Mandate lockdowns.

Potatohead selling out his country once again.

I don't every remember reading in the Constitution where we give up our sovereignty to some shithead organization, run by the Chinese, like WHO.

Of course the Biden family is getting a nice monthly paycheck from the Chinese so he will give them everything they want.

Link to the document is in the article that you didn't read.

Remember when the Left were considered the "open minded" ones?

Yeah, that ship has definitively sailed once and for all.
Sht! They are open minded now! That is their problem! They are entirely too damned open minded, certainly for my tastes and sensibilities! They display not a negative standard across the board, but no standards at all, in their extreme. No standards, no line for what is just unacceptable is every bit as bad if not worse than horribly low standards with intent and lead to our destruction. At the same time, much the same could be said for the extreme right, like that circular diagram of the left and right coming full circle, end in the same place, the destruction of the country we know.

Sht! They are open minded now! That is their problem! They are entirely too damned open minded, certainly for my tastes and sensibilities! They display not a negative standard across the board, but no standards at all, in their extreme. No standards, no line for what is just unacceptable is every bit as bad if not worse than horribly low standards with intent and lead to our destruction. At the same time, much the same could be said for the extreme right, like that circular diagram of the left and right coming full circle, end in the same place, the destruction of the country we know.

Huh?

Whaaaa?

Kamala, is that you?

As flawed as Trump was and is with his over the top bravado, embarrassing attacks on DeSantis, saying dumb things and turning off all the women, etc, etc. Also many of us remain worried if he become the nominee he could easily lose because he is so hated.

But as flawed as Trump is, idiot lefties, ---- we would never be in all these colossal messes and crises if Trump were the president instead of Joe and his band of gypsies. . It is that simple. . The corrupt and worthless to the core democrats and media have destroyed us --- and half the American people do not care.

I'm still waiting for the language that indicates some or any of this is actually in the agreement.

Forum List

Back