The US gone mad

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I haven't read all this but thought I would post it while I have time so others can

be back soon w/ my always-appreciated and anticipated commentary

:)

I haven't read all this but thought I would post it while I have time so others can

Thanks for that wonderfully satirical article!

I didn't realize that NewsMax was almost as funny as The Onion!

what's your favorite part?

I like this

We were startled by Trump, but he clearly knew what he was doing, whatever we or anyone else thought about it. This is just a disintegration of the authority of a great nation for no apparent reason.”

I am not a liberal whack job, I don't deal in "feelings." just facts. Aren't you the snowflake who was just whining about your posts disappearing on this "conservative" site? Now tell us how you feel.
Let's Go Brandon! FJB.
how is complaining about posts disappearing "snowflake"

give me a break

that's what's wrong w/ conservatives... they do not stick together like the dimKKKraps do

The claim that Trump knew what he was doing.
people who say Trump didn't know what he was doing
don't know what they are doing

they never heard about Trump's (our) accomplishments because they were watching anti-Trump channels

funny how that works..

Newsmax prints a lot of fake news. Anything to get you to click on the link so that they can collect more ad revenue.

If it's not on Fox News, it's probably not a real story.

Newsmax prints a lot of fake news. Anything to get you to click on the link so that they can collect more ad revenue.

If it's not on Fox News, it's probably not a real story.
oh please

Fox called AZ before the results were all in

and there are other issues w/ them..

Newsmax knows if they print something false, they will get sued

get outa here

Forum List

Back