Biden Just Made It Easier for Migrants to Become U.S. Citizens

What kind of harsh punishment did the Trump admin administer to the companies that got busted with more than 700 illegal at their chicken factories?
he got the largest punishment. in history…i provided the link

Every day in every way Biden is screwing America over.

What is the excuse the left has for supporting Biden?

So, with over 5 million illegals in less than two years, Title 42 going away meaning an even greater influx. Schumer's recent call for amnesty and then fast-track to citizenship (with pre-filled registered as Democrats no doubt).

And Biden really isn't fighting the Sullivan ruling just pretending to:

The Biden Administration announced changes to the U.S. citizenship test that would make it easier for illegal migrants to become legally part of the country.
On Wednesday, the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services said the changes will make the English-speaking portion of the test easier, as well as reduce the difficulty of the civics section.
The naturalization exam is a crucial part of becoming a citizen, which makes or breaks the outcome for hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
The civics portion will be revised to become a multiple-choice format with each question having four options, as opposed to the previous “fill-in-the-blank” test where candidates have to answer a question from memory.
“Primarily, this is about responding to suggestions from the wider community that we’ve received over the past couple of years and making it fairer,” a USCIS official told CNN.
The new test will go through a trial run where it will enter a five-month trial period with about 1,500 participants in 2023.
This is the latest effort for the Biden Administration to remove barriers to allowing illegal migrants into the country. He curtailed any efforts former President Trump made while in office
Only 12 days after President Joe Biden took office, he signed an executive order that directs government agencies to “identify [and remove] barriers that impede access to immigration benefits.”
In November 2020, Trump declared a new syllabus for the naturalization test, which raised the pass threshold to answer 12 out of 20 questions correctly, compared to 10.
Officials at the time claimed that the test would “provide the applicant with more opportunities to learn about the United States as part of the test preparation process.”
However, the Biden Administration rescinded Trump’s version of the test just months after he left office.

This is how countries are destroyed.

Liberals giving the country away to welfare queens.

As long as the jobs are here, they will get here.
We both sound like broken records. So, no sense in continuing with this. It is a waste of time. However, I will take one last parting shot. You guys always seem to imply that illegal immigration is Republicans fault because, apparently, only Republican businesses hire illegals. So, I must point out, again, that it was Pelosi herself who said that the highly liberal/democratic sanctuary state of California needs illegals to pick the crops.

he got the largest punishment. in history…i provided the link

your link was to a tree company that got busted in 2015 and had nothing to do with Trump.

Did you even bother to read your own link?

but yoj said there were 1000s…you can’t list any?

It's not about me. Sadly this is always the way things go when one can not actually discuss the realities of a situation. Even if I could name every last one it would change nothing.

We both sound like broken records. So, no sense in continuing with this. It is a waste of time. However, I will take one last parting shot. You guys

I'm one person.

P.S. I clearly and plainly blamed both parties just as I have many, many times.

It's not about me. Sadly this is always the way things go when one can not actually discuss the realities of a situation. Even if I could name every last one it would change nothing.
so you can t…you just made that number up

um read it again, they were prosecuted and sentenced in 2017

trump admin got the sentence you idiot

Noted, the Trump administration did not start the investigation. The Obama administration did.

Noted, the Trump administration did not start the investigation. The Obama administration did.
cool…but it was the trump admin that got the conviction and record punishment. obama couldn’t get the job done, that or didn’t want to

While more than 112,000 people were prosecuted for illegal entry or re-entry into the U.S. over the past year, just 11 employers faced criminal charges for hiring undocumented workers, according to an analysis of government data obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University.

“The latest available data show that during the last 12 months (April 2018 to March 2019) only 11 individuals (and no companies) were prosecuted in just seven cases,” TRAC said in a statement releasing the findings. “Not only are few employers prosecuted, fewer who are convicted receive sentences that amount to more than token punishment.”

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals?

According to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, "ICE's worksite enforcement strategy focuses on the criminal prosecution of employers who knowingly hire illegal workers.[1]" However, actual prosecution of employers for employing immigrants without proper documentation actually has been relatively rare.

Few Prosecuted for Illegal Employment of Immigrants

In Texas, lawmakers don't mess with employers of undocumented workers​

In Texas, lawmakers don't mess with employers of undocumented workers

I'm one person.

P.S. I clearly and plainly blamed both parties just as I have many, many times.
And yet you, many, many times spew the liberal talking point ignoring all of the incentives Democrats give illegals while trying to blame it 100% on employers. Democrats in California have also pre-warned employers that ICE is coming. No matter how much you want to blame employers, the US will always be a better country for these illegals to come to, jobs or not.

And yet you, many, many times spew the liberal talking point ignoring all of the incentives Democrats give illegals while trying to blame it 100% on employers
I directly addressed what illegals can get.
Democrats in California have also pre-warned employers that ICE is coming. No matter how much you want to blame employers, the US will always be a better country for these illegals to come to, jobs or not.

Who do they warn? The employers.

While more than 112,000 people were prosecuted for illegal entry or re-entry into the U.S. over the past year, just 11 employers faced criminal charges for hiring undocumented workers, according to an analysis of government data obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University.

“The latest available data show that during the last 12 months (April 2018 to March 2019) only 11 individuals (and no companies) were prosecuted in just seven cases,” TRAC said in a statement releasing the findings. “Not only are few employers prosecuted, fewer who are convicted receive sentences that amount to more than token punishment.”

How Many Employers Have Been Prosecuted for Employing Illegals?

According to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, "ICE's worksite enforcement strategy focuses on the criminal prosecution of employers who knowingly hire illegal workers.[1]" However, actual prosecution of employers for employing immigrants without proper documentation actually has been relatively rare.

Few Prosecuted for Illegal Employment of Immigrants

it’s very true that xiden has taken the opposite approach of trump and actually encouraged knowingly hiring illegals

And yet you, many, many times spew the liberal talking point ignoring all of the incentives Democrats give illegals while trying to blame it 100% on employers. Democrats in California have also pre-warned employers that ICE is coming.
I directly addressed what illegals can get.

Who do they warn? The employers.
Yes, they have warned employers that ICE is coming, by making their warnings public, which would alert employers too.

Forum List

Back