Biden may travel to Saudi Arabia in quest for oil, report says, as Russia ban remains possibility

The first country that Trump visited when he became a president was Saudi Arabia....He is no different than Biden both are puppets.
Our dollar is called the Petro dollar for a reason.......

Personally I'd suck up to any totalitarian regime to keep from freezing in the winter and going broke at the gas pumps but it ain't necessary. Old Joe and the rest of the political elites drive around in chauffeured cars so they don't give a damn and the U.S. is led by a shadow government of radical lefties who think acres of solar panels and windmills are the way to go. Maybe things will change in November.

Long term is alternative energy
i-am-the-queen-of-unicorn-i-fart-butterflies-and-5908687.png

Meanwhile we have enough oil to last the US alone the next 200 hundred years.
They’ve got their morons well trained and very dumbed down.

Biden saying, he is bringing manufacturing back was one of the best of his lies. We will wait for k-tel 8 tracks..."The Best of Biden" and as a bonus...as a minstrel show tribute to the Black man and proven he is black.."Biden does "Mr. Bidjangles"!

Its time to stand up to Putin....we can't allow him to call anything we do to help the Ukrainian people an act of war....Putin knows he can't beat the Armies of the free world...call his bluff and build a no fly zone colilition.....

Who needs a domestic pipeline when you can just get from others.

Goooooo Joe!

President Biden may be exploring additional options for oil with a possible trip to Saudi Arabia in the coming months, a new report said.

According to Axios, the president’s advisers are considering the trip as a way to mend fences with the Islamic nation and get them to produce more oil to offset the loss that would come should the U.S. ban the purchase of oil from Russia.

The meeting would come at a time when Americans are hurting due to inflation, which has been particularly noticeable at the gas pump, with prices climbing higher and higher. Biden spent much of last year citing the need to move away from fossil fuels because climate change was the "greatest threat" to the country, and one of his first acts was to shut down the Keystone XL oil pipeline.
Buy American Joe said!
$130
Double the price from just one month ago. But Trump said "pussy."

Meanwhile we have enough oil to last the US alone the next 200 hundred years.
They’ve got their morons well trained and very dumbed down.

You are correct. There is no shortage of available oil, if this administration would stop pushing their insane "green energy" bullshit and get off the backs of the oil producers. The biggest problem is the inflation: The demand for everything has outpaced the availability, causing the price of everything to go up. Too many dollars chasing too few goods and services. That is the biggest problem we're facing, and this administration doesn't have a clue how to get it under control.

The inflation rate in 2019 was 1.76%. The current year-over-year inflation rate (2021 to 2022) is now sitting at 7.48%

1646674684289.png

Yup

I would rather pay $10 a gallon for gas than suck up to the Saudis
If gas ever went to $10 per gallon I guarantee that you will die a very poor and destitute man in a filthy government ward.....

Forum List

Back