Biden: My Party Supports Israel

It's no different than apartheid South Africa.

Except that Jews, like Black South Africans, were there centuries before the Muslims, the two situations have nothing in common.

What/

They got there in the first aliyah

And there is no evidence Ashkenazi were ever there

This is where Israeli history starts. The Jews in the bible are Palestinians who converted.

BLM supports Palestine, not Hamas
Duplicitous leftist doubletalk. Support for Palestine is defacto support for Hamas. Hamas: The Palestinian militant group that rules Gaza
Palestine shelters and protects the terrorists in Hamas. Grow some 'nads and stop the games.

support for israel is defacto support of apartheid

i'll take the crazy muslims thanks

No....Israel is not an Apartheid state....you brainwashed dummy.

It's no different than apartheid South Africa.

Except that Jews, like Black South Africans, were there centuries before the Muslims, the two situations have nothing in common.

What/

They got there in the first aliyah

And there is no evidence Ashkenazi were ever there

This is where Israeli history starts. The Jews in the bible are Palestinians who converted.

You have not read the Bible....which gives a full account of the origin of the Jews.

Read Gen. 12-25
With Abraham the story of the Hebrews begins, and it is clearly stated that Hebrew origins lay outside Canaan. The summons to leave his ancestral home and journey to Canaan is accompanied by a promise (Gen. 12:2) that becomes a submotif in patriarchal accounts, re-appearing again and again (cf. Gen. 13:14 f., 15:5 f., 18:10, 22:17, 26:24, 28:13 f., 32:12 f., 35:9 ff., 48:16), finally taking covenantal form (Gen. 17:14 ff.). The promise has two parts: nationhood and divine blessing or protection. The precise location of the nation-to-be is not specified but was, of course, known to those hearing or reading the account. The promise of blessing signified the unique and particularistic bond between Yahweh and his followers, so that the enemies of Abraham or the nation were enemies of Yahweh, and those befriending Abraham and/or the nation would be blessed. With this assurance, Abraham journeyed to Canaan, Egypt, the Negeb, Hebron, Gezer, Beer-sheba and back to Hebron where he and his wife Sarah died

Last edited:
Duplicitous leftist doubletalk. Support for Palestine is defacto support for Hamas. Hamas: The Palestinian militant group that rules Gaza
Palestine shelters and protects the terrorists in Hamas. Grow some 'nads and stop the games.
Palestine is officially ruled by PLO.
But in practice Hamas has control of Gaza.
So, no, supporting palestine is not defacto support of hamas.
There is no state of Palestine and there never has been....there are no palestinians and there never has been.

The Palestinians are not a real people. They are just Arabs from other places who settled in the Land of Israel over the years, without any cohesive national identity. There never was a Palestinian state and efforts to create one now are unjustified.

Last edited:
President Biden said that there has been "no shift" in his commitment to Israel and that the Democratic Party still supports the Jewish state, despite heated and sometimes vitriolic criticism of Israel over the past ten days by progressives.

Biden was asked in a news conference Friday with South Korean President Moon Jae-In what his "message to Democrats who want you to be more confrontational with Israel."

"My party still supports Israel," Biden said. "Until the region says unequivocally they acknowledge the right of Israel to exist as an independent Jewish state, there will be no peace."

He again called for a two-state solution in the region. "There is no shift in my commitment to the security of Israel. Period. No shift, not at all. But I'll tell you what there is a shift in. The shift is that, we still need a two-state solution. It is the only answer. The only answer."

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this. And I am having a hard time understanding why the Far Left Progressives have a problem with Israel. The Jews support and vote for the democratic party by a wide margin, so why are they pissing on their own constituents?

Biden is just another two faced weasel; the 'two state' rubbish is just another gimmick to set up a another terrorist state, and then load them down with modern aircraft and weaponry, access to more international aid, and legitimize a bunch of murdering gangsters. We already have a UN full of those types, don't need any more, and besides they will soon be demanding a separate state when this third state has its civil war between the Hamas gangsters and the PLO gangsters.

Yes, there was already a two state 'solution'; this would be a third state scam, and only fools and sociopaths want to legitimize vermin like Hamas and the PLO.

President Biden said that there has been "no shift" in his commitment to Israel and that the Democratic Party still supports the Jewish state, despite heated and sometimes vitriolic criticism of Israel over the past ten days by progressives.

Biden was asked in a news conference Friday with South Korean President Moon Jae-In what his "message to Democrats who want you to be more confrontational with Israel."

"My party still supports Israel," Biden said. "Until the region says unequivocally they acknowledge the right of Israel to exist as an independent Jewish state, there will be no peace."

He again called for a two-state solution in the region. "There is no shift in my commitment to the security of Israel. Period. No shift, not at all. But I'll tell you what there is a shift in. The shift is that, we still need a two-state solution. It is the only answer. The only answer."

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this. And I am having a hard time understanding why the Far Left Progressives have a problem with Israel. The Jews support and vote for the democratic party by a wide margin, so why are they pissing on their own constituents?
It’s more than far left progressives having problems with Israel. Anyone capable of seeing their treatment of the Palistians, has a problem. Mass murdering women and children is a problem. No?

Nonsense you have bought the muslim kool aid. Read some actual history.
Believing no one has a problem with Israel’s horrific treatment of the palestinians other than far left progressives, makes you a fool. We aren’t talking history here. We talking about the present time.

Apparently you have no problem with Israel murdering innocent women and children. I do and I’m not a far left progressive.

Biden is lying like always, he hates Isreal.

Your problem is that you do not understand the nature of the democratic party.

I posted about the nature of the democratic party....I think it was deleted or moved to the basement...I will search for it.

The D Party has transformed into the R Party. They now make a nice single party for the ultra rich, MIC, and big corporations.

Good luck getting partisan hacks to acknowledge that.

Your problem is that you do not understand the nature of the democratic party.

I posted about the nature of the democratic party....I think it was deleted or moved to the basement...I will search for it.

The D Party has transformed into the R Party. They now make a nice single party for the ultra rich, MIC, and big corporations.

Good luck getting partisan hacks to acknowledge that.
They never will. They are blind to the truth, which in part is why our nation is such a mess. The elite know they can easily divide us with propaganda promoted by their communications department, the MSM.

He is paying lip service to appease a portion of his base. Notice how he was always calling on Israel to stop the missles, I didn’t hear him call on Hamas to stop. The far left of the Democratic Party are anti-Semitic for certain. The fact that secular Jews in the US vote heavily Democratic is quite a conundrum. I guess in their minds, social issues trump the fact that they are Jewish and they vote for the party that would just as well see Israel cease to exist.

He is paying lip service to appease a portion of his base. Notice how he was always calling on Israel to stop the missles, I didn’t hear him call on Hamas to stop. The far left of the Democratic Party are anti-Semitic for certain. The fact that secular Jews in the US vote heavily Democratic is quite a conundrum. I guess in their minds, social issues trump the fact that they are Jewish and they vote for the party that would just as well see Israel cease to exist.

Any time somebody offers the thought that Joe Biden is paying lip service to appease a portion of his base, that person is never wrong. In fact, one might suggest that paying lip service about anything to anybody is his greatest talent. I suspect in this case, the powers behind the throne have told him to speak nice about Israel and the Jews lest they lose support in future elections.

I agree with his words too, but he isnt being honest when he says those words. He and his party have a long track record of fucking over Israel.

support for israel is defacto support of apartheid

i'll take the crazy muslims thanks

No....Israel is not an Apartheid state....you brainwashed dummy.

Not only is it apartheid

They're a settler colonial state just like us.

Forum List

Back