Biden mum about Trump crackdown on Chinese stocks

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mark my words, if Trump and his team start asking about what Biden/Harris position is on China and make this the central issue, Trump is in a strong position. Just a warning that "my opponents are going to let China sweep back into America and steal our jobs, intellectual property, industries again, just as they were doing before I was elected", it will make a big dent in Bidens following.

China unleashed the Wuhan Virus and they are deathly afraid of the 2020 election being about them. They NEED patsy as president to fleece America. Surely Americans of all stripes see this, don't they?

Investors are in the dark so far about former Vice President Joe Biden’s plans for regulating Chinese companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges, which have come under heightened scrutiny as America's relationship with Beijing frays.

President Trump has repeatedly faulted China's government for failing to contain COVID-19, the disease identified in the city of Wuhan late last year that mushroomed into a worldwide pandemic, hammering global commerce and driving the U.S. economy into the worst downturn of the post-World War II era.

While his administration seeks ways to punish Beijing, U.S. officials have also condemned President Xi Jinping's moves to bring Hong Kong under tighter mainland control and signaled stricter oversight of Chinese companies criticized for a blase attitude toward American securities regulations.

“I think this administration will continue to push that issue,” Dan David, founder of Wolfpack Research, a short-biased activist research firm, told FOX Business. “It concerns me that Vice President Biden hasn't brought it up at all.”

The Bidens all live off of a family trust account stuffed full of dollars from China and the Ukraine.....Joe just like all entrenched elected folks has enriched himself on the backs of the American people and by giving our nation away to the highest bidder.....I haven't heard Joe call for his own tax returns to be released.....and we won't.....

Mark my words, if Trump and his team start asking about what Biden/Harris position is on China and make this the central issue, Trump is in a strong position. Just a warning that "my opponents are going to let China sweep back into America and steal our jobs, intellectual property, industries again, just as they were doing before I was elected", it will make a big dent in Bidens following.

China unleashed the Wuhan Virus and they are deathly afraid of the 2020 election being about them. They NEED patsy as president to fleece America. Surely Americans of all stripes see this, don't they?

Investors are in the dark so far about former Vice President Joe Biden’s plans for regulating Chinese companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges, which have come under heightened scrutiny as America's relationship with Beijing frays.

President Trump has repeatedly faulted China's government for failing to contain COVID-19, the disease identified in the city of Wuhan late last year that mushroomed into a worldwide pandemic, hammering global commerce and driving the U.S. economy into the worst downturn of the post-World War II era.

While his administration seeks ways to punish Beijing, U.S. officials have also condemned President Xi Jinping's moves to bring Hong Kong under tighter mainland control and signaled stricter oversight of Chinese companies criticized for a blase attitude toward American securities regulations.

“I think this administration will continue to push that issue,” Dan David, founder of Wolfpack Research, a short-biased activist research firm, told FOX Business. “It concerns me that Vice President Biden hasn't brought it up at all.”
Biden has "brought it up." Smelly failed to protect US citizens by not acting after the January 10th meeting. I have four bipartisan USMOC's that prove that.

They will get to it it's not like the news outlets which yak 24/7 and dig up crap that amounts to nothing.

The Bidens all live off of a family trust account stuffed full of dollars from China and the Ukraine.....Joe just like all entrenched elected folks has enriched himself on the backs of the American people and by giving our nation away to the highest bidder.....I haven't heard Joe call for his own tax returns to be released.....and we won't.....
You used to have money from China until baby bush and smelly crashed your investments.

Really? Biden won't release his tax returns? Are you sure about that?

Even FOX News has said that he's released them, and is now using it to attack him.

Still waiting to see if Trump will release his.

Forum List

Back