Biden-Linked CCP Oil Firm Hits Record Production Amidst Keystone Pipeline Cancellation

Russian oil is being sold at deep discounts and the ruple is crashing. Meanwhile, we may reach a nuclear agreement with Iran and Saudi Arabia is negotiating a peace with them.
ONLY $96 a barrel and if you act now we’ll throw in this lovely nesting doll in for free!
1645725115125.jpeg

China First

A Chinese state-run oil and gas company linked to the son of the President of the United States, Hunter Biden, hit record levels of production amidst President Biden’s decision to halt the construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline.

Sinopec, also known as China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, is a Chinese Communist regime-controlled oil and gas enterprise. Its “fully-owned subsidiary” Sinopec Marketing Company enjoyed nearly $1 billion in investment from Hunter Biden’s private equity firm BHR Partners.

Finalized in March 2015, the investments from the controversial investment fund led to BHR Partners amassing a nearly 30 percent stake in Sinopec.

Hunter reportedly still owns a 10 percent stake in BHR Partners.

Under the Biden government, Sinopec’s Fuling Shale Gas Field hit a country-wide record for production quantity.

A company press release notes:

Fuling Shale Gas Field – the first commercially developed and operated large-scale shale gas field in China – announced on October 8 that it has produced 40 billion cubic meters of shale gas, setting a new record for the cumulative production of shale gas in the country.

BHR Partner’s LinkedIn profile highlights its Sinopec investment, revealing it was involved “in the pilot state-owned enterprise reform deal involving the segregation and capitalization of Sinopec Group’s non-oil business into Sinopec Marketing Corporation.”

Sinopec’s record-breaking success follows the Biden regime’s assault on American energy independence, including the cancellation of the critical Keystone XL Pipeline and shutting down oil and gas lease sales from federal land in his first days in office.

Do you know the difference between Canadian crude oil and Canadian tarsands?.

Keystone XL wasn't ever critical. It's a tax dodge for the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. No benefit to US consumers or taxpayers.

The last one was in 2020. 21 derailments since 2013. Couldn't find fires.

529 pipeline spills just in 2020 alone. I would say the far greater danger was pipeline spills.
I won’t even get into the millions of gallons of diesel trains burn transporting oil.

“For oil, the short answer is: truck worse than train worse than pipeline worse than boat (Oilprice.com). But that’s only for human death and property destruction. For the amount of oil spilled per billion-ton-miles, it’s truck worse than pipeline worse than rail worse than boat (Congressional Research Service).”

Two irrelevant points.
Every learn what oil makes the diesel for our trucks and trains?

Crude Oil makes your diesel fuel. Biofuels are available but the rail industry isn't using them to any great extent. Amtrak unvieled "biofuel diesel" trains in 2010 which used 20% biofuels, and oil based 80 diesel. Nothing more recent.

We learned all about tar sands oil when I was in public school, fool, in the 1960's and 1970's. At that time no cheap technology existed for extraction. It was the 1960's Oil was selling for just over $20 a barrel and prices were stable. We were told that oil would have to be selling at $100 a b'sarrel to make that dirty oil profitable enough to mine.

The price of oil skyrocketed under Nixon and hit $100 a barrel just as Reagan took office. This made the Tar Sands economically viable and Canadians ashamed we didn't just leave that dirty shit in the ground.

Crude Oil makes your diesel fuel. Biofuels are available but the rail industry isn't using them to any great extent. Amtrak unvieled "biofuel diesel" trains in 2010 which used 20% biofuels, and oil based 80 diesel. Nothing more recent.

We learned all about tar sands oil when I was in public school, fool, in the 1960's and 1970's. At that time no cheap technology existed for extraction. It was the 1960's Oil was selling for just over $20 a barrel and prices were stable. We were told that oil would have to be selling at $100 a b'sarrel to make that dirty oil profitable enough to mine.

The price of oil skyrocketed under Nixon and hit $100 a barrel just as Reagan took office. This made the Tar Sands economically viable and Canadians ashamed we didn't just leave that dirty shit in the ground.
Shitforbrains thinks Amtrak is a major user of US rails.

Brandon dumps our emergency reserves into the market to lower prices instead of increasing US production.

Forum List

Back