Biden laid the Trap in Philly….Trump runs into it head first in Wilkes-Barre

Please to explain why Dr. Oz is closing the gap at a pretty rapid clip on Fetterman the

Trump has every right to talk about the stolen election. It's also a great way to energize the base.
One of the televised hearings was about trump`s bizarre claim about a stolen election. His AG said he lost and every Whitehouse lawyer that worked for Trump told him he lost. Even the daughter that he wants to fuck told him he lost. Taking $250 million dollars from stupid people under false pretenses could bring charges of wire fraud against the guy who was busted for robbing his own charity.
Tell us what evidence there is to support your claim of a stolen election.

If Biden loses I will say he loses. I won’t make up a fantasy of bamboo ballots and computer manipulation and fake ass mule claims. I am not a coward who can’t face the real world. I made no such claims in 2016. I said people are fucking stupid and asking for it.. I was right.
"Democracy cannot survive when one side believes there are only two outcomes to an election: either they win or they were cheated," Biden said.

First, you have no idea if your claim is true.

Second, the biggest fucking idiots I've ever known have been those the with the most advanced educations...
He called me uneducated. I know for a fact i have more education than 97% of people since it’s easy to find percentages. So consider that plus he’s a Trumper makes my claim nearly a lock. Unless he has advanced degrees and still is a Trumper. Bwahahaha.

One of the televised hearings was about trump`s bizarre claim about a stolen election. His AG said he lost and every Whitehouse lawyer that worked for Trump told him he lost. Even the daughter that he wants to fuck told him he lost. Taking $250 million dollars from stupid people under false pretenses could bring charges of wire fraud against the guy who was busted for robbing his own charity.
Tell us what evidence there is to support your claim of a stolen election.
Think about it. Trump made more money from claiming the election was stolen, than from winning an election.

How Trump, RNC raised hundreds of millions pushing baseless election fraud claims
Only $13 million of the $280 million raised went to legal expenses, records say.

Election fraud is actually one of the biggest money making ideas ever.

I have more education than you by a long shot. You should seek help or counseling. Try either the church for your hate or a therapist. The former is probably best cuz religion sometimes makes it worse.
You are delusional Moon Bat, as usual. You have no concept of reality.

Just wait and see how the Democrat filth will be kicked out of the House and Senate this mid term and how it will be many years before another idiot Democrat occupies the White House.

The American people are sick of soaring inflation, high cost of gas at the pump, recession, higher taxes, millions of illegals flooding across the border and the corruption of the Biden family.

It's as if Trump took a lesson from watching "the producers"

Leo Bloom : Well, let's see. If we add these, we get ten, four... Hmm... Amazing. It's absolutely amazing. That under the right circumstances, a Producer could make more money with a flop than he could with a hit. Hmm... Yes, it's quite possible! If he were certain that the show would fail, a man could make a fortune!

Max Bialystock : You were saying that under the right circumstances, a Producer could make more money with a *flop* than he could with a hit.

Leo Bloom : Yes, it's quite possible.

He called me uneducated. I know for a fact i have more education than 97% of people since it’s easy to find percentages. So consider that plus he’s a Trumper makes my claim nearly a lock. Unless he has advanced degrees and still is a Trumper. Bwahahaha.

All of this says nothing.

Please cite something which now supports your claim.

What is/are your advanced degree(s) in? Please cite something to support your claim that those degrees represent "more education " than what 97% of people have.

You can't do that, can you?

The Atlantic maybe nails it? Joe Biden’s speech wasn’t to rally Americans. It was to bait Trump into making this election about him and he took the bait. Remember he has lost every election since 2016.

Trump’s wacko speech this weekend was everything Biden was looking for to take eyes off of gas prices and inflation. Trump has no self control. He is an animal that responds to stimuli and Biden owns him.

Biden Laid the Trap. Trump Walked Into It.

For the 2022 election cycle, smart Republicans had a clear and simple plan: Don’t let the election be about Trump. Make it about gas prices, or crime, or the border, or race, or sex education, or anything—anything but Trump. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. He lost control of the House in 2018. He lost the presidency in 2020. He lost both Senate seats in Georgia in 2021. Republicans had good reason to dread the havoc he’d create if he joined the fight in 2022.

View attachment 691970

One of the purposes of Biden’s Philadelphia attack on Trump’s faction within the Republican Party was surely to goad Trump. It worked.

Yesterday, in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump addressed a rally supposedly in support of Republican candidates in the state: Mehmet Oz for the Senate; the January 6 apologist Doug Mastriano for governor. This was not Trump’s first 2022 rally speech. He spoke in Arizona in July. But this one was different: so extreme, strident, and ugly—and so obviously provoked by Biden’s speech that this was what led local news: “Donald Trump Blasts Philadelphia, President Biden During Rally for Doug Mastriano, Dr. Oz in Wilkes-Barre.”

