Biden: My Party Supports Israel

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
President Biden said that there has been "no shift" in his commitment to Israel and that the Democratic Party still supports the Jewish state, despite heated and sometimes vitriolic criticism of Israel over the past ten days by progressives.

Biden was asked in a news conference Friday with South Korean President Moon Jae-In what his "message to Democrats who want you to be more confrontational with Israel."

"My party still supports Israel," Biden said. "Until the region says unequivocally they acknowledge the right of Israel to exist as an independent Jewish state, there will be no peace."

He again called for a two-state solution in the region. "There is no shift in my commitment to the security of Israel. Period. No shift, not at all. But I'll tell you what there is a shift in. The shift is that, we still need a two-state solution. It is the only answer. The only answer."

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this. And I am having a hard time understanding why the Far Left Progressives have a problem with Israel. The Jews support and vote for the democratic party by a wide margin, so why are they pissing on their own constituents?

Last edited:
President Biden said that there has been "no shift" in his commitment to Israel and that the Democratic Party still supports the Jewish state, despite heated and sometimes vitriolic criticism of Israel over the past ten days by progressives.

Biden was asked in a news conference Friday with South Korean President Moon Jae-In what his "message to Democrats who want you to be more confrontational with Israel."

"My party still supports Israel," Biden said. "Until the region says unequivocally they acknowledge the right of Israel to exist as an independent Jewish state, there will be no peace."

He again called for a two-state solution in the region. "There is no shift in my commitment to the security of Israel. Period. No shift, not at all. But I'll tell you what there is a shift in. The shift is that, we still need a two-state solution. It is the only answer. The only answer."

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this.
this is a parody right???

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this.
No. Spell it out, what are you trying to say?

No. Spell it out, what are you trying to say?
there are major players in the dem party speaking out against israel in favor of palistine as we speak,,
when he was under obama he/they were so against them it was close to criminal,,
as for joe now he has no political choice but to back them,, but he and the dems in no way support them,,

classic gaslighting,,

The Cretin in the White House says....... from the mouth out....he supports Israel and then gives the Palestinians millions to fight the same Israel he says he supports?

C'mon man..... c'mon Biden ....make up what is left of your mind. :mad:

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this. And I am having a hard time understanding why the Far Left Progressives have a problem with Israel. The Jews support and vote for the democratic party by a wide margin, so why are they pissing on their own constituents?
A two-State solution? They’ve turned down every two-State solution. They want to wipe Israel off the map.

I hear Josef wants to give the Palestinians money to build the “homes” they lost, while vowing it won’t go towards Hamas and buying weapons.

Yea Joe, who is going to be doing the accounting for the “Palestinian Authority”? He’s basically announced he will fund the terrorists in Hamas.

A significant part of his party disagrees with him.

I wonder if they will keep their mouths shut or will they be unable to toe the party line.

I just think Biden is trying to stop the anti-Israel, anti-semitic hate that some in his party are openly displaying. I think he's basically telling the people in his party to cut the crap and STFU. Probably for political reasons, he thinks that hating on Israel is a losing argument with the voters, and I think he's right. This time. When Hamas and Hezbollah fire hundreds of rockets indiscriminately into Israel, not caring where they land, well to me that is indefensible and I think Biden knows it. Israel has a right to self-defense and to fight back, which is what they did, and Biden knows that too.

I really don't know what Obama's problem was with Israel, but it's clear he had a major hard-on against them. Whatever decisions Obama made regarding Israel or anything else is not on Biden; frankly I doubt his opinion mattered much to anybody then.

I just think Biden is trying to stop the anti-Israel, anti-semitic hate that some in his party are openly displaying. I think he's basically telling the people in his party to cut the crap and STFU. Probably for political reasons, he thinks that hating on Israel is a losing argument with the voters, and I think he's right. This time. When Hamas and Hezbollah fire hundreds of rockets indiscriminately into Israel, not caring where they land, well to me that is indefensible and I think Biden knows it. Israel has a right to self-defense and to fight back, which is what they did, and Biden knows that too.

I really don't know what Obama's problem was with Israel, but it's clear he had a major hard-on against them. Whatever decisions Obama made regarding Israel or anything else is not on Biden; frankly I doubt his opinion mattered much to anybody then.
I think he just lied,,,
his and his partys actions prove it,,

Because their religion isn't Judaism, it's Democrat Party. Israel could burn down and they'd give a feck-all about it. In time they will suffer the same kinds of horrors that their ancestors did, right here in America and the state of Israel should deny them Aliyah...

It's not his party it's Obama's

Only good thing about all this woke shit is the end of support for zionism

Embarrassing

1621658716680.png

Israelis own him like they own most American politicians. History won't be kind to the US, we are the only who are supporting an apartheid colonialist rogue state. Both thr US and Israel have waged wars, destroyed and seized lands, practiced segregation and racism. Why are we shocked?

Your problem is that you do not understand the nature of the democratic party.

I posted about the nature of the democratic party....I think it was deleted or moved to the basement...I will search for it.

Last edited:

Your problem is that you do not understand the nature of the democratic party.

I posted about the nature of the democratic party....I think it was deleted or moved to the basement...I will search for it.

Your post on the forum

The True Nature of the democratic party is demonic

Forum List

Back