Biden Neglects To Commemorate D-Day, Tweets About Tulsa Massacre Instead

Yeah - this is part of pounding on the "White Supremacists are the greatest danger" narrative.

And who is a "White Supremacist?"

Well...

According to the far-left, a white supremacist is anyone who did not vote for President Harris/Biden.
According to liberals/Democrats, that is their EXACT definition.

But the left, far and otherwise, despises the liberals/Democrats far more than any conservative does, and liberals/Democrats hate the left more than anything/anyone has ever been hated ever.

Biden avoided service because of asthma but he passed the physical to be a life guard.

Joe Biden also played football all through high school and college. He received five deferments, as you said, for asthma.
So, guess you don't know that anyone diagnosed with asthma cannot join.

In almost all cases, if you currently have asthma you will not be able to join the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard. If you have or were diagnosed with Asthma past the age of 13, you may still be able to enlist with a waiver. Before you officially enlist in any of the military branches, you will undergo what is known as a Pulmonary Function Test, or PFT. This test will determine the extent of your asthma, and whether not it’s a disqualifying condition.

The military has a very strict policy on this; if you are currently being treated for asthma, then you will not be able to serve.
In addition, any history of Asthma after the age of 13 will require a waiver.
The waiver process will happen at your Military Entrance Processing Station, or MEPS.
Before enlisting, you’ll be required to perform what’s known as a pulmonary function test, or PFT.

Biden avoided service because of asthma but he passed the physical to be a life guard.

Joe Biden also played football all through high school and college. He received five deferments, as you said, for asthma.

In almost all cases, if you currently have asthma you will not be able to join the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard. If you have or were diagnosed with Asthma past the age of 13, you may still be able to enlist with a waiver. Before you officially enlist in any of the military branches, you will undergo what is known as a Pulmonary Function Test, or PFT. This test will determine the extent of your asthma, and whether not it’s a disqualifying condition.

The military has a very strict policy on this; if you are currently being treated for asthma, then you will not be able to serve.
The waiver process will happen at your Military Entrance Processing Station, or MEPS.
Before enlisting, you’ll be required to perform what’s known as a pulmonary function test, or PFT.

Convenient dodge.

For one immaterial thing beyond the point here is the fact that I am living proof of being admitted to the Army and I had and have asthma.

Smokin' OP, the issue of whether or not the military will accept someone with asthma. The issue is whether of not Joe Biden ever had asthma.

Joe played high school and college football for eight years, he also qualified for and worked as a lifesaver. But then he got five deferments from the military.

Convenient dodge.

For one immaterial thing beyond the point here is the fact that I am living proof of being admitted to the Army and I had and have asthma.

Smokin' OP, the issue of whether or not the military will accept someone with asthma. The issue is whether of not Joe Biden ever had asthma.

Joe played high school and college football for eight years, he also qualified for and worked as a lifesaver. But then he got five deferments from the military.
Yes, STUDENT deferments.
He was attending U. of Delaware any Syracuse.

Ever had asthma?
A doctor examined him, IDK.

"For one immaterial thing beyond the point here is the fact that I am living proof of being admitted to the Army and I had and have asthma"

So, back then they didn't.

Someone lied or you got a waiver.

December 12 2018
The U.S. Air Force has admitted nearly 2,000 recruits on medical waivers for eczema, asthma, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and other learning disabilities since a new medical policy went into effect nearly two years ago, according to recent statistics from the Air Force Surgeon General's office.

AETC had both the most approved waivers -- 1,282 -- as well as the most denied applications, 2,411. Since the start of the waiver policy, there have been 1,543 requests for ADHD waivers, 1,299 requests for asthma waivers and 851 requests for eczema waivers at AETC.

Convenient dodge.

Yes, STUDENT deferments.

Ever had asthma?

"For one immaterial thing beyond the point here is the fact that I am living proof of being admitted to the Army and I had and have asthma"

December 12 2018
The U.S. Air Force has admitted nearly 2,000 recruits on medical waivers for eczema, asthma, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and other learning disabilities since a new medical policy went into effect nearly two years ago, according to recent statistics from the Air Force Surgeon General's office.

AETC had both the most approved waivers -- 1,282 -- as well as the most denied applications, 2,411. Since the start of the waiver policy, there have been 1,543 requests for ADHD waivers, 1,299 requests for asthma waivers and 851 requests for eczema waivers at AETC.

As you know, Joe Biden got five waivers for asthma.

Strange he didn't have asthma all the years he was playing football or working as a lifeguard.

Last edited:

Convenient dodge.

Yes, STUDENT deferments.

Ever had asthma?

December 12 2018

Strange he didn't have asthma all the years he was playing football or working as a lifeguard.
No, he didn't, he got STUDENT deferments.
Biden was diagnosed with asthma as a teenager, you think someone "cured" him?
Why are Trumptards so interested in why Biden didn't serve but their dear leader, nor anyone in his family ever served in the military.
Just like they whined Obama never served in Vietnam, Obama was 7 when the war was at it's height and 13 when the war was over.

Convenient dodge.

Yes, STUDENT deferments.

Ever had asthma?

December 12 2018

Why are Trumptards so interested in why Biden didn't serve but their dear leader, nor anyone in his family ever served in the military.
Just like they whined Obama never served in Vietnam, Obama was 7 when the war was at it's height and 13 when the war was over.
Framed-S.jpg

The claim: Former Vice President Joe Biden received five draft deferments from the Vietnam War​

Less than two months ahead of Election Day, voters are scrutinizing candidates' records.

Posts on Facebook honed in on former Vice President Joe Biden and his record of military service — or lack thereof.

"Lifeguard/Football player Joe Biden got five draft deferments for asthma during Vietnam," a post claims, alongside a photo of high-school-aged Biden.

No one ever said anything about Obama not serving in Vietnam. Why are you throwing up a straw man? Who in the world would have thought Obama would ever serve in the military?

I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg

Last edited:

Convenient dodge.

Yes, STUDENT deferments.

Ever had asthma?

December 12 2018

Framed-S.jpg

The claim: Former Vice President Joe Biden received five draft deferments from the Vietnam War​

Less than two months ahead of Election Day, voters are scrutinizing candidates' records.

Posts on Facebook honed in on former Vice President Joe Biden and his record of military service — or lack thereof.

"Lifeguard/Football player Joe Biden got five draft deferments for asthma during Vietnam," a post claims, alongside a photo of high-school-aged Biden.

No one ever said anything about Obama not serving in Vietnam. Why are you throwing up a straw man? Who in the world would have thought Obama would ever serve in the military?

I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg
The same party that is whining about Biden not serving in Vietnam.
YES, they actually did.

Forum List

Back