Biden LOSES American Samoa 🇼🇸 ***EMBARRASSING***

BidenBeHiden

Jan 29, 2024
That makes him the 1st incumbent president to lose the American Samoa primary since Jimmy Carter in 1980. Samoans haven't forgotten how Biden treated their Hawaiian brahs during the wildfires. All Americans need to realize that this maltreatment isn't just isolated to the Hawaiians. Biden is and has been selling this country out for his own gain for decades now. He spits on the common people; Democrats, Republicans or anything in between.

In summary, Biden is a disgrace and will end up with a worse approval rating than Carter by the end of this year.

TRUMP 2024

That makes him the 1st incumbent president to lose the American Samoa primary since Jimmy Carter in 1980. Samoans haven't forgotten how Biden treated their Hawaiian brahs during the wildfires. All Americans need to realize that this maltreatment isn't just isolated to the Hawaiians. Biden is and has been selling this country out for his own gain for decades now. He spits on the common people; Democrats, Republicans or anything in between.

In summary, Biden is a disgrace and will end up with a worse approval rating than Carter by the end of this year.

TRUMP 2024
How so? In 2020 he lost it to Mike Bloomberg, Joe only getting 8.8% and went on the win the Presidency. This time, Joe got 44%. Big deal.

He wasn't the incumbent president in 2020, can you read or what?
Oh, yeah, man. I see. That American Samoan vote, all 91 voters are gonna changes the complexion of the entire race. How could I have missed it? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, yeah, man. I see. That American Samoan vote, all 91 voters are gonna changes the complexion of the entire race. How could I have missed it? :auiqs.jpg:
Say, since we're on this important subject, what do you think of the massive increase in voter apathy on American Samoa? In 2020, 346 votes were cast. Today, there were 91 votes. Somehow, I don't think the Samoans are feeling the excitement.:smoke:

No matter how small, it's still a sign of things to come, like Biden being worse than Carter. And yes, of course, you're obviously a Biden slave that doesn't care about the little people. If Biden told people to start killing themselves to offset climate change, you'd probably be a corpse the next day.

No matter how small, it's still a sign of things to come, like Biden being worse than Carter. And yes, of course, you're obviously a Biden slave that doesn't care about the little people. If Biden told people to start killing themselves to offset climate change, you'd probably be a corpse the next day.
You are referring of course to Biden's 28% increase in voter support in this key race? :cool:

TRUMP 2024

He probably got them confused with the Samosas Girl Scout cookies, ya know? so many things to put on the To do list!

You are referring of course to Biden's 28% increase in voter support in this key race? :cool:
Where is that magical number coming from? Perhaps all the people that passed away since 2020 will still be voting for Biden. That will probably include you as well, since you look close to the afterlife. Does that number include all the millions of illegals Biden let into the country too?

The Samoan people are U.S. nationals (with the right to enter and reside in the United States) but not citizens.

The Samoans agitated for control of their country’s affairs, and in 1977 Peter Coleman, a Samoan, became the territory’s first elected governor. Since then all members of the territory’s Fono have been elected by the citizens. In 1981 American Samoans for the first time elected a nonvoting delegate to serve a two-year term in the U.S. House of Representatives. Congressman Eni F.H. Faleomavaega was elected to that office in 1988 and repeatedly won reelection.

The outcome will hardly derail Biden’s march toward his party’s nomination. Only six delegates were at stake in the U.S. territory, a tiny collection of islands in the South Pacific with fewer than 50,000 residents. Palmer won four delegates and Biden two.

Time for them to demand independence anyway. Hey !! they might even opt to rejoin Germany. - of those 90? are given a promising outlook towards getting a Mercedes or BMW.

Last edited:
Where is that magical number coming from? Perhaps all the people that passed away since 2020 will still be voting for Biden. That will probably include you as well, since you look close to the afterlife. Does that number include all the millions of illegals Biden let into the country too?
I think its a really small island. I doubt Joe has been flying illegals to Samoa, and not too sure our Mexican border is something the American Samoans really give a shit about.

28% increase? Pretty much all of the primaries have had a significant decline with voters compared to the 2020 primaries.
The Primary participation dropped like a rock, from 340+/ - to 91. Joe went from 30 votes last time to 41 votes this time and still lost to the other guy that got 51 votes. Probably a nail biter by Samoan standards.

I think its a really small island. I doubt Joe has been flying illegals to Samoa, and not too sure our Mexican border is something the American Samoans really give a shit about.

They might be concerned if they have a Home Depot there. You know, before long you wont be able to pull in without someone asking for work and they will be serving breeakfast burritos

They might be concerned if they have a Home Depot there. You know, before long you wont be able to pull in without someone asking for work and they will be serving breeakfast burritos
I doubt they have a Home Depot. Strangely enough, they are a 5 island American territory due to strategic importance, not represented in Congress. The only territory where citizenship not automatic at birth and number 1 (percentage wise, I assume) in 2 things, military enlistment and emigration. Poverty is a problem. I finally looked them up on Wikipedia, not the most exiting article, you'll ever read.

I'm sure it's very funny to you, but what will be even more funny is when the Democrats steal your pension to pay for all the illegals.

I'm sure it's very funny to you, but what will be even more funny is when the Democrats steal your pension to pay for all the illegals.
The American Samoans are not illegals. Get a grip.

The American Samoans are not illegals. Get a grip.

We're not talking about Samoa anymore, ya old coot. The Samoa ship has sailed. IDK how any ex law enforcement or military can be on board with the Democrats, since they continue to weaken and disgrace both of those...

when it comes to the border leftists like you have much in common with Samoa on the border issue .

Forum List

Back