Biden: My Party Supports Israel

It's no different than apartheid South Africa.

Except that Jews, like Black South Africans, were there centuries before the Muslims, the two situations have nothing in common.

What/

They got there in the first aliyah

And there is no evidence Ashkenazi were ever there

This is where Israeli history starts. The Jews in the bible are Palestinians who converted.

You have not read the Bible....which gives a full account of the origin of the Jews.

Read Gen. 12-25
With Abraham the story of the Hebrews begins, and it is clearly stated that Hebrew origins lay outside Canaan. The summons to leave his ancestral home and journey to Canaan is accompanied by a promise (Gen. 12:2) that becomes a submotif in patriarchal accounts, re-appearing again and again (cf. Gen. 13:14 f., 15:5 f., 18:10, 22:17, 26:24, 28:13 f., 32:12 f., 35:9 ff., 48:16), finally taking covenantal form (Gen. 17:14 ff.). The promise has two parts: nationhood and divine blessing or protection. The precise location of the nation-to-be is not specified but was, of course, known to those hearing or reading the account. The promise of blessing signified the unique and particularistic bond between Yahweh and his followers, so that the enemies of Abraham or the nation were enemies of Yahweh, and those befriending Abraham and/or the nation would be blessed. With this assurance, Abraham journeyed to Canaan, Egypt, the Negeb, Hebron, Gezer, Beer-sheba and back to Hebron where he and his wife Sarah died

Those are Palestinians

Not Russian Jews

Ashkenazi have the religion of people in that book....Sort of

They do not have the blood

Palestinians have the blood, their ancestors are the jews in the old testament. The sons of bethlehem are not white russians lol

BLM supports Palestine, not Hamas
Duplicitous leftist doubletalk. Support for Palestine is defacto support for Hamas. Hamas: The Palestinian militant group that rules Gaza
Palestine shelters and protects the terrorists in Hamas. Grow some 'nads and stop the games.

The reality is that Hamas is not terrorist because it is defensive.
It is Israel that is the illegal terrorists.
Go back to any violence, and you will see Israel actually started it.
The current violence started when Israelis attacked the Temple Mount and are stealing homes.
Go back to the 1967 war and Israel admits they started it with a sneak attack on Egypts air force.
Go back to the 1948 war and Zionists started it by massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
Before that, Zionists started it by things like blowing up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel bombing.
Zionists murdered the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte, but gunning him down in his car.

Anyone honest who actually looks up anything, finds it was Israel or Zionists who started every single violent conflict in Palestine.
Hamas is not guilty of anything.

Palestine is officially ruled by PLO.
But in practice Hamas has control of Gaza.
So, no, supporting palestine is not defacto support of hamas.
So you are saying Palestine does not support Hamas? Interesting viewpoint.

Hamas does what the native people want, so the Palestinians control Hamas.
Hamas supports the people, not the people support Hamas.
You have it backwards.
Hamas is not out for itself because historically Mossad has murdered all past Hamas leaders.
So current ones know they eventually will be murdered as well.
So they can't be acting for their own interests.
They are sacrificing their own lives.

President Biden said that there has been "no shift" in his commitment to Israel and that the Democratic Party still supports the Jewish state, despite heated and sometimes vitriolic criticism of Israel over the past ten days by progressives.

Biden was asked in a news conference Friday with South Korean President Moon Jae-In what his "message to Democrats who want you to be more confrontational with Israel."

"My party still supports Israel," Biden said. "Until the region says unequivocally they acknowledge the right of Israel to exist as an independent Jewish state, there will be no peace."

He again called for a two-state solution in the region. "There is no shift in my commitment to the security of Israel. Period. No shift, not at all. But I'll tell you what there is a shift in. The shift is that, we still need a two-state solution. It is the only answer. The only answer."

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this. And I am having a hard time understanding why the Far Left Progressives have a problem with Israel. The Jews support and vote for the democratic party by a wide margin, so why are they pissing on their own constituents?
Biden is lying like always, he hates Isreal.

Whether or not Biden hates Israel is impossible to tell because he loves IAPAC money from Israel.

President Biden said that there has been "no shift" in his commitment to Israel and that the Democratic Party still supports the Jewish state, despite heated and sometimes vitriolic criticism of Israel over the past ten days by progressives.