Trump spoke at length about the FBI search of his house for stolen government documents. He lashed out at the FBI, attacking the bureau and the Department of Justice as “vicious monsters.” He complained about the FBI searching his closets for stolen government documents, inadvertently reminding everyone that the FBI had actually found stolen government documents in his closet—and in his bathroom too. Trump called Biden an “enemy of the state.” He abused his party’s leader in the U.S. Senate as someone who “should be ashamed.” He claimed to have won the popular vote in the state of Pennsylvania, which, in fact, he lost by more than 80,000 votes.

The rally format allowed time for only brief remarks by the two candidates actually on the ballot, Oz and Mastriano. Its message was otherwise all Trump, Trump, Trump. A Republican vote is a Trump vote. A Republican vote is a vote to endorse lies about the 2020 presidential election.
Gee...I thought Joe had a Depends leak and Trump stepped in it! :)

Just wait and see how the Democrat filth will be kicked out of the House and Senate this mid term and how it will be many years before another idiot Democrat occupies the White House.

The American people are sick of soaring inflation, high cost of gas at the pump, recession, higher taxes, millions of illegals flooding across the border and the corruption of the Biden family.
You know that under Trumps leadership, in just over two years, republicans went from control of 3 of 3 houses of government, to 0 out of 3.
Handing that control over to the democrats in record time

Think about it. Trump made more money from claiming the election was stolen, than from winning an election.

How Trump, RNC raised hundreds of millions pushing baseless election fraud claims
Only $13 million of the $280 million raised went to legal expenses, records say.

Election fraud is actually one of the biggest money making ideas ever.
There`s 280 million reasons that he loves the educated. Like taking candy from a baby.

Good question. But the evidence and facts show that the search was legal, with probable cause and inevitable, based on Trump's careless actions and lack of straightforwardness and honesty with the National Archives and doj/fbi.
After spewing Russia collusion lies. You loons have no credibility.

1662406328578.png

Red wave is a red drip. They screwed the pooch.

Good question. But the evidence and facts show that the search was legal, with probable cause and inevitable, based on Trump's careless actions and lack of straightforwardness and honesty with the National Archives and doj/fbi.

Evidence and facts like they had in the Russian collusion delusion?

Proof? Your blustering doesn’t make it so. Show me where the plot was exposed and responsible parties convicted.
All the evidence was hidden. But it came out anyway. Having corrupt officials that were complicit saying it did not happen means 0. Zero to people who can think for themselves. You are most assuredly not one of those people. Get back to your sewer.

Dude. Trump lost 2000 times over.

We're coming up on two years, and ZERO proof has been found of fraudulent voting, except the handful of republicans convicted of trying to double vote for Trump.
Plenty of proof and the fact that election deniers are a target like the unvaxxed proves there was fraud. Guilt drives the guilty to do things that are just like admitting it. Do you know more people think the election was stolen than ever and that number is growing? You know now.

And that little disclaimer at the top says these are the numbers we want you to believe, not the real ones.

Whatever. Hit me up in November then if you don’t want to discuss the polls.

The Atlantic maybe nails it? Joe Biden’s speech wasn’t to rally Americans. It was to bait Trump into making this election about him and he took the bait. Remember he has lost every election since 2016.

Trump’s wacko speech this weekend was everything Biden was looking for to take eyes off of gas prices and inflation. Trump has no self control. He is an animal that responds to stimuli and Biden owns him.

Biden Laid the Trap. Trump Walked Into It.

For the 2022 election cycle, smart Republicans had a clear and simple plan: Don’t let the election be about Trump. Make it about gas prices, or crime, or the border, or race, or sex education, or anything—anything but Trump. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. He lost control of the House in 2018. He lost the presidency in 2020. He lost both Senate seats in Georgia in 2021. Republicans had good reason to dread the havoc he’d create if he joined the fight in 2022.

View attachment 691970

One of the purposes of Biden’s Philadelphia attack on Trump’s faction within the Republican Party was surely to goad Trump. It worked.

Yesterday, in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump addressed a rally supposedly in support of Republican candidates in the state: Mehmet Oz for the Senate; the January 6 apologist Doug Mastriano for governor. This was not Trump’s first 2022 rally speech. He spoke in Arizona in July. But this one was different: so extreme, strident, and ugly—and so obviously provoked by Biden’s speech that this was what led local news: “Donald Trump Blasts Philadelphia, President Biden During Rally for Doug Mastriano, Dr. Oz in Wilkes-Barre.”

Trump spoke at length about the FBI search of his house for stolen government documents. He lashed out at the FBI, attacking the bureau and the Department of Justice as “vicious monsters.” He complained about the FBI searching his closets for stolen government documents, inadvertently reminding everyone that the FBI had actually found stolen government documents in his closet—and in his bathroom too. Trump called Biden an “enemy of the state.” He abused his party’s leader in the U.S. Senate as someone who “should be ashamed.” He claimed to have won the popular vote in the state of Pennsylvania, which, in fact, he lost by more than 80,000 votes.

The rally format allowed time for only brief remarks by the two candidates actually on the ballot, Oz and Mastriano. Its message was otherwise all Trump, Trump, Trump. A Republican vote is a Trump vote. A Republican vote is a vote to endorse lies about the 2020 presidential election.
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that Biden is purposely trying to divide our country after promising he would unite the country.

Forum List

Back