Biden Jobs Boom

President Joe has been busy clearing up after trump. Not sure why the GOP is so full of negativity. They should be pleased.
united-states-inflation-cpi.png

Inflation is the highest in 40+ years and the country looks headed for a recession.

Yeah...thank God for Biden taking over.

If it's all Biden's fault, how do you explain inflation rising across the rest of the world?

It's easy for you to say that. You don't have to directly experience the disastrous consequences of this cretin's policies.

Of course, your only real point here, is to demonstrate your combination of hubris and extreme ignorance on the subjects on which you choose to pontificate.

I do not think that any of my fellow Americans are looking to any ignorant one-legged British faggot who doesn't know shit about our country, to tell us how our country is doing.
a one legged british faggot?.....lol......say it aint true tommy.....

If it's all Biden's fault, how do you explain inflation rising across the rest of the world?
Tut, tut,tut....You knew better! You told us we gotz da answers. The night of the coup in Nov. of 2020 the prices started to rise. They knew. The scumbag installed to office signed endless EO's his first day in office. A lesson in being a nationalist and free nation or a subjugated nation part of a globalist system. And wait until it gets worse. Biden is a lifetime liar and many are like him. We all deserved better. 50 years as a D.C. politician and he is a moron or just corrupted and for himself. Pick one.

1) Strawman.
I never said it was 'all' his fault.

2) Think troll.
Just because lots of other countries were as stupid as Biden was and spent like mad and let their central banks do the same?
That does not make Biden any less guilty of fucking up the US economy.
DUH.

3) if you are giving Biden credit for jobs created?
Then you fucking well have to give him blame for massive inflation rises and lousy GDP numbers.
Unless - in addition to being a troll - you are also a hypocrite.

Bye troll.

Last edited:

It's not raising across the rest of the world. However, since fuel is an international market, the announcement of the Keystone being cut off, stopping new exploration and drilling, that news led to the increased prices of fuel. When the worlds largest fuel exporter gets hit, of course it will have an impact on others.

President Joe has been busy clearing up after trump. Not sure why the GOP is so full of negativity. They should be pleased.
Joe has not created any new jobs. People going back to existing jobs is all that is happened

Not sure of why the negativity? The highest inflation rate in 40 years for one, the doubling of our fuel prices another, our border the worst it's been in 20 years according to the Border Patrol, a labor shortage that led to a supply change shortage because the commies were paying people more to stay home than work, making the Taliban the most well armed terrorist group in the world with 83 billion dollars of US military equipment, nuclear threats from Russia for the first time since the cold war, ending Title 42 that will draw in more illegals to our border, the highest interest rates in over 10 years.

So why all the negativity????

Not sure of why the negativity? The highest inflation rate in 40 years for one, the doubling of our fuel prices another, our border the worst it's been in 20 years according to the Border Patrol, a labor shortage that led to a supply change shortage because the commies were paying people more to stay home than work, making the Taliban the most well armed terrorist group in the world with 83 billion dollars of US military equipment, nuclear threats from Russia for the first time since the cold war, ending Title 42 that will draw in more illegals to our border, the highest interest rates in over 10 years.

So why all the negativity????
Have you noticed? The biggest Biden supporter's aren't touching this thread. When I posted to it I figured it would have been up to page 4 by now.

Have you noticed? The biggest Biden supporter's aren't touching this thread. When I posted to it I figured it would have been up to page 4 by now.

It's hard to defend the defenseless. Remember it was not that long ago (and some on the left still bring it up today) when Trump was joking around about drinking bleach? They took it to heart and ran with it for months. Biden turns around to shake hands with a ghost on stage, and they tried to defend the guy.

It's hard to defend the defenseless. Remember it was not that long ago (and some on the left still bring it up today) when Trump was joking around about drinking bleach? They took it to heart and ran with it for months. Biden turns around to shake hands with a ghost on stage, and they tried to defend the guy.
And he shit his pants...

On the one hand:
Joe is doing a great job. inflation is a problem everywhere but you thick fuckers wont know about that.
I mildly demur.
Poster TT, my avatar will not offer pushback on every description you apply, but, ---- "thick"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand:
"It's not at all surprising that an ignorant one-legged British faggot, who knows nothing at all about the United States that is true or useful, would believe this pile of horse shit."

The forum apologizes to all of our foreign guests here for the too frequent peek into the inadequacies of the American educational system; and the too obvious failure of our Demeanor & Decorum curriculum.

Today, seemingly, only the better school systems, with their better students, perhaps in the more affluent communities with college-degreed parents ---- expect Demeanor & Decorum to be a useful component in one's career and one's success in life --- as it undisputedly displays one's intelligence, educational attainment, and social suitability.

I am confident our educated foreign posters recognize that it is NOT an American goal for too many of our citizens to exhibit a lack of grace. It is mildly embarrassing to patriotic intelligent Americans who were properly raised and educated to have those inadequacies so frequently displayed on our social media venues.

Just sayin'. ;)

opinion site.

doosh.

Forum List

Back