Biden was asked in a news conference Friday with South Korean President Moon Jae-In what his "message to Democrats who want you to be more confrontational with Israel."

"My party still supports Israel," Biden said. "Until the region says unequivocally they acknowledge the right of Israel to exist as an independent Jewish state, there will be no peace."

He again called for a two-state solution in the region. "There is no shift in my commitment to the security of Israel. Period. No shift, not at all. But I'll tell you what there is a shift in. The shift is that, we still need a two-state solution. It is the only answer. The only answer."

It isn't often I agree with something Biden says or does, but I do 100% agree with him on this. And I am having a hard time understanding why the Far Left Progressives have a problem with Israel. The Jews support and vote for the democratic party by a wide margin, so why are they pissing on their own constituents?
i appreciate xiden’s statement but he clearly is out of touch with the views of his party...maybe he had a senior moment and thought it was the 90s

Whether or not Biden hates Israel is impossible to tell because he loves IAPAC money from Israel.
186488332_10159276805487910_5274243303730738253_n.jpg
188262813_1648026095396182_2453863343564574947_n.jpg

I'd say he hates isreal.

When you have to say it it isnt true. As an example lets say AOC said leftists have brains. Then we would know its not true.

I just think Biden is trying to stop the anti-Israel, anti-semitic hate that some in his party are openly displaying. I think he's basically telling the people in his party to cut the crap and STFU. Probably for political reasons, he thinks that hating on Israel is a losing argument with the voters, and I think he's right. This time. When Hamas and Hezbollah fire hundreds of rockets indiscriminately into Israel, not caring where they land, well to me that is indefensible and I think Biden knows it. Israel has a right to self-defense and to fight back, which is what they did, and Biden knows that too.

I really don't know what Obama's problem was with Israel, but it's clear he had a major hard-on against them. Whatever decisions Obama made regarding Israel or anything else is not on Biden; frankly I doubt his opinion mattered much to anybody then.

Obama didn't have a problem with Israel. He had a problem with Netanyahu. Who promptly disrespected the office of President of the United States.

But this isn't an anomaly. Most Israelis have a problem with Netanyahu. To insinuate Netanyahu is Israel, is to say Trump is America.

Symbol minds, of the simple minded. The majority of Israel is Liberal, and so is the United States. This is why American Jews vote for Democrats, and will continue voting for Democrats.

Saying that while giving Hamas money for their pay to slay programs, and helping his friends out in Iran with their nuclear weapons program states the opposite.

What a man does is what a man is, and like with Obama who sometimes said he supported Israel, Obama sent money to Israel's enemies and supported policies that helped and emboldened them.

It’s more than far left progressives having problems with Israel. Anyone capable of seeing their treatment of the Palistians, has a problem. Mass murdering women and children is a problem. No?

Nonsense you have bought the muslim kool aid. Read some actual history.
Believing no one has a problem with Israel’s horrific treatment of the palestinians other than far left progressives, makes you a fool. We aren’t talking history here. We talking about the present time.

Apparently you have no problem with Israel murdering innocent women and children. I do and I’m not a far left progressive.

What you are is a dumbass aka no analytical ability and naive to a ridiculous level aka soaking up the msm biased b.s.

Ask yourself this....who started firing the missiles into Israel?

Ask yourself this....if Canada started firing missiles into NYC what do you think our response should be?

Irregardless...murder is a legal term and you are using it inappropriately....war time deaths are not murder.

Bottom Line: Israel has a right to defend itself....innocents and children on both sides have been killed....that is just the nature of war and why the muslims should be willing to negotiate to achieve peace....many generous offers have been made all the way back to Arafats tenure....the muslims rejected them all.

You need to study the history if you want to make some credible remarks....good place to begin........Total Casualties, Arab-Israeli Conflict

Last edited:
I just think Biden is trying to stop the anti-Israel, anti-semitic hate that some in his party are openly displaying. I think he's basically telling the people in his party to cut the crap and STFU. Probably for political reasons, he thinks that hating on Israel is a losing argument with the voters, and I think he's right. This time. When Hamas and Hezbollah fire hundreds of rockets indiscriminately into Israel, not caring where they land, well to me that is indefensible and I think Biden knows it. Israel has a right to self-defense and to fight back, which is what they did, and Biden knows that too.

I really don't know what Obama's problem was with Israel, but it's clear he had a major hard-on against them. Whatever decisions Obama made regarding Israel or anything else is not on Biden; frankly I doubt his opinion mattered much to anybody then.

