Biden Lies!

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
Biden's speech today in Hotlanta:

At 55m16s: "He believes as I do, in the quote of the German philosopher Kierkegaard...."

Søren Kierkegaard was Danish, not German. And had the coolest name in Denmark too. I declare a mistrial.

There you go, partisan hacks, run with that. And don't say I never gave you nuttin'.

At 55m16s: "He believes as I do, in the quote of the German philosopher Kierkegaard...."

Søren Kierkegaard was Danish, not German. And had the coolest name in Denmark too. I declare a mistrial.

There you go, partisan hacks, run with that. And don't say I never gave you nuttin'.

Is that best you got? Wow, I can think of any number of negative things to bring up about Biden. You must be a Rumpster.

Is that best you got? Wow, I can think of any number of negative things to bring up about Biden. You must be a Rumpster.

Look up at what forum we're in :eusa_whistle:

The name "Kierkegaard" translates to "guardian of the church". But I'm pretty sure that would not have been this mutant's "church".

Who the fuck is "the mutant"?
And which church?
Raphael Warnock, pastor of some group posing as a church, presumably of Christian faith, is the mutant, and that so-called "church" of his. Seriously, have you listened to him? Have you looked into what his "church" represents?

Wot.

The name "Kierkegaard" translates to "guardian of the church". But I'm pretty sure that would not have been this mutant's "church".

And which church?
Raphael Warnock, pastor of some group posing as a church, presumably of Christian faith, is the mutant, and that so-called "church" of his. Seriously, have you listened to him? Have you looked into what his "church" represents?

What the wide world of fuck does that have to do with Søren Kierkegaard?

No I haven't looked into his church. Why would I do that? I don't even live in Georgia and I'm not a Christian anyway.

And which church?

I simply observed what his name translated into in English. A guardian of the church would never be involved with the atrocity Warnock represents as a pastor. His rhetoric is so hate-filled and evil there is no way any self-respecting, normal Christian would protect such evil.

And which church?

I simply observed what his name translated into in English. A guardian of the church would never be involved with the atrocity Warnock represents as a pastor. His rhetoric is so hate-filled and evil there is no way any self-respecting, normal Christian would protect such evil.

Søren Kierkegaard was not there. This is a Biden speech. Being dead, Søren Kierkegaard cannot by definition be 'involved' in a church five thousand miles from where he lived before he died.

Furthermore this Warnock person is not running for "Christian". What he IS running for is up to the people of Georgia. Which is even farther from you than Søren Kierkegaard was.

Meanwhile I got to type the name Søren Kierkegaard three times. Ooops I mean four. That's almost as much a rush as Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov.

Forum List

Back