Biden might be on track to take Georgia

Democrats keep dumping illegal ballots in the urban areas and don't allow poll watchers.
This will not end well.
That’s just your side making shit up because you can’t handle losing. Your narrative changes based on how a state is doing. You people are like children.
Votes should be tabulated by election night, like FL.
To keep finding dumps of ballots is called "voter fraud", like Joe said, "we have a huge voter fraud organization".

CNN?

Their every prediction has been wrong, Trump is going to win it with 100% certainty.

Democrats keep dumping illegal ballots in the urban areas and don't allow poll watchers.
This will not end well.
That’s just your side making shit up because you can’t handle losing. Your narrative changes based on how a state is doing. You people are like children.
Votes should be tabulated by election night, like FL.
To keep finding dumps of ballots is called "voter fraud", like Joe said, "we have a huge voter fraud organization".
Lol for fuck sake. In 2016, the race for MI was not called for Trump til days after. Are you saying that was illegitimate? The same fucking thing happened in 2018. Was that a fraud?

This will not end well.

It will end in a Democrat / Communist for President.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I’m sure this is a surprise to everyone including myself but a welcome one, damn it. We’ll see. Biden is currently behind by just half a point which at the very least would create a recount. We’ll see. The final vote tallies are leaning heavily democrat.

It's more like; "Biden may be on track to a federal penitentiary".

Yeah, because the Right has a track record of defending their freedom and the Constitution !
:laughing0301:

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

This will not end well.
Happened in Philly I also checked my ballot in Georgia. Shows I didnt vote or no record except I voted in person

We'll have Stacey Abrams to thank for the flip if it occurs like it seems to be the case.

I will be rejoicing.

I’m sure this is a surprise to everyone including myself but a welcome one, damn it. We’ll see. Biden is currently behind by just half a point which at the very least would create a recount. We’ll see. The final vote tallies are leaning heavily democrat.

Democrats once again have apparently secured Biden's (Temporary) win through - of course - election fraud.

1st-hand account Whistleblowers have come forward to tell how Poll Monitors mixed ballots that failed to meet the voting deadline but voted for Biden in with legal ballots that did meet the election deadline.

The President / WH team have filed an emergency lawsuit.

'Nothing to see here, right snowflakes...just another ordinary day of election fraud at the office, the Democrats' final attempted political coup at the end of President Trump's (1st) term in office?!

Trump team sues after witness claims late Ga. ballots mixed with on-time votes
EMERGENCY PETITION
Trump team sues after witness claims late Ga. ballots mixed with on-time votes

Forum List

Back