Obama didn't have a problem with Israel. He had a problem with Netanyahu. Who promptly disrespected the office of President of the United States.

But this isn't an anomaly. Most Israelis have a problem with Netanyahu. To insinuate Netanyahu is Israel, is to say Trump is America.

Symbol minds, of the simple minded. The majority of Israel is Liberal, and so is the United States. This is why American Jews vote for Democrats, and will continue voting for Democrats.

Obama was raised by his white momma and his dad was a kenyan anti colonialist

He hated Israel lol

There is nothing more insulting than apartheid in a settler colonial state we back to a mixed person.

You might as well burn a fucking cross in my front lawn.

Which is why Israel won't last long. In a couple generations we'll be so mixed a huge swathe of America will be ready to watch Israel burn for totally secular reasons.

Obama is a bigot and like most bigots he had a huge problem with Israel.

When you have to say it it isnt true. As an example lets say AOC said leftists have brains. Then we would know its not true.

AOC is very shallow and dumb as a rock....currently undergoing therapy which she blames on the Washington Demonstration.

The media hyped her extravagantly ...she does not deserve anyone's attention that is not obsessed with freaks.

i appreciate xiden’s statement but he clearly is out of touch with the views of his party...maybe he had a senior moment and thought it was the 90s
Good point....I am sure his handlers will try and make sure he does not make such comments again.

You have it backwards.
Hamas is not out for itself because historically Mossad has murdered all past Hamas leaders.

They think the virgins await them....many muslim terrorists thus are willing to sacrifice their lives for selfish reasons and have no problem taking a lot of innocents with them....outrageous and unacceptable.

Naive folks like you making stupid comments need to be tied to a stake and lashed.

Last edited:
BLM supports Palestine, not Hamas
Duplicitous leftist doubletalk. Support for Palestine is defacto support for Hamas. Hamas: The Palestinian militant group that rules Gaza
Palestine shelters and protects the terrorists in Hamas. Grow some 'nads and stop the games.

The reality is that Hamas is not terrorist because it is defensive.
It is Israel that is the illegal terrorists.
Go back to any violence, and you will see Israel actually started it.
The current violence started when Israelis attacked the Temple Mount and are stealing homes.
Go back to the 1967 war and Israel admits they started it with a sneak attack on Egypts air force.
Go back to the 1948 war and Zionists started it by massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
Before that, Zionists started it by things like blowing up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel bombing.
Zionists murdered the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte, but gunning him down in his car.

Anyone honest who actually looks up anything, finds it was Israel or Zionists who started every single violent conflict in Palestine.
Hamas is not guilty of anything.

Your ignorance is appalling....there is a thing called history....you would do well to read some and cease parroting arab propaganda.

View attachment 493071View attachment 493072
I'd say he hates isreal.

Wrong.
If he hated Israel, then he would cut the $5billion he is giving the Israelis, even though the Israelis are in violation of every accord or treaty they have ever signed.
The $200 million he restored to Palestine was required by treaty, illegal to stop, and Hamas is not in violation of any treaty or accord.
Nor does it even enough to cover the cost of garbage collection in Gaza.

It seems we have Pro Palestine, Pro Israel, and those who see both sides being the problem...

Saying that while giving Hamas money for their pay to slay programs, and helping his friends out in Iran with their nuclear weapons program states the opposite.

What a man does is what a man is, and like with Obama who sometimes said he supported Israel, Obama sent money to Israel's enemies and supported policies that helped and emboldened them.

Wrong.
Obama sent money to Iran because the money belonged to Iran and we had stolen it by failing to provide the ships the money was to pay for.
The reality is Israel is in violation of the law.
They are criminal.
They are murdering and stealing land that never belonged to them.
So Hamas are the only good guys in the conflict.
It is the Zionists who blew up the King David Hotel and gunned down the UN Moderator.
Those are things only criminals would do, so there no longer was anyone to prevent their wholesale slaughter of Arab natives.

You have it backwards.

They think the virgins await them....many muslim terrorists thus are willing to sacrifice their lives for selfish reasons and have no problem taking a lot of innocents with them....outrageous and unacceptable.

Naive folks like you making stupid comments need to be tied to a stake and lashed.

Israel is the one in violation of the law and ethics.

Forum List

